PDA

View Full Version : Late Birthday Gift

SykkBoy
11-25-2004, 03:13 PM
For those of you late getting Sare, Mark and I late birthday presents, I think we could all handle you guys shopping at
http://www.absinthe.bz/

XXXPhoto
11-27-2004, 11:07 AM
SyKK,

Naw, they can just send me a 100lbs bag of sugar and I'll turn it
into something smooth and powerful back in the woods... ;)

Green is bad, crystal clear is good... hehehe

Nickatilynx
11-27-2004, 11:10 AM
Its all a sin ,my sons.

The Devils brew.

(getting near 80 days clean here:) )

XXXPhoto
11-27-2004, 11:21 AM
Nick,

Papa ain't the Devil, mite wicked yes... This will clean engine parts so I'm sure
it'll keep you clean as well... lol

Vick
11-27-2004, 11:25 AM
http://www.absinthe.bz/ is great looking
Can they or do they really ship to the USA?

What is up with Cannabis Vodka http://www.absinthe.bz/store/absinthe-cannabis-vodka.html?
Not my kind of thing but interesting none the less

Vick
11-27-2004, 11:26 AM
What is the active ingredient in absinthe?

One of the consituents of wormwood, thujone is considered the culprit of absinthe's "added effect". Naturally occouring in many plants and flowers, thujone is found in large amounts in wormwood. A-thjone has a structure very similar to THC (tetrahyrdacannaboid). This similarity has lead some to believe that the two substances work similarly upon the brain. New research indicates, however that thujone blocks GABA-A receptors in the brain which inhibit the firing of brain cells, once these receptors are blocked, the brain is free to fire at will. This is why despite the very high alcohol content, absinthe drinkers report being clear headed, even after consuming amounts of alcohol that would usually put them into a stupor. The bulk, however of absinthe's effects is caused by the very high alcohol content.

grimm
11-27-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@Nov 27 2004, 08:08 AM
SyKK,

Naw, they can just send me a 100lbs bag of sugar and I'll turn it
into something smooth and powerful back in the woods... ;)

Green is bad, crystal clear is good... hehehe
amen, i am about a 5 minute drive from a good 'shine house in kentucky;)

grimm
11-27-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 27 2004, 08:27 AM

One of the consituents of wormwood, thujone is considered the culprit of absinthe's "added effect". Naturally occouring in many plants and flowers, thujone is found in large amounts in wormwood. A-thjone has a structure very similar to THC (tetrahyrdacannaboid). This similarity has lead some to believe that the two substances work similarly upon the brain. New research indicates, however that thujone blocks GABA-A receptors in the brain which inhibit the firing of brain cells, once these receptors are blocked, the brain is free to fire at will. This is why despite the very high alcohol content, absinthe drinkers report being clear headed, even after consuming amounts of alcohol that would usually put them into a stupor. The bulk, however of absinthe's effects is caused by the very high alcohol content.
i think its all hype and BS, power of suggestion, at least the crap you can get now.

Vick
11-27-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by grimm@Nov 27 2004, 11:51 AM
i think its all hype and BS, power of suggestion, at least the crap you can get now.
Might be, we did slam a few with Serge and no green fairies for anyone.
Someone there was really hoping to met the Green Fairy, won't say their name but he's off the porch

Still like to give it more research

gonzo
11-27-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by grimm+Nov 27 2004, 11:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Nov 27 2004, 11:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vick@Nov 27 2004, 08:27 AM

i think its all hype and BS, power of suggestion, at least the crap you can get now. [/b][/quote]
I think it tasted like pure crap!

Aga and I still think Meat needed to drink some of his own medicine.
Thank God Suzanne and Serge had a bowl of party nuts to take that nasty taste out of my mouth.

I hoenstly thought I was going to throw up in Serge's pool.