PDA

View Full Version : I may not be at the hospital but while others are

gonzo
12-01-2004, 05:07 PM
Please join with me in welcoming Spacash to the family of advertisers at Oprano.

You can find their banner located at the top of the page in rotation.
They are launching their program today with us as we start a new chapter. So keep clicking and show them some love. Ill posted more once I have more details. They wanted their launch to coincide with our big announcement so they are feverishly finishing the program.

While Im at it.... have you checked out the new botton over on the right hand?

Pattyecakes has a new job....got tired of working with the drug addicts I suppose ...
and now shes part of an interesting revenue program called Rabbits reviews.
Its a review site that does a layer of marketing to surfers by reviewing the sites. Best thing is....its your ref codes in the reviews.

If you havent seen it you will want to give it a look as its a unique spin in marketing and exposing your surfers to new sites and your bank account to new revenue.

Ill see if I can get both sponsor to tell you more. In the mean time check em out while we figure out the best way to help you make money with both of them!

SykkBoy
12-01-2004, 05:11 PM
I'm not familiar with spacash, but will give them a look

Rabbitsreviews rocks
their traffic is damn good
anyone who owns a program should make sure to get their sites listed there (unless it's one of those generic sites with the same backend as the other sites in the program)

Mike AI
12-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Dec 1 2004, 05:12 PM
I'm not familiar with spacash, but will give them a look

Rabbitsreviews rocks
their traffic is damn good
anyone who owns a program should make sure to get their sites listed there (unless it's one of those generic sites with the same backend as the other sites in the program)
SpaCash is going to rock!! Definately worth checking them out. New blood keeps this industry moving forward!

PatteyCake. I have some sites I need reviews for.

http://abbydreams.com/tour1.html

and

http://sweetsusie19.com/tour/

These sites are converting very well. It is HiRise bread and butter.

PattyeCake*
12-01-2004, 05:23 PM
Ah... I just Love Gonzo Love!! :)

Thanks Gonzo! and your right, Rabbit's Reviews is a no lose situation for both paysite owners and freesite/tgp/ll etc. webmasters! AND I have a GREAT boss!!

if you own a paysite and have exclusive content, we will review your site and if it ranks in the top sites, we send those reviews out in the newsletter to our surfers that I do each Friday.. (and no, I'm not going to tell you how many surfers lol! a girl has to have SOME secrets!)

If you become one of our sponsors... I also do a webmaster newsletter on Tuesday telling all of our webmasters and asking them to sign up to said program (as it is in their best interest)

If you are a webmaster, then it is also a good situation for you! instead of having an exit console for instance or thousands of links on your site, you can send your surfers to Rabbit's Reviews... That covers over 200 sponsors with one single link, and the surfers come in on YOUR code and if they join ANY of the sites that you have provided code for, the sale is YOURS...

Our overall conversion rate at this time is 1/75
feel free to take a look at our program!
http://www.rabbitsreviews.com/programdetails.aspx?mid=245

if anyone has any questions, Please feel free to contact me ;)
ICQ 83599165

And a BIG Welcome to SpaCash!!

I'm looking forward to MORE Gonzo Love in Vegas!! :nyanya:

PattyeCake*
12-01-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Dec 1 2004, 04:23 PM

SpaCash is going to rock!! Definately worth checking them out. New blood keeps this industry moving forward!

PatteyCake. I have some sites I need reviews for.

http://abbydreams.com/tour1.html

and

http://sweetsusie19.com/tour/

These sites are converting very well. It is HiRise bread and butter.
Mike,
Would LOVE to review your sites! I already KNOW they ROCK!!
as per ICQ... Luke, get a movin!! ;)

Hell Puppy
12-01-2004, 05:28 PM
How the hell could I have missed that site for so long?

Hopefully some of these new sites and programs will find their way over here so us poor newbies that only have a couple of websites and be introduced to their stuff instead of burying on other boards underneath 10,000 sig-ho's and paid posters where we never see it.

I'm too damned old to weed thru threads about what kind of tires people put on their cars and what their favorite flavor of coffee is.

For those who do care, I like Michelin Pilots and Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha...

:agrin:

gonzo
12-01-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Dec 1 2004, 05:29 PM
How the hell could I have missed that site for so long?

Hopefully some of these new sites and programs will find their way over here so us poor newbies that only have a couple of websites and be introduced to their stuff instead of burying on other boards underneath 10,000 sig-ho's and paid posters where we never see it.

I'm too damned old to weed thru threads about what kind of tires people put on their cars and what their favorite flavor of coffee is.

For those who do care, I like Michelin Pilots and Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha...

:agrin:
I for one was grateful to learn what a fucking koogle was and I get pumped looking at pictures of everyones phone!

Business not bullshit....my ass.

Nickatilynx
12-01-2004, 07:08 PM
Pattyecake...

:)

That rabbitsreview looks cool :)

Like it.

Love the reason for membership too , nice! :)

JoesHO
12-01-2004, 07:31 PM
Rabbits reviews looks great, can you review sites other than paysites? like remotethumbs for example ?

JoesHO
12-01-2004, 07:32 PM
can't wait to get spa cash added into remotethumbs too so our users can start to pump it....

welcome to the gumbo.....

Winetalk.com
12-01-2004, 08:00 PM
gonzo,
please check with john@coatc.com
the very last thing Mike and me have done before giving you the keys was getting wire from yet another new sponsor and his banner is due TODAY
;-)))

"Oprano - the gift which keeps on giving"
;-))))

gonzo
12-01-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Dec 1 2004, 08:01 PM
gonzo,
please check with john@coatc.com
the very last thing Mike and me have done before giving you the keys was getting wire from yet another new sponsor and his banner is due TODAY
;-)))

"Oprano - the gift which keeps on giving"
;-))))
I am emailing John now. Thanks all this and a wire too!

PS.... SpamBot and Sigbot eloped today in all the ruckus....they send their regards from Vegas. Darci left a message and said she and Kevin thought she saw them going in to the Luxor to catch the Blue Men Group.

Kevin wants to know if hes sees them again should he socially engineer them to come back home?

Biggy
12-02-2004, 01:43 AM
I know Carbon of Rabbit's Reviews, had the chance to meet him and have lunch with him in Miami - great guy, and his traffic converts like no other from what I hear :)

masterp74
12-02-2004, 07:04 AM
Very cool board

Almighty Colin
12-02-2004, 09:28 AM
PattyeCake,

How the HELL are ya?

PattyeCake*
12-02-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Colin@Dec 2 2004, 08:29 AM
PattyeCake,

How the HELL are ya?
Hi Colin Sweetie, I'm doing GREAT! Love my job! Love my Boss! family is healthy, couldn't ask for more!! Will we be seeing you in Vegas??

JoesHO1 hit me up on ICQ, I'm Sure we can work something out!! :)

Forest
12-02-2004, 02:25 PM
WTG PC

I know chipmunk is talking to RR about our sites

:okthumb: