PDA

View Full Version : Old School

Crawdad
12-01-2004, 02:17 AM
Just checkin, anybody here know me? Gonzo, you don't count....

:o

Nickatilynx
12-02-2004, 12:15 AM
Hey Crawdad,

Nope , but if you are a friend of gonzo's , you are a friend of mine.

Tell us about yourself.

:)

so we have some ammunition to burn you with ;)

JoesHO
12-02-2004, 12:58 AM
newbies want to know you too.... :salute:

Almighty Colin
12-02-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 2 2004, 12:16 AM

Tell us about yourself.

Most of us aren't as easy as Nick. Impress us.

gonzo
12-02-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Colin+Dec 2 2004, 08:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Dec 2 2004, 08:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 2 2004, 12:16 AM

Tell us about yourself.

Most of us aren't as easy as Nick. Impress us. [/b][/quote]
Hes an old TGPhead and has some serious Ebay marketing knowledge. BUt you know how that goes hes bored and had to come back to the game.

JoesHO
12-02-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Colin+Dec 2 2004, 05:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Dec 2 2004, 05:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 2 2004, 12:16 AM

Tell us about yourself.

Most of us aren't as easy as Nick. Impress us. [/b][/quote]
Damn, colin it is hard to impress you, that is not playing fair... I dont think einstien can impress you ( I think you got him beat by a few iq points LOL)

I once heard you were the smartes guy currently posting in the adult world ...

I dont doubt that from some of the things I have seen you say in your posts :okthumb:

Nickatilynx
12-02-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Dec 2 2004, 07:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Dec 2 2004, 07:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Colin@Dec 2 2004, 05:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 2 2004, 12:16 AM

Tell us about yourself.

Damn, colin it is hard to impress you, that is not playing fair... I dont think einstien can impress you ( I think you got him beat by a few iq points LOL)

I dont doubt that from some of the things I have seen you say in your posts :okthumb: [/b][/quote]
We sooo need an asskissing smiley.

;-))))

Almighty Colin
12-02-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Dec 2 2004, 10:41 AM

The adult world is filled with liars. None of whom post at Oprano, of course. You've been two-timing us?

DrGuile
12-02-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Dec 2 2004, 10:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Dec 2 2004, 10:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JoesHO1@Dec 2 2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Dec 2 2004, 05:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Dec 2 2004, 12:16 AM

Tell us about yourself.

I dont doubt that from some of the things I have seen you say in your posts :okthumb:
We sooo need an asskissing smiley.

;-)))) [/b][/quote]
Lol, great minds think alike....

Mike AI
12-02-2004, 05:15 PM
Serge likes sucking crawdad heads....

Billy too!

grimm
12-02-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Dec 2 2004, 07:41 AM

yeah i think Colin said that;)

:bdance:

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 02:30 AM
Aaaaright. This is where I blow my own horn right?

I used to play on some kind of scale. TGP was my game for six years, from 97-early 2003. At my peak I was running between a million and 2 million hits a day on several servers.

I've worked for several big sites as a reviewer, I won't name names here, it just doesn't seem to be a cool thing to do. If you really must know, ask gonzo, he knows where I've worked.

I know how to sell. I know how to build pages that do it.

I will blast your doors off. I did not come to make friends on the board, I came back to make some money. I will be somebody that you want as a friend.

I am not a pussy. I am not afraid. Come big or stay home.

You will see me, very soon. And you will know what I'm capable of.

slavdogg
12-06-2004, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 02:31 AM
Aaaaright. This is where I blow my own horn right?

I used to play on some kind of scale. TGP was my game for six years, from 97-early 2003.
TGPs werent around in 97
They came about around 99-2k after picpost era

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 04:35 AM
wanna call me to the matt? u better check around small person. I'll eat your lunch. I was making sites when you were suckin your mama's tit.

Gonzo picked me up when i was a little man, and took me to school when it was cool.

I've thrown away more sites then you have.

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 04:43 AM
U better see who your fuckin wid, before you bring out your sack.

I didn't title this old school for nothing.

Theres something you must know. I don't play, my friends are all old, i run in the old small circles, and I can still play.

You'll buy my traffic, i gaurantee it.

Wanna check my references? Pick up the phone to some of the old players and ask who da fuck I am.

I can play just from a few phone calls, can you?

Timon
12-06-2004, 04:53 AM
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH you are an idiot

slav a small person?? I bet he makes more money sleeping one night than you will doing hard labor your entire live ;-(

JoesHO
12-06-2004, 04:59 AM
WOW, those are some bold statements.....

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 6 2004, 01:54 AM
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH you are an idiot

slav a small person?? I bet he makes more money sleeping one night than you will doing hard labor your entire live ;-(
let's roll.

I'll take the pepsi challenge.

I can back up my bank statements.

Once again, you might want to check around before you try to bag me.

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 05:03 AM
I didn't come to this forum thinking that I'd get a warm welcome. I came for gonzo, cuz he was my teacher.

But I'll tell ya little man, I know how to make money on the web. Been doing it for a long time. And if you want to take me to task, you better come with numbers. Cuz I'll beat you to the ground.

I've been making money on the web for a long time. I can show you ways you can't even imagine.

Go ask him, he'll tell ya.

General
12-06-2004, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 01:44 AM

Theres something you must know. I don't play, my friends are all old, i run in the old small circles, and I can still play.

Wanna check my references? Pick up the phone to some of the old players and ask who da fuck I am.

:wnw:

pop in for a visit and see a living legend that noone has heard off - i am so lucky LOL

congratulations crawdad on being so important

Timon
12-06-2004, 05:09 AM
Nearly everyone in this thread was posting on Ynot in 96 and none of us ever heard of you.

