PDA

View Full Version : dont be misled

fierce
11-23-2004, 05:58 PM
"Attention: Melissa Voitenko A.K.A. Melissa Davies is no longer associated with Azure Entertainment or any of its affiliates in any way. Any persons have any business dealings with Melissa or Melissa acting as a representative of Azure over the last 90 days we urge you to immediately to contact the company at 561-953-5058 or email at info@azureentertainment.com <mailto:info@azureentertainment.com> ". AKA Playfull Melissa AKA SurferGirl

Mike AI
11-23-2004, 06:12 PM
Can you give us any details of what is going on??

Nickatilynx
11-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Isn't MelD a total crook?

Or am I wrong.

Name rings bad bells somewhere?

gonzo
11-23-2004, 06:16 PM
I can tell you that Melissa had me change her ID as to not mislead anyone a couple of hours prior to this posting....so Im not sure if I get it either.

Opti
11-23-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Nov 24 2004, 09:17 AM
I can tell you that Melissa had me change her ID as to not mislead anyone a couple of hours prior to this posting....so Im not sure if I get it either.
What to? billingguru?

gonzo
11-23-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Opti+Nov 23 2004, 06:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Opti @ Nov 23 2004, 06:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Nov 24 2004, 09:17 AM
What to? billingguru? [/b][/quote]
Playful Melissa per her request.

Mike AI
11-23-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Opti+Nov 23 2004, 06:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Opti @ Nov 23 2004, 06:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Nov 24 2004, 09:17 AM
:lol:

Nickatilynx
11-23-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Opti+Nov 23 2004, 03:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Opti @ Nov 23 2004, 03:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Nov 24 2004, 09:17 AM
Thats it!!!

LOL!!

Thks opti :)

grimm
11-24-2004, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Nov 23 2004, 08:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Nov 23 2004, 08:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Opti@Nov 23 2004, 03:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Nov 24 2004, 09:17 AM
What to? billingguru?
Thats it!!!

LOL!!

Thks opti :) [/b][/quote]
wow shes still around. i thought trash like her got syphillis and went blind;)

Forest
11-24-2004, 08:12 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Diesel
11-24-2004, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE] Can you give us any details of what is going on??

Mike this is Bobby from Azure and we can't make any comments at this time we have both a criminal and civil case pending and our legal has advised us to make a notice to everyone and not to discuss the case until he says it is ok. If you want to you can email me bobby@azureebtertainment.com, this is no BS or smoke this is very real and very serious.

B

RawAlex
11-24-2004, 11:13 AM
I always get a kick out of legal advice that basically says "you can't say anything, but you can warn people in general so they can jump to their own conclusions".

Bobby, or whoever from Azure, why not just say something like this:

"Person A. Name has been released from our company, and we are currently working with our legal people on possibly criminal and civil actions. We highly recommend that anyone intending to do business with Person A. Name contact us so that we can provide you information as we are permitted. Person A. Name no longer works for or represents our company in any manner. If you are a client or partner who was working with Person A. Name, please contact our offices for more information."

The types of warnings posted here could almost be used against you. Ask your lawyer to give you something like the text above to protect your butts.

Alex

Mike AI
11-24-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by RawAlex@Nov 24 2004, 11:14 AM
I always get a kick out of legal advice that basically says "you can't say anything, but you can warn people in general so they can jump to their own conclusions".

Bobby, or whoever from Azure, why not just say something like this:

"Person A. Name has been released from our company, and we are currently working with our legal people on possibly criminal and civil actions. We highly recommend that anyone intending to do business with Person A. Name contact us so that we can provide you information as we are permitted. Person A. Name no longer works for or represents our company in any manner. If you are a client or partner who was working with Person A. Name, please contact our offices for more information."

The types of warnings posted here could almost be used against you. Ask your lawyer to give you something like the text above to protect your butts.

Alex

Good advice Alex.

Nickatilynx
11-24-2004, 11:29 AM
ummmmm

Who is Azure Entertainment any?

Diesel
11-24-2004, 11:45 AM
Alex,

You are right we do not want to mislead anyone, and we are working very fast on damage control and other issues. If our post have mislead anyone in any way we do apologize, this is the quickest way we were able to reach everyone and find out the total extent of the damage is to our business and get that information into the proper hands. I have never been a big on the boards, hell I could not even remember my old Oprano account and had to set up a new one just for all this. So in our haste we do apologize again if necessary and we still need any information that anyone may have. That being said, we will defend our company with utmost vigor and ferocity when someone attempts to do it or it’s customers harm. We like all entrepreneurs who have built our own business will not stand idly by and have it stolen or to destroy what has taken years to build and will expend what ever dollars and man hours possible to make sure it never happens again and proper justice is served.

Warmest regards,

Bobby

Diesel
11-24-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 24 2004, 08:30 AM
ummmmm

Who is Azure Entertainment any?
we are a small content and distribution company in South Florida

spanno
11-24-2004, 08:30 PM
hmmm blast from the past that name is she a crook then ?

years back she set me up a spam server for not a small amount of money and i put my lists and mailer stuff on there, getting ready to fire up and the machine mysteriouslly dissapeared off the face of the internet

got loads of lame excuses out of her after that and promises of a new server but basically fuck all every happenned I figured she probably just did it to steal my lists

Playful Melissa
11-25-2004, 08:32 AM
Since this has been brought public - I figured I better at least clarify. I don't go public with stuff like this - because I don't believe in airing dirty laundry in public but these posts have left me no choice. I resigned from Azure Entertainment on Nov 15th.

Funny - when people point fingers there are usually 3 pointing back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letter I sent to Azure Entertainment:

I am writing to let you know that I can not work for Azure
Entertainment any longer.

This has been going on for months now with no resolution.
1. When Michael Fierce hit me in your offices during work hours, which
left a bruise the size of football on me, you did nothing except move
him to another office and completely condone is inappropriate physical
violent behavior, even after I pressed charges.

2. Sept. 1st balance of paycheck $492.00
I have spoken to you about this, as well as written several e-mails
with no response.

3. Insurance - Was cancelled July 15, 2004 (per the insurance company)
- for lack of payment yet you continued to take premiums from my
paycheck until October 15th. I have almost $5000 in outstanding
medical bills because of this and these bill are now in collections
due to your promises to straighten this out. Today Nov. 15th I was
told you were going to reimburse me these funds and you did not. I
have called Adriana about this several times and keep getting assured
that this will be taken care of - to day it has not - there is balance
of $500 in premiums and at least $5000 in medical bills. I have been
forced to file charges with the state and federal insurance fraud per
the insurance company 10/20/04 - case #T04-717*

4. Commissions - I have requested statements on completed projects for
several months. My agreement with you states Base plus commission - it
does not say anything about draw.

Following projects are completed and I have yet to see commission
statements much less a drop of commission:
Gay production - $35,000
Solo $40,000
Anal $30,000
AM - $140,000 ($28,000 you were only able to meet of this project due
to your inability to produce)
Male Submission $3,000 (unable to fulfill commitment due to your
inability to produce)
Bottle Rocket Babes $25,000 (including web design)
Laurent (wireless) $6,000
Tourist Hunter $25,000 plus $7,500 in collection I did on past debt.

$199,500 total

The following deals are outstanding:

A*** A*********** $56,000
W**** H*** $20,000
I***** C**** $10,500

Total Outstanding $86,500

$286,000 in actual income for to date.

5. The chocolate deal - from global exclusive to cease and desist due to your inability to pay a $57.00 bill.

6. Lack of time off - I asked for one day off to take care of a
medical issue and my phone rang from the office 5 times. I was
promised time off after Internext and I was the only one in the
company not to receive it. I asked to take 3 days off with a week and
1/2 notice to take care of personal businesses and I was denied. Until
the hurricane I had one weekend off in 5 months. Since then I have had
a total of 2 weekends off.

7. My reputation is worth more then what I have made to date so far
and bills not being paid on time - J**** didn't get paid for 2 months
after we got paid for the work he did with us. D*** and E****
- still outstanding. C*******r, A*****, O**, Content providers you
never paid but sold their content. My personal cell phone has been
ringing with collection calls for Azure. The fact that
nothing seems to ever get paid - example is E G******* who produced
and delivered graphics for Cirque Du Noir- I get at least 3 phone
calls a week from them looking for their money, Miami
Hurricanes' for ads we placed in May.

Missing paycheck, no commissions, collection calls and the insurance
fraud. I will not continue like this anymore.

pushpills
11-25-2004, 08:59 AM
:blink:

RawAlex
11-25-2004, 11:02 AM
:popcorn:

That's all I can add.

Alex

Nickatilynx
11-25-2004, 11:07 AM
How can I say this succinctly...

let me try...

I don't give a fuck about any of it!

It appears to be shit arguing with used toilet paper over who stinks!!!

Evil Chris
11-25-2004, 11:12 AM
I was going to add something... but I'll wait it out a bit.

CuriousToyBoy
11-26-2004, 01:58 AM
I gotta run out and get some shoe polish.

Seems some of the shit being thrown around got on my shoe.

:ph34r:

invasion
11-28-2004, 11:05 PM
Hey gang,

I am shocked that playful Melissa would air her dirty laundry on the net - That seems like some bullshit to me

But hey - some give a fuck and some don't but

I have long since learned that reputations can percive you in the industry - either in the sense of good or bad - and can come to hurt you in the long run...

As a fellow webmaster = with what I hope to have as a good reputation in the insdustry = is that we not only respect our place of work but keep the unneccessary stuff off of the boards...

Freak Show posted a helpful warning and I wish others would do the same to people, affiliate companies and others who have hurt you or your business?

As I have also read above that Playful Melissa seems to have done this before...

So please post in this forum and keep me informed...

Lets also get drunk for the fuck of it and have a great Holiday Weekend!!!

Invasion :hic:

gonzo
11-28-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by invasion@Nov 28 2004, 11:06 PM
Hey gang,

I am shocked that playful Melissa would air her dirty laundry on the net - That seems like some bullshit to me

But hey - some give a fuck and some don't but

I have long since learned that reputations can percive you in the industry - either in the sense of good or bad - and can come to hurt you in the long run...

As a fellow webmaster = with what I hope to have as a good reputation in the insdustry = is that we not only respect our place of work but keep the unneccessary stuff off of the boards...

Freak Show posted a helpful warning and I wish others would do the same to people, affiliate companies and others who have hurt you or your business?

As I have also read above that Playful Melissa seems to have done this before...

So please post in this forum and keep me informed...

Lets also get drunk for the fuck of it and have a great Holiday Weekend!!!

....and which sites do you run again?

:popcorn:

invasion
11-28-2004, 11:12 PM
adult or non-adult?

invasion
11-28-2004, 11:13 PM
personal or work related?

gonzo
11-28-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by invasion@Nov 28 2004, 11:14 PM
personal or work related?
I didnt qualify that statement. I just was curious as it looks like you have a dog in this fight.

invasion
11-28-2004, 11:20 PM
I didnt really have a dog in this fight but saw it on the boards...

I have been screwed over by several people in the industry but didnt feel it - I guess - appropriate - to air all of my dirty laundry as I am new to this board...

I want to post some names and such but didnt know if it was ok as I as seemingly new on the boards...

I also wanted others to post as so I can avoid any or those mentioned in the future...either via business or dealings as a webmaster...

Thanks for letting me shout my thoughts...

gonzo
11-28-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by invasion@Nov 28 2004, 11:21 PM

I have been screwed over by several people in the industry but didnt feel it - I guess - appropriate - to air all of my dirty laundry as I am new to this board...

I want to post some names and such but didnt know if it was ok as I as seemingly new on the boards...

I also wanted others to post as so I can avoid any or those mentioned in the future...either via business or dealings as a webmaster...

Oh its ok to post it ---- air it and scream it.

So please do go for it. Im rivetted to my seat.

BTW you didnt answer my question.

Nickatilynx
11-28-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by invasion@Nov 28 2004, 08:21 PM

Never ever deal with me.

I'm as crooked as a 3$ bill.

:)

invasion
11-28-2004, 11:35 PM
My bad - fuck!!!

what question was that?

I got a shitload of ICQ's going all at once...

Its 12:05 am here (tryinbg to relax on vacation in North Caolina) and I am tired as shit - can I drop some of those names to help some and even you get "rivetted in your seats"?

Ok - here is one Ibill to start = they still owe alot of webmasters including myself money (a meesly $85 bucks a month and still has not paid) - I think my sales guy was Johnson...go to look in the folder...

Ok - here is two more then I got to bounce for the night

Jettis - great Program - but when they changed over to paycom...Paycom's confusing affiliate program was skimming .25 cents off the top - so be careful

Ice Cold Cash - One of numerous affiliate programs - seriously skim off the top and round about bullshit when it comes to the dealings with webmasters

Ok - guys/gals and Gonzo (Big Ups To You Playa!!!)

