PDA

View Full Version : The state of things:

Weg Cory
12-02-2004, 02:19 PM
Oprano,

I just want to say that I find the recent animosity to be ridiculous at best. Personally, I have no problems with Oprano nor with Nick. As consistent with all board drama, things have become elevated to an irrational level. I just expressed this to Nick personally but I want to make sure that I express it to everyone.

First off, I want to apologize for false accusations made towards Nick. I did hear that my personal information was being obtained for the purposes to use against me, but after talking with Nick, I find that I was inaccurate. I would never want anyone to accuse me falsely of something, therefore, I am apologizing.

Second, if my post on the other board offended anyone, I apologize for that as well. I admit, I wrote it with a bit of anger, but we are all human beings and at the end of the day, we react with emotion.

More than anything, I would like to move forward and put this issue entirely behind us. Whatever I need to do to help progress that resolution, consider it done. I do not harbor anger and find that getting to know people usually eliminates a good deal of the problems. I am sure I can learn a lot from you guys and find it wasteful to feud. I don't even like the feuding between the boards, as I seem to like everyone involved.

Hopefully I will see many of you in Vegas and we can speak face to face, that is how I prefer things be handled.

On a side note, regarding my board business post: Nick, you may not need board advice but if you don't mind, I would like to add one small thing that I believe will help Oprano in the future. If anyone from Oprano is going to post pictures from my site, they need to at least dig through it and find the real incriminating ones! J/K Just contact Peaches, she has them bookmarked!

Hope all is well and I do wish you all the best of luck with this new venture,

Cory.

Nickatilynx
12-02-2004, 02:23 PM
Cory ,

It was a pleasure chatting with you.

Glad we have this all worked out.

Apology accepted , and I hope you accept mine.

A storm in a Teacup...

Lets move on...

:)

Talk soon , lets do some business :)

Gabriel
12-02-2004, 02:24 PM
It takes a big man to...well you know the rest.

:okthumb:

Winetalk.com
12-02-2004, 02:27 PM
Cory,
you get my thumb.

Jordan, Zimm, you get my thumbs as well, 2 each
;-))

:okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb:

Weg Cory
12-02-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 2 2004, 11:28 AM
Cory,
you get my thumb.

;-))

Serge,

I am most disheartened about this situation because of the poor timing. I just got back from Asia and wanted to post my pictures as you are one of the few around that is enlightened from travel. Last year, I posted my South America pics on your forum.

Here is Asia:

http://www.surfelport.com/gallery/album88

Anthony
12-02-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Weg Cory@Dec 2 2004, 11:20 AM
Oprano,

I just want to say that I find the recent animosity to be ridiculous at best. Personally, I have no problems with Oprano nor with Nick. As consistent with all board drama, things have become elevated to an irrational level. I just expressed this to Nick personally but I want to make sure that I express it to everyone.

First off, I want to apologize for false accusations made towards Nick. I did hear that my personal information was being obtained for the purposes to use against me, but after talking with Nick, I find that I was inaccurate. I would never want anyone to accuse me falsely of something, therefore, I am apologizing.

Second, if my post on the other board offended anyone, I apologize for that as well. I admit, I wrote it with a bit of anger, but we are all human beings and at the end of the day, we react with emotion.

More than anything, I would like to move forward and put this issue entirely behind us. Whatever I need to do to help progress that resolution, consider it done. I do not harbor anger and find that getting to know people usually eliminates a good deal of the problems. I am sure I can learn a lot from you guys and find it wasteful to feud. I don't even like the feuding between the boards, as I seem to like everyone involved.

Hopefully I will see many of you in Vegas and we can speak face to face, that is how I prefer things be handled.

On a side note, regarding my board business post: Nick, you may not need board advice but if you don't mind, I would like to add one small thing that I believe will help Oprano in the future. If anyone from Oprano is going to post pictures from my site, they need to at least dig through it and find the real incriminating ones! J/K Just contact Peaches, she has them bookmarked!

Cory.
Well said.

Choice of beverage on me in Vegas. :)

Plus, we must compare where you got that goregous boa!

Peaches
12-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Gabriel@Dec 2 2004, 03:25 PM
It takes a big man to...well you know the rest.

Have sex with me? :unsure:

I really hope everyone can kiss and make out, I mean UP on all this. I like everyone involved and I feel like Mommy and Daddy were fighting and I just wanted to hide under the table with my fingers in my ears!

And if there's gay male sex involved in this, all the better! :gbounce:

:inlove:

gonzo
12-02-2004, 02:39 PM
Peace and Profits!

JoesHO
12-02-2004, 02:40 PM
right on Cory...

I hope this is the start of a long road.. that was just blinded by confusion for a second.... ( like a storm during the travels)

but I am glad to see that those things were innaccurate.... :D

Nickatilynx
12-02-2004, 02:41 PM
Already seen it!!

;-)))

I have that site bookmarked!