Now I'd fax you my bank statement but it's so tiny it would get lost in the fax machine ;-(

Can we compare our penisses instead?

Timon
12-06-2004, 05:11 AM
Nearly everyone in this thread was posting on Ynot in 96 and none of us ever heard of you.

Now I'd fax you my bank statement but it's so tiny it would get lost in the fax machine ;-(

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 05:15 AM
Nah brotha, I ain't all that.

It was a popin for my brotha, gonzo. I dig this board, but I will not bow down to people that weren't playin' when I started.

Money is not made here on the boards, contrary to popular belief.

There was a day when we used to make phone calls to each other and try to help a guy make money. Gonzo picked me up when that was the trend. So did Tommy and some others.

Don't kid yourself, I called in some markers for some traffic. But that's how it really works. I've met the guys that you all kill yourself for traffic. I have their phone numbers. I have them on ICQ. They are old friends. I'll get the kick that most newbies dream of. I'll ask friends.

Now, who am I?

Check around.

Hell Puppy
12-06-2004, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 04:36 AM
wanna call me to the matt? u better check around small person. I'll eat your lunch. I was making sites when you were suckin your mama's tit.

Gonzo picked me up when i was a little man, and took me to school when it was cool.

I've thrown away more sites then you have.
Can you back that up?

If you're gonna come in here and play that kinda music, you best be able to dance.

I gotta agree with Slav. Picposts started in early 1998, first one I remember is picpost.com in January of 1998. Some of the earliest ones run amongst the old school crowd with lineage here were ran by myself and DJ-JD.

My first one came online 3/15/1998. I just checked my data files to back that up. And that was an interesting trip down memory lane while I was in there. One of my first submitters was some goofball from ilynx.com spamming as many entries as I'd let him get away with. Also found some other blasts from the past, anyone remember who was featured on peekatalyssa.com? :groucho:

Thumbposts began to show up later that same spring.

JoesHO
12-06-2004, 05:21 AM
so lets just say you are telling the truth, how and why should we care if you came to talk shit instead of do business, what is the point of listening to your story?

Hell Puppy
12-06-2004, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:16 AM

It was a popin for my brotha, gonzo. I dig this board, but I will not bow down to people that weren't playin' when I started.

There was a day when we used to make phone calls to each other and try to help a guy make money. Gonzo picked me up when that was the trend. So did Tommy and some others.

Don't kid yourself, I called in some markers for some traffic. But that's how it really works. I've met the guys that you all kill yourself for traffic. I have their phone numbers. I have them on ICQ. They are old friends. I'll get the kick that most newbies dream of. I'll ask friends.

Now, who am I?

Check around.
The General doesn't know you.

Do you know him?

Come on, if you've been around since 1997, you'll remember The General and can very quickly rattle off a couple of his sites from back in the day? I dont think there was anyone around in 1997-1998 who didn't send him traffic.

Hell Puppy
12-06-2004, 05:26 AM
Hey GonZo -- you better get your ass out of bed and come save your boy, if he is indeed one of your boys. Also, I think this confirms I need to do the little project we discussed the other night.

Timon
12-06-2004, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 02:31 AM
I've worked for several big sites as a reviewer, I won't name names here, it just doesn't seem to be a cool thing to do. If you really must know, ask gonzo, he knows where I've worked.
So you're a former big website employee who has some people on his ICQ list who have a lot of traffic.....

Sorry I misjudged you, YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!! ;-))

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 05:29 AM
Aint no point really, just my word. And you all can ask gonzo when he comes here.

But you can ask him about the days, me and him on the phone, trying to make a buck in tgp when tgp wasn't cool.

I was runnin tgp when most of you weren't here. That's a given. You all don't know me. But I'll fight the good fight, and I'll stand by what I know.

I'm old school, I was runnin tgp when ya'll didn't even know what tgp is.

I don't even give a shit if ya'll are players now, cuz you can't beat he phone calls I can make.

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Dec 6 2004, 02:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Dec 6 2004, 02:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:16 AM

Now, who am I?

Check around.

Do you know him?

Come on, if you've been around since 1997, you'll remember The General and can very quickly rattle off a couple of his sites from back in the day? I dont think there was anyone around in 1997-1998 who didn't send him traffic. [/b][/quote]
Check around.

Timon
12-06-2004, 05:33 AM
Ok who is this clown, this someone playing a joke right?

Hell Puppy
12-06-2004, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:30 AM
Aint no point really, just my word. And you all can ask gonzo when he comes here.

But you can ask him about the days, me and him on the phone, trying to make a buck in tgp when tgp wasn't cool.

I was runnin tgp when most of you weren't here. That's a given. You all don't know me. But I'll fight the good fight, and I'll stand by what I know.

I don't even give a shit if ya'll are players now, cuz you can't beat he phone calls I can make.
You're digging a hole.

I helped Gonzo set up his first picpost and his first TGP. I just checked the history of the software he was running, first version was released in spring of 1998. That authors domain wasn't even registered until 3/18/2004.

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 6 2004, 02:34 AM
hehehe. clown. I'm going to stay up and wait.

You'll see who I am.

Hell Puppy
12-06-2004, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad+Dec 6 2004, 05:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crawdad @ Dec 6 2004, 05:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Dec 6 2004, 02:26 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:16 AM

Now, who am I?

Check around.

Do you know him?

Come on, if you've been around since 1997, you'll remember The General and can very quickly rattle off a couple of his sites from back in the day? I dont think there was anyone around in 1997-1998 who didn't send him traffic.
Check around. [/b][/quote]
So you dont even know who the hell the General is but you were a player in 1997-1998?

I call bullshit.

