PDA

View Full Version : Gonzo and Nick -- Question about Money Oprano Owes

Buff
12-02-2004, 12:57 AM
Oprano owes me $150,000 for consulting fees over the last 2 years. Serge says you guys are covering all debts now. Can you cut me a check this week? Thanks! Also, he said my weekly salary of $6,000 was going to be cut in half now. I guess that's fine too. I hope there's no delay in payments.

Regards,
Buff

Nickatilynx
12-02-2004, 01:05 AM
Oh Shit!!!

Buff's dreaming again...

Go back to bed...its all ok..

;-)))

Buff,
Seriously , if you ever dream Oprano owes you money again, slap yourself a couple of times , take a cold shower , rinse, and repeat.

;-)))

Nice try though :).

Buff
12-02-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 2 2004, 12:06 AM
Oh Shit!!!

Buff's dreaming again...

;-)))

Buff,
Seriously , if you ever dream Oprano owes you money again, slap yourself a couple of times , take a cold shower , rinse, and repeat.

;-)))

I didn't have high hopes for that one. Lemme figure out a better scam and get back to you.

gonzo
12-02-2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Buff+Dec 2 2004, 01:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Buff @ Dec 2 2004, 01:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 2 2004, 12:06 AM
Oh Shit!!!

Buff's dreaming again...

;-)))

Buff,

;-)))

I didn't have high hopes for that one. Lemme figure out a better scam and get back to you. [/b][/quote]
BUff I do owe you this teeshirt. I have it in XL. I will get my ass out of the seat tomorrow and get it in the mail.

Nickatilynx
12-02-2004, 01:25 AM
""Lemme figure out a better scam and get back to you."""

LOL Ok , I'll be here.

You have heard about "never kid a kidder" though.?

And before you ask , I will not send you 50k so you can get the Oprano funds currently in a bank account in Lagos released

Buff
12-02-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 2 2004, 12:26 AM
""Lemme figure out a better scam and get back to you."""

LOL Ok , I'll be here.

You have heard about "never kid a kidder" though.?

And before you ask , I will not send you 50k so you can get the Oprano funds currently in a bank account in Lagos released
Damnit! But it's $14 Billion! All I need is your social security # and Bank Account!