(j/k)

;-)))

Great pics man! :)

And if there's gay male sex involved in this, all the better!

if the money's right...

;-))

Winetalk.com
12-02-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Weg Cory+Dec 2 2004, 02:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Weg Cory @ Dec 2 2004, 02:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Dec 2 2004, 11:28 AM
Cory,
you get my thumb.

;-))

Serge,

I am most disheartened about this situation because of the poor timing. I just got back from Asia and wanted to post my pictures as you are one of the few around that is enlightened from travel. Last year, I posted my South America pics on your forum.

Here is Asia:

http://www.surfelport.com/gallery/album88 [/b][/quote]
ahhhh...maaammorrieesss!
;-))
I LOVE Asia!

Winetalk.com
12-02-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 2 2004, 02:36 PM
with my fingers in my ears!

do you have any shots with pics in your ass by any chance?
;-)))

Peaches
12-02-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 2 2004, 03:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 2 2004, 03:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Dec 2 2004, 02:36 PM

;-)))

:inlove: [/b][/quote]
I have some with my ears in my ass, will those do? :awinky:

Winetalk.com
12-02-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 2 2004, 02:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 2 2004, 02:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 2 2004, 03:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Dec 2 2004, 02:36 PM

;-)))

I have some with my ears in my ass, will those do? :awinky: [/b][/quote]
Peaches, stop playing "I have a big ass" wannabe!
;-)))

it's is NOT as big as you think...at least by my standards
;-)))

Peaches
12-02-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 2 2004, 03:58 PM
;-)))

;-)))
It's gained another 10 or so pounds since you last saw it! The whole body has gained about 25 and at least 10 of that is ass. :P

grimm
12-02-2004, 03:19 PM
Oprano,

Cory.
who are you again?:)

Winetalk.com
12-02-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 2 2004, 03:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 2 2004, 03:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Dec 2 2004, 03:58 PM
;-)))

;-)))
It's gained another 10 or so pounds since you last saw it! The whole body has gained about 25 and at least 10 of that is ass. :P [/b][/quote]
just tell me that the rest 15 pounds went in your tits and I'll start masterbating vigorously!
;-)))) :inlove:

grimm
12-02-2004, 03:20 PM
Oprano,

Cory.
who are you again?:)

Peaches
12-02-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 2 2004, 04:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 2 2004, 04:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 2 2004, 03:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Dec 2 2004, 03:58 PM
;-)))

;-)))
It's gained another 10 or so pounds since you last saw it! The whole body has gained about 25 and at least 10 of that is ass. :P
just tell me that the rest 15 pounds went in your tits and I'll start masterbating vigorously!
;-)))) :inlove: [/b][/quote]
LOL, pretty much! :)

Winetalk.com
12-02-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 2 2004, 03:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 2 2004, 03:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 2 2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 2 2004, 03:03 PM
;-)))

;-)))
LOL, pretty much! :) [/b][/quote]
:wankit: :wankit: :wankit:

Nickatilynx
12-02-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 2 2004, 12:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 2 2004, 12:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Peaches@Dec 2 2004, 03:03 PM
;-)))

;-)))
;-)))) :inlove: [/b][/quote]

Thanks for the mental image , serge

:barfon:

Winetalk.com
12-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Dec 2 2004, 03:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Dec 2 2004, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 2 2004, 12:20 PM
;-)))

;-)))

:barfon: [/b][/quote]
glad you enjoyed it, I have more...
;-))

...and you can use some throwing up, you fat fuck!
;-))))

Anthony
12-02-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 2 2004, 12:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 2 2004, 12:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 2 2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 2 2004, 12:20 PM
;-)))

;-)))

;-))

;-)))) [/b][/quote]
bbbbaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Nickatilynx
12-02-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Dec 2 2004, 12:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Dec 2 2004, 12:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 2 2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 2 2004, 12:20 PM
;-)))

;-)))

;-))

;-)))) [/b][/quote]
:(

I'm just bigged boned!

;-)))

and shutup Anthony...you filletofish eating mofo!!!

;-))

dantheman
12-02-2004, 03:44 PM
guess we all need to start singing kumbyah and hug

: ))))

gigi
12-02-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@Dec 2 2004, 11:32 AM
Plus, we must compare where you got that goregous boa!
At first glance I thought it said 'gorgeous BRA'.... :ph34r:

Lee
12-02-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 2 2004, 11:42 AM
if the money's right...
Now we're talking :groucho:

Weg Cory
12-02-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+Dec 2 2004, 11:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Dec 2 2004, 11:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Weg Cory@Dec 2 2004, 11:20 AM
Oprano,

Cory.
Well said.

Choice of beverage on me in Vegas. :)

Plus, we must compare where you got that goregous boa! [/b][/quote]
I will bring the boa collection to Vegas if you promise to keep KK distracted. She tends to get over-anxious when the boa collection is within a 3 mile radius of her.

First round is on me. Second on you. After that, Peaches can pay cause those gin and tonics usually put me down quickly :)