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Dec 6 2004, 02:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Dec 6 2004, 02:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:30 AM

You're digging a hole.

I helped Gonzo set up his first picpost and his first TGP. I just checked the history of the software he was running, first version was released in spring of 1998. That authors domain wasn't even registered until 3/18/2004. [/b][/quote]
yes hellpuppy, I'm diggin a hole.

Keep talkin.

You ask gonzo where the fuck i come from.

he should be up in an hour or so.

I was invited on this board. By gonzo. I am old school tgp. I know how to make money.

Fuck you if you don't believe it.

Timon
12-06-2004, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad+Dec 6 2004, 05:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crawdad @ Dec 6 2004, 05:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Timon@Dec 6 2004, 02:34 AM
hehehe. clown. I'm going to stay up and wait.

You'll see who I am. [/b][/quote]
Best case scenario for you is we hear from someone who knows you used to run a TGP a few years ago.

You'd still be a fucking idiot for being an insignificant TGP-er who called a domain mogul like Slavik a little man.

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Dec 6 2004, 02:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Dec 6 2004, 02:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Dec 6 2004, 02:26 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:16 AM

Now, who am I?

Check around.

Do you know him?

Check around.
So you dont even know who the hell the General is but you were a player in 1997-1998?

I call bullshit. [/b][/quote]
um, general?

sorry, was he running a million hits a day in 98?

U act like he's god.

I know tommy and I know greenie. Want more references? I worked for babes4free for two years. we ran 4 million hits a day.

I personally have ran 2 million a day to my pages. Have you done that?

If you have, you may talk to me. Otherwise, stick it.

Hell Puppy
12-06-2004, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad+Dec 6 2004, 05:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crawdad @ Dec 6 2004, 05:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Dec 6 2004, 02:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:30 AM

You're digging a hole.

I helped Gonzo set up his first picpost and his first TGP. I just checked the history of the software he was running, first version was released in spring of 1998. That authors domain wasn't even registered until 3/18/2004.
yes hellpuppy, I'm diggin a hole.

Keep talkin.

You ask gonzo where the fuck i come from.

he should be up in an hour or so.

I was invited on this board. By gonzo. I am old school tgp. I know how to make money.

Fuck you if you don't believe it. [/b][/quote]
He obviously didn't 'splain a few things to you about the board.

Money and traffic talks, bullshit walks. All you've shown us so far is bullshit and a whole lot of cocky ass attitude that you haven't been able to back up.

If you aren't full of shit, show us a site or two. Or tell us a little something about the old days? What script did you run your TGPs with "back in the day"?

Timon
12-06-2004, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:44 AM
I worked for babes4free for two years.
I rest my case
:wnw: :wnw: :wnw:

Timon
12-06-2004, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:44 AM

um, general?

sorry, was he running a million hits a day in 98?
Yeah to his paysites you fucking moron

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Timon+Dec 6 2004, 02:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ Dec 6 2004, 02:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:44 AM
I rest my case
:wnw: :wnw: :wnw: [/b][/quote]
umm, who hired you for a job?

Timon
12-06-2004, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad+Dec 6 2004, 05:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crawdad @ Dec 6 2004, 05:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Timon@Dec 6 2004, 02:48 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:44 AM
I rest my case
:wnw: :wnw: :wnw:
umm, who hired you for a job? [/b][/quote]
nobody, I have been unemployed since '96 ;-(

but I do have a HUGE penis!!

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 05:53 AM
brother, I make a living online. Always have. Always will.

This web is my home. I know how to make money here.

Did 25k this month. Did you?

Before you trash too hard, you might want to ask Gonzo. I'm here by his invite. I know where I speak of. I know how to make money. You might want to make me a friend.

Timon
12-06-2004, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:54 AM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Timon
12-06-2004, 05:54 AM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Hell Puppy
12-06-2004, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:54 AM

Before you trash too hard, you might want to ask Gonzo. I'm here by his invite. I know where I speak of. I know how to make money. You might want to make me a friend.
$25K?

Wow.

And it only took you a month to make that much?

Damn!

I bow down....

Have you considered doing like seminars and shit on how to make money on the web?

If so, The General, Timon, myself, we're all glad we stopped by today to find out about it!

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 6 2004, 02:55 AM
so I'm guessing that you didn't. Or your acting like you did.

Let's post numbers, wanna be a man, let's see what you made this month.

Let me tell you something, some of the best still call me to see how to make money, so you better be able to back it up, I can. Can you?

Timon
12-06-2004, 06:00 AM
I'm unemployed, I didn't make anything this month, honest to god.

Timon
12-06-2004, 06:02 AM
hey can you teach me how to make a website?

Lisa
12-06-2004, 06:02 AM
:popcorn:

P.S I can't abide arrogance...why don't you just flop it out and get it over with?

Timon
12-06-2004, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Lisa@Dec 6 2004, 06:03 AM
P.S I can't abide arrogance...why don't you just flop it out and get it over with?

I'll do more than just flop it out baby! But be warned, it's really really huge!

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Dec 6 2004, 02:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Dec 6 2004, 02:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:54 AM

$25K?

Wow.

And it only took you a month to make that much?

Damn!

I bow down....

Have you considered doing like seminars and shit on how to make money on the web?

If so, The General, Timon, myself, we're all glad we stopped by today to find out about it! [/b][/quote]
Once again. Gonzo can tell you that I speak the truth.

I roll on ebay for over 25k a month.

Play in thousands, or go home. I can put ten grand up, can u? I have that, in cash, right here. BTW, thats pretty small money when it comes down to it. It really doesn't mean much.

But I can still put it up. Can you?

Lisa
12-06-2004, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 6 2004, 09:05 PM
I'll do more than just flop it out baby! But be warned, it's really really huge!
Promises promises... :rolleyes: :P

Timon
12-06-2004, 06:07 AM
Man I wish I could plop down $10k just like that....

One can only dream....

Hell Puppy
12-06-2004, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad+Dec 6 2004, 05:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crawdad @ Dec 6 2004, 05:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Timon@Dec 6 2004, 02:55 AM
so I'm guessing that you didn't. Or your acting like you did.

Let's post numbers, wanna be a man, let's see what you made this month.

Let me tell you something, some of the best still call me to see how to make money, so you better be able to back it up, I can. Can you? [/b][/quote]
What do you do with all that money?

Now that my VW Bus is paid for, the only bills I have are the rent on the trailer, the cable bill, and my money for smokes and beer.

I wouldn't have any idea where to put it all, my mattress wouldn't even hold it.

Maybe I would get the Bus painted with some psychadellic paint job!

Timon
12-06-2004, 06:10 AM
man $10k... that's ten big ones... ten whole thousands, that's some MAJOR BLING

maybe i'd go buy a second hand Toyota if I had that kind of cash.

Timon
12-06-2004, 06:14 AM
HellPuppy you forgot the crack whore blowjobs, those add up!

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 06:15 AM
You act like that is a lot of money.

It's not.

As you play, the nut gets higher. The game get's richer.

It's all just numbers. Percentages.

Back in my heyday, the hosting bill got as high as 10k per month. It's a balancing act at best. I'm still doing it in mainstream. Its a couple grand a month to play.

I do know how this works, and if you want to label me a newbie, so be it. But I've been doing this for many years. I've kept my head afloat when many fell.

I'm still at it. You can keep callin me a newbie, but I was here before most of you were even thought of. And I'll be here when most of you are gone.

Timon
12-06-2004, 06:17 AM
you're not a newbie... you're a neverwillbe

no go count your ten thousand big ones mr. bling ;-)

Hell Puppy
12-06-2004, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 06:16 AM
You act like that is a lot of money.

It's not.

As you play, the nut gets higher. The game get's richer.

It's all just numbers. Percentages.

Holy Shit! You're kidding me? People make more than that?

Damn!

Back in my heyday, the hosting bill got as high as 10k per month. It's a balancing act at best. I'm still doing it in mainstream. Its a couple grand a month to play.

I do know how this works, and if you want to label me a newbie, so be it. But I've been doing this for many years. I've kept my head afloat when many fell.

I'm still at it. You can keep callin me a newbie, but I was here before most of you were even thought of. And I'll be here when most of you are gone.

We are humbled by your presence, thanks for stopping by!

All these big numbers are making me dizzy, I'm gonna go lay down now. But I'm sure the morning crew will be along to play soon, and they probably will be just as excited.

Timon
12-06-2004, 06:22 AM
Do you think I could buy a Honda Civic for $10K?

Man that would rock!!

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 06:22 AM
LOL, not a soul knows me here, and that's cool.

If you think your sarcasm scares me off, your poorly mistaken.

Let's be friends.

Timon
12-06-2004, 06:27 AM
We know you...

You used to work for a site called babes4free and you are worth a whopping $10,000 which you earned while peddling shit on ebay.

Can I have your autograph mister?

Almighty Colin
12-06-2004, 06:30 AM
Oh, this is funny.

slavdogg
12-06-2004, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Timon+Dec 6 2004, 05:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ Dec 6 2004, 05:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:54 AM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA [/b][/quote]
this is funny as hell
havent seen one of these ass clowns in long time

haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahah :okthumb:

Lisa
12-06-2004, 06:34 AM
Whether or not anyone knows you here is irrelevant...and in fact some of us do remember you.

What is becoming plainly apparent is that YOU in fact know precious little of the people who are here...the people who have been around on this board, and it's predecessors (and therefore, the industry) for many years, some of whom could buy and sell you many times over, but interestingly, do not feel it necessary to beat their chests and proclaim it so very loudly...

Some people are confident enough in their abilities and their own worth to simply sit back and smile...while others stumble around yelling like an idiot.

My 2¢ (AUSD...worth crapall really) :)

slavdogg
12-06-2004, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 04:44 AM

dude i'll piss on your traffic and make more money

oh wait you never had any traffic, you just worked for someone who had traffic
dude you better pay me your annual wage for me to piss on you

slavdogg
12-06-2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 6 2004, 05:43 AM
You'd still be a fucking idiot for being an insignificant TGP-er who called a domain mogul like Slavik a little man.
domain mogul, i like that :okthumb:

Timon, good to see you back posting again
Are you back in biz ? i miss your asian sites

Timon
12-06-2004, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Dec 6 2004, 06:40 AM
Timon, good to see you back posting again
Are you back in biz ? i miss your asian sites
No I'm out of adult.

Just popping in to say hi to old friends and beat up on some cockholsters ;-)

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg+Dec 6 2004, 03:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slavdogg @ Dec 6 2004, 03:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 04:44 AM

dude i'll piss on your traffic and make more money

oh wait you never had any traffic, you just worked for someone who had traffic
dude you better pay me your annual wage for me to piss on you [/b][/quote]
ha. Like to see a man show his balls.

Thumbs up to ya.

Now, that said. Fuck you.

I am the man. Get over it. Toss some numbers off big man. Lets see what you can run. Cuz I'll beat you tomorrow.

Now what?

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 07:17 AM
I spent my nite on the phone making traffic deals. What did you do?

I can run a million TODAY. can you?

piss on that.

slavdogg
12-06-2004, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:18 AM
jerked off to Timon's bank statements

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg+Dec 6 2004, 04:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slavdogg @ Dec 6 2004, 04:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:18 AM
jerked off to Timon's bank statements [/b][/quote]
And that's what I'm talking about.

Slav, are you scared to post numbers, or are you just going to live on the fact that you've been here a while?

I want hits per day, dollars per day. Be a man.

Almighty Colin
12-06-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 05:30 AM

Ummm. Half this board has been around since before TGPs. I don't remember you. You claim to have known the top traffic people back in the day. Now I was one of them. Timon was one of them. Slavik was one of them. Who are you?

slavdogg
12-06-2004, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:25 AM

Slav, are you scared to post numbers, or are you just going to live on the fact that you've been here a while?

i once made $25k in a whole freaking month way back in 98.
I believe it was a 31 day month too
havent seen those kinda #s since

but i bet my penis is bigger that yours, want me to take out a measuring tape ?

Almighty Colin
12-06-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Dec 6 2004, 07:30 AM
$25k in a whole freaking month way back in 98.
Slavik, he said "$25k revenue" not "$25k server bill".

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg+Dec 6 2004, 04:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slavdogg @ Dec 6 2004, 04:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:25 AM

i once made $25k in a whole freaking month way back in 98.
I believe it was a 31 day month too
havent seen those kinda #s since

but i bet my penis is bigger that yours, want me to take out a measuring tape ? [/b][/quote]
At least there's an honest man in the group.

Slav, your alright in my book. don't care what the boys here say about ya....

:D

You all can keep tossing me or you can keep me as a member.

Let's be friends....

:D

Just caught a little gig with pixmasters, so if ya'll would buy a little content from them I'd be most appreciative...

http://WWW.PIXMASTERS.com

BTW, for the record, I can honestly say I've made over 50k from pixmaster content.

Timon
12-06-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:25 AM
And I want to hear inches, and don't be yanking your foreskin to make it seem longer... from the top base to the tip.... be a man!

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Timon+Dec 6 2004, 04:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ Dec 6 2004, 04:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:25 AM
And I want to hear inches, and don't be yanking your foreskin to make it seem longer... from the top base to the tip.... be a man! [/b][/quote]
Sorry brother, gotta be honest, just a small stack here, 5 inches at best, but three inches wide. So what I lack in length I try to make up for in girth.

Almighty Colin
12-06-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:36 AM
At least there's an honest man in the group.

Slav, your alright in my book. don't care what the boys here say about ya....

Crawdad, don't be a fool.

slavdogg
12-06-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Colin+Dec 6 2004, 07:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Dec 6 2004, 07:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-slavdogg@Dec 6 2004, 07:30 AM
Slavik, he said "$25k revenue" not "$25k server bill". [/b][/quote]
oh shit my bad

Crawdad, do people really make $25k a month doing this shit
TGPs and selling shit on ebay ?

and whats this traffic you keep talking about ? millions of traffic ?
I know traffic is pretty bad on 405 in LA, can i make money off that ?

Timon
12-06-2004, 07:40 AM
Well I have this idea for an unofficial tollbooth scam....

Timon
12-06-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Dec 6 2004, 07:39 AM

Little late for that..... :unsure:

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg+Dec 6 2004, 04:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slavdogg @ Dec 6 2004, 04:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Colin@Dec 6 2004, 07:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-slavdogg@Dec 6 2004, 07:30 AM
Slavik, he said "$25k revenue" not "$25k server bill".
oh shit my bad

and whats this traffic you keep talking about ? millions of traffic ?
I know traffic is pretty bad on 405 in LA, can i make money off that ? [/b][/quote]
Slav, I already love ya brother.

A million is only a number. I can show you how to get there, but you may not like it. It'll make you rich or make you poor. No other way to say it.

I've bought spots on the hun that cost me money and I've bought google traffic that made me several thousand. It's what you buy, not where you buy it.

It's also the page you build.

How good is it? Are you willing to spend 2 grand on it? That's the real question...

Timon
12-06-2004, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Dec 6 2004, 07:40 AM
Actually he's able to put up $10k so it's probably not much more than that....

Almighty Colin
12-06-2004, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Dec 6 2004, 07:40 AM
"Crawdad, do people really make $25k a month.. selling shit on ebay ?"

What are people selling on Ebay (as a consistent business) anyway? I don't know anything about it.

Timon
12-06-2004, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:44 AM

How good is it? Are you willing to spend 2 grand on it? That's the real question...
I don't think slavik can spend THAT kind of money!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
;-))))

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Timon+Dec 6 2004, 04:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ Dec 6 2004, 04:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Colin@Dec 6 2004, 07:39 AM

Little late for that..... :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Ever spent 2 grand on a page for promotion? I have. have you?

I did tgp when tgp wasn't cool.

Almighty Colin
12-06-2004, 07:46 AM
I've bought google traffic that made me several thousand.
This is the most hilarious moment in the history of Oprano.

Timon
12-06-2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:46 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH

oh man you have to stop this shit, you are giving me stomach cramps

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Colin+Dec 6 2004, 04:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Dec 6 2004, 04:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:44 AM
I've bought google traffic that made me several thousand.
This is the most hilarious moment in the history of Oprano. [/b][/quote]
not sure why that is funny?

slavdogg
man wish i had 2 grand these days
after i made that 25k some years ago i spent it on some pornstars and ended up a broke ass

Almighty Colin
Originally posted by Crawdad+Dec 6 2004, 07:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crawdad @ Dec 6 2004, 07:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Timon@Dec 6 2004, 04:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Colin@Dec 6 2004, 07:39 AM

Little late for that..... :unsure:

I did tgp when tgp wasn't cool. [/b][/quote]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, man. No one could be this stupid. How much are Nick and Gonzo paying you?

Timon
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:46 AM

No Colin, this is the one....

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg+Dec 6 2004, 04:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slavdogg @ Dec 6 2004, 04:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:44 AM
man wish i had 2 grand these days
after i made that 25k some years ago i spent it on some pornstars and ended up a broke ass [/b][/quote]
and that's funny why?

It takes money to make money.

If your not making money here, why are you doing it?

I'm still catching about 2 grand a month on rebills from over 4 years ago. If your not doing it for money, why are you?

Almighty Colin
12-06-2004, 07:50 AM
Crawdad must be Nick. This is impossible. Nick, you're a genius.

slavdogg
12-06-2004, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:50 AM
If your not doing it for money, why are you?
free porn and cheap hookers, why else ?

Timon
12-06-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg+Dec 6 2004, 07:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slavdogg @ Dec 6 2004, 07:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:50 AM
free porn and cheap hookers, why else ? [/b][/quote]
you got cheap hookers out of it? I only got the free porn :-(((

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Dec 6 2004, 04:51 AM
Crawdad must be Nick. This is impossible. Nick, you're a genius.
I'm not Nick, don't even know who he is.

I came here cuz Gonzo asked me here.

I know how to make money online. Been doing it for almost ten years now.

I'm playing with you boys tonite cuz I've been drinking. I will not come back after tonite for a while. I will go back and do what I do best.

I CAN show you how to raise ten thousand dollars very fast. I've showed others, including people that you know here. I am not a punk. I know how to make money.

slavdogg
12-06-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Timon+Dec 6 2004, 07:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ Dec 6 2004, 07:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by slavdogg@Dec 6 2004, 07:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:50 AM
free porn and cheap hookers, why else ?
you got cheap hookers out of it? I only got the free porn :-((( [/b][/quote]
yeah exchanged the free porn i got for some hookers
want me to hook you up? i've showed others ..

Timon
12-06-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:54 AM
I CAN show you how to raise ten thousand dollars very fast. I've showed others, including people that you know here. I am not a punk. I know how to make money.
OK lets be friends, can you show me how to make 10k?

Please please please? I'll do anything for $10k, even suck your dick if you want me to.

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Timon+Dec 6 2004, 04:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ Dec 6 2004, 04:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:54 AM
OK lets be friends, can you show me how to make 10k?

Please please please? I'll do anything for $10k, even suck your dick if you want me to. [/b][/quote]
ok, that made me queesy. Please don't offer that again.

Timon
12-06-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Dec 6 2004, 07:58 AM

Did you do that on ebay?

slavdogg
12-06-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Timon+Dec 6 2004, 07:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ Dec 6 2004, 07:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-slavdogg@Dec 6 2004, 07:58 AM

Did you do that on ebay? [/b][/quote]
naw man, bitch didnt have a computer
had to brown bag that shit

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 08:00 AM
Is there a chatroom is this berg?

Timon
12-06-2004, 08:03 AM
Ah I got it, you swap the porn for some crack first, clever ;-)

Craw did you ever get hookers out of ebay? Did you?

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 6 2004, 05:04 AM

nope. never once.

Show me how to find them and I'm a happy man.

slavdogg
12-06-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad+Dec 6 2004, 08:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crawdad @ Dec 6 2004, 08:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Timon@Dec 6 2004, 05:04 AM

nope. never once.

Show me how to find them and I'm a happy man. [/b][/quote]
u'd be surprised but as off few months ago you can buy hookers from an a ebay's site.

Timon
12-06-2004, 08:20 AM
Ha guess you're not the ebay guru you thought you were!

Winetalk.com
12-06-2004, 08:22 AM
I got a hooker for you....found her on the gay board
;-))

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/showth...=&threadid=6592 (http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6592)

wig
12-06-2004, 08:27 AM
OMG.... please tell me this is a joke. :o

Timon
12-06-2004, 08:32 AM
Nobody questions why you would read that board Serge, no need to feel uncomfortable...

Peaches
12-06-2004, 08:33 AM
Are crawdad and jspringer/rhymer twins separated at birth? :unsure:

JR
12-06-2004, 08:37 AM
http://www.thesquealer.com/images/owned_crawdad.jpg

Timon
12-06-2004, 08:39 AM
That's a classic JR!!! ;-))))

Winetalk.com
12-06-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 6 2004, 08:33 AM
Nobody questions why you would read that board Serge, no need to feel uncomfortable...
I don't...I never had problems with my sexuality....
Timon, after you fucked trannies, EVERYTHING else sexual is taken in proper poerspective
;-)))

Anthony
12-06-2004, 08:47 AM
This has to be a fucking joke.

Crawdad.... Ever use Exit consoles?

Timon
12-06-2004, 08:59 AM
Hey I read that board every day and jerk of to those cute avatars ;-)

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 09:11 AM
U act like I'm thin skinned. :rolleyes:

Duh.

This is fun, keep trashing me. I've made deals tonite. And it's getting better.

As long as I'm in the spotlight it seems that your making me money.

Keep up the good work.

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 09:14 AM
OK, first offer to this board.

Any of you guys or gals a real designer?

I need flash and some good stuff.

If you can do it, I need your help. Cash money.

Timon
12-06-2004, 09:16 AM
oh boy, that angle again

I suppose you also have guys telling you on icq what assholes we are?

Peaches
12-06-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 10:15 AM

Cash money! Wow, they'll start piling in now, lol!

Here are the sites of some of the designers on this board - take your pick:

http://www.wyldesites.com
http://www.aaaadultdesign.com/
http://www.webinc.com/

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 6 2004, 06:17 AM
oh boy, that angle again

I suppose you also have guys telling you on icq what assholes we are?
nope, I came here from a referral from Gonzo, so I ain't leavin soon.

once again, is there a designer here?

Timon
12-06-2004, 09:19 AM
wyldesites will do a terrific job on your next tgp-bay site

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Dec 6 2004, 06:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Dec 6 2004, 06:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 10:15 AM

Cash money! Wow, they'll start piling in now, lol!

Here are the sites of some of the designers on this board - take your pick:

http://www.wyldesites.com
http://www.aaaadultdesign.com/
http://www.webinc.com/ [/b][/quote]
Thanks, but not what I'm looking for. I want somebody that is wanting to add something to their portfolio, somebody new trying to prove themselves.

This is for a sponsor, but I have to get a pretty good deal on it.

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 09:20 AM
you guys just love baggin on the new guy, don't ya?

Winetalk.com
12-06-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 09:21 AM
you guys just love baggin on the new guy, don't ya?
Crawdad, are you and Crawbar related?

Peaches
12-06-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 10:20 AM
Thanks, but not what I'm looking for. I want somebody that is wanting to add something to their portfolio, somebody new trying to prove themselves.

This is for a sponsor, but I have to get a pretty good deal on it.
"I want someone cheap"

GFY will have what you want.

Winetalk.com
12-06-2004, 09:24 AM
you want cheap?
Post this on Russian board http://www.master-x.com/forum/forums/22/ :

Ребята, выебте меня в жопу пожалуйста.

and you get it cheap.

Anthony
12-06-2004, 09:25 AM
Crawdad,

Still waiting... Have you ever used consoles?

Timon
12-06-2004, 09:27 AM
Дешево и тягостно!! ;-))

Winetalk.com
12-06-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 6 2004, 09:28 AM
Дешево и тягостно!! ;-))
Timon,
:wnw:

sarettah
12-06-2004, 09:55 AM
http://www.cockinpuss.com/newmeter/pissometer/images/small/80wild.gifhttp://www.cockinpuss.com/newmeter/gayometer/images/small/30steady.gif

JoesHO
12-06-2004, 10:33 AM
:blink: what is going on here.......

Jesse_DD
12-06-2004, 11:03 AM
And the Oscar goes to ...

sarettah
12-06-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Dec 6 2004, 10:34 AM
:blink: what is going on here.......
Timon is home from the wars........ Kill the fatted calf, the prodigal son has returned !!!!! :purpdance: :bwave: :bdance: :bwave: :purpdance:

Other Than that, not much...

What's up with you ? :yowsa:

buckethead
12-06-2004, 11:09 AM
why would someone new, come and make such brash and irresponsible statements?

gonzo
12-06-2004, 11:20 AM
you guys are harsh. Hahahahaha

Crawdaddy is ok.... he just likes to piss when hes drinking.
Yall be nice and help an old nigger back into the game.
Hes for real not afraid to work!

And he does have seom good moves for Ebay!

Crawdaddy... Id recommend using Remote Thumbs to get you started back into the TGP game...[and its true HP helped me with my first pic post and tgp] if you need a skin designer there are several on here or I might be able to free up our fat fucking designer to give you a hand.

Once your set up with remote thumbs you might want to play with a traffic trading script. Choker has one and I think the guys are going to release theirs for Oprano use as well.

If you put a trade script in I can add you to the Oprano TGP hub and get you a start. The trick now a days is to get you a network of these sites trading traffic and let them grow.

Anybody that has more TGP tips post em!

Nickatilynx
12-06-2004, 11:21 AM
Look guys , Crawdad is obviously a player!!

He makes 2k a mth from fucking rebills ,OK. Enough said.

nlphoto
12-06-2004, 03:45 PM
Amazing how many people from the time you claim to have started that you don't know...

I think we have found Grogan's twin... :rolleyes:

Sorry Steve... I had to... really... :P

PornoDoggy
12-06-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by nlphoto@Dec 6 2004, 03:46 PM
Amazing how many people from the time you claim to have started that you don't know...

I think we have found Grogan's twin... :rolleyes:

Sorry Steve... I had to... really... :P
Read through four pages of this shit just ready to ask if the guy had a Camaro, and you gotta blow it in the last post I read.

Some days it just don't pay.

Crawdad
12-06-2004, 04:05 PM
I get more humble when I'm not drinkin', problem is, I'm not often 'not drinkin'.

I'll have to continue this discussion at a later date. My father is in intensive care and I have to go and be with my family.

PornoDoggy
12-06-2004, 04:18 PM
December 6, 2004 -- An Indiana mom is trying to quash her 6-year-old son's fears of his grandfather's ghost by selling it on eBay.
Mary Anderson's ghost sale, headed by the phrase "This isn't a joke!" has already drawn more than 34 bids with a top offer of $78 so far.

Anderson, of Hobart, says she'll ask the winning bidder to write to her son Collin to let him know the ghost is "there with you and you're getting along great."

Dravyk
12-06-2004, 05:15 PM
First "old timer" I've never heard of even once before. <_<

And I know everyone from NightStalker to Blart!

dantheman
12-06-2004, 05:53 PM
PLAYA IN DA HOUSE! :rokk:

started out funny as hell but after the 3nd page got boring.

Glad to see ya back Timon. : )

Moose
12-06-2004, 08:01 PM
I think I remember this dude.

:unsure:

Chuck?

Moose
12-06-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Moose@Dec 6 2004, 08:02 PM

Chuck?
Oh and...

"This signature has been edited by "management". Please contact gonzo@oprano.com for advertising rates."

Where is the "suck my dick" smilie?

:agrin:

Nickatilynx
12-06-2004, 08:10 PM
Sig bot is still rabid huh?

We are going to kennel sig bot soon and allow reasonable sigs.

The authoritarian regime of Serge is behind us!!!

We shall become a cuddly wuddly lovey dovey board. :)

Ok , we won't , but we will be relaxing on sigs. :)

Moose
12-06-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 6 2004, 08:11 PM
Sig bot is still rabid huh?

We are going to kennel sig bot soon and allow reasonable sigs.

The authoritarian regime of Serge is behind us!!!

Ok , we won't , but we will be relaxing on sigs. :)
I guess that calls for a

*Hugs*

then

:nyanya:

sarettah
12-06-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Dec 6 2004, 08:11 PM

You should be very happy right now that you do NOT have a gay meter up...

:nyanya:

JoesHO
12-06-2004, 08:24 PM
I think sigs is a good idea :redance:

gonzo
12-06-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Moose+Dec 6 2004, 08:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Moose @ Dec 6 2004, 08:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Moose@Dec 6 2004, 08:02 PM

Chuck?
Oh and...

"This signature has been edited by "management". Please contact gonzo@oprano.com for advertising rates."

Where is the "suck my dick" smilie?

:agrin: [/b][/quote]
Right next to the ban the sig whores ass button...

"We want you back"

hahahahaah

Crawdad
12-07-2004, 12:21 AM
My father died today.

I have nothing to say.

gonzo
12-07-2004, 12:25 AM
So sorry to hear that Charles.... call if you need someone to talk to.

Almighty Colin
12-07-2004, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by PornoDoggy@Dec 6 2004, 04:19 PM
headed by the phrase "This isn't a joke!"
I woulda went with ... "Who ya gonna call?"

Hell Puppy
12-07-2004, 04:25 AM
Gotta give him credit for having one hell of a debut on the board...

Ranks right up there with Dicaprio...or whatever his handle was...

Timon
12-07-2004, 05:15 AM
Remember Rick Somers last post on Ynot?

Hell Puppy
12-07-2004, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 7 2004, 05:16 AM
Remember Rick Somers last post on Ynot?
Last thing I remember from him over there was him pissing with SilverCash about not getting paid. Which is ironic as hell considering how many he stiffed with KristysTeens.

http://ynotnews.ynotmasters.com/issues/082902/page10.html

Timon
12-07-2004, 06:08 AM
No I mean the real Ynot at ynotnetwork.com when Rick banned him...

Hell Puppy
12-07-2004, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 7 2004, 06:09 AM
No I mean the real Ynot at ynotnetwork.com when Rick banned him...
Dont remember it, but I can imagine. Somers is another one of those guys that I almost suspect only gets on the boards when he goes off his medications.

Opti
12-07-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 1 2004, 05:18 PM
Just checkin, anybody here know me? Gonzo, you don't count....

:o
maybe :awinky:

Opti
12-07-2004, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Crawdad@Dec 6 2004, 07:44 PM

ROFL Crawdad.. I got to this post and now realise why this thread is 5 pages long :)

I hope you have pulled the feet out of your mouth somewhere on page 2,3 or 4 :rolleyes:

Opti
12-07-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 6 2004, 08:10 PM

I'm broke Timon!!! got any to spare? <_<

What are you doing out in public anyway? Got something new up the sleeve?

Timon
12-07-2004, 07:35 AM
Nothing new coming from me ever again. I have no further commerical interest in this industry so now I am free to say what I really mean ;-))

Now I don't have to be politically correct and polite anymore like I used be ;-))

Winetalk.com
12-07-2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 7 2004, 07:36 AM
Nothing new coming from me ever again. I have no further commerical interest in this industry so now I am free to say what I really mean ;-))

Now I don't have to be politically correct and polite anymore like I used be ;-))
so....let's talk about you sucking up to PK back in a day
;-)))

Timon
12-07-2004, 07:49 AM
What can I say, polite and politically correct since day 1, even to "scared shitless of the top dogs little kitty" ;-)

Opti
12-07-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 7 2004, 10:36 PM
hahahaha :matey:

I'm always suspicous when you claim no motive for anything! But nice to see your skinny ass around again anyway ;-)

Serge heading down here to plan world domination with Scott! Why am I getting the feeling you might end up here too ;)

Hmm... Meat here too soon... Is something good happening in my backyard that people aren't telling ma about!??! :unsure:

Winetalk.com
12-07-2004, 08:09 AM
Scott...Timon, Meat, me....sounds like a good party from the 'ole days
;-)))

Timon
12-07-2004, 08:18 AM
I don't think immigration will let all of us in at the same time ;-))

Bali will do just fine though ;-))

Timon
12-07-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Opti@Dec 7 2004, 07:55 AM
I'm always suspicous when you claim no motive for anything!
Believe me, Nick is paying me top dollar to post here.... billable hours baby ;-)

Winetalk.com
12-07-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 7 2004, 08:19 AM
I don't think immigration will let all of us in at the same time ;-))

Bali will do just fine though ;-))
yeah, but will we have enough former nazi guards for bodyguards?
;-)))

Timon
12-07-2004, 08:35 AM
The only people we need protection against are ourselves ;-)

Winetalk.com
12-07-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Dec 7 2004, 08:36 AM
The only people we need protection against are ourselves ;-)
Timon, what do you know about H addiction of one of our friends and collegue?

Winetalk.com
12-07-2004, 08:48 AM
..and I speak of Preparation H, of course
;_)))

Timon
12-07-2004, 08:56 AM
i think it started with strong pain killers to treat chronic migraines which due to a change of events became harder to access than preparation H, which is an effective headache treatment if you squirt it into your ear at the right angle.

Winetalk.com
12-07-2004, 08:58 AM
very sad story, indeed....
;-(((