Will gather more for you tomm and some more names

Drink a motherfucking 40 ounce for me!!! :hic:

Late

R,

Invasion

P.S. Oh Gonzo - what is your ICQ by chance or hit me up with it at 281385059

JoesHO
11-28-2004, 11:40 PM
Now were talkin.... anybody here ever do any biz with Azure? or Melissa personally? on a 1- 10 basis how would you rate the experience B)

invasion
11-28-2004, 11:47 PM
I have done business with Melissa but never, have I ever had a problem with Azure

The deliver on time - they have been helpful and have gotten what I needed

Michael and Bobby were very helpful but chose not to deal with Melissa because of some of her past dealings

gonzo
11-28-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by invasion@Nov 28 2004, 11:36 PM
My bad - fuck!!!

what question was that?

I got a shitload of ICQ's going all at once...

Its 12:05 am here (tryinbg to relax on vacation in North Caolina) and I am tired as shit - can I drop some of those names to help some and even you get "rivetted in your seats"?

Ok - here is one Ibill to start = they still owe alot of webmasters including myself money (a meesly $85 bucks a month and still has not paid) - I think my sales guy was Johnson...go to look in the folder...

Ok - here is two more then I got to bounce for the night

Jettis - great Program - but when they changed over to paycom...Paycom's confusing affiliate program was skimming .25 cents off the top - so be careful

Ice Cold Cash - One of numerous affiliate programs - seriously skim off the top and round about bullshit when it comes to the dealings with webmasters

Ok - guys/gals and Gonzo (Big Ups To You Playa!!!)

Will gather more for you tomm and some more names

Drink a motherfucking 40 ounce for me!!! :hic:

Late

R,

Invasion

P.S. Oh Gonzo - what is your ICQ by chance or hit me up with it at 281385059
IBill..... we want you back. What a fucking joke!
A lot of people got hammered on that just right before the holidays. I like how you can use the money they owe you to buy stock.

Jettis --- Im not even going to start.
I have no beef with Paycom/Epoch they stepped up in the middle of this Ibill thing and waived the $750. Im waiting to be approved.

Best part of getting a bounced check from Joe E is that Mary 34D will offer to come clean your house in the nude. Wheres the latest Joe E report is he in or out of jail?

Im not a player though. And The only 40 oz. I drink comes carbonated from QT....

Welcome to the Gumbo!

invasion
11-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Thanks Gonzo

Out - tee for the night

on the Paycom - I still had to pay my $750 and they have been trying to skim off the top - be careful

Got more tommorrow and want to hear from any or all webmasters

Fuck - dont be afraid - this is motherfucking Oprano!!!

***slam!!! Wham!!! head hits the desk exhaustion***

invasion
11-28-2004, 11:59 PM
Oh - one more thing...

I noticed that alot of webmasters are afraid to say names and such as they are afraid to get rooted out

As you can see, I am posting to help as I would hope others would also

Drop it in this post for all to see and help

Look for more from me tomm

Peace,

Invasion

Nickatilynx
11-29-2004, 12:02 AM

errr......

You lucky bastard!!! LOL

I'm out 4 figures per wk from rebills , and some people are out multiples of that per day.....

no weekly wires since Sept...lots of promises.

Latest my brother was told Dec 1 we will wired you on a phone call.

we'lll see......

Nickatilynx
11-29-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by invasion@Nov 28 2004, 09:00 PM
Oh - one more thing...

I noticed that alot of webmasters are afraid to say names and such as they are afraid to get rooted out

As you can see, I am posting to help as I would hope others would also

Drop it in this post for all to see and help

Look for more from me tomm

Peace,

Invasion
Epoch I find good as gold.

If I call ,Keith is there.

And again , I don't have a big account there. But they treat me like I do.

Actually with all the grief getting processing , I may well just use them 100%

Evil Chris
11-29-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 29 2004, 01:05 AM
Actually with all the grief getting processing , I may well just use them 100%
tis the season for giving! B)

invasion
11-29-2004, 10:35 PM
Another one to add to your list

Ce Cash - skim off of the top just like Ice Cash does

Prohosters hosting company - prohosters.com...set up several websites and everythig was fine then it started to break down...

They were not allowing any attachments and other neccessary functions for any of the sites and when asked about it, they told me that they didnt do it...What a lie!!!

The emails were constantly messed up, tech support was really bad and it just started going south...this continued for 15 days until I was able to swithc everything over and when they met me at Internext, they asked me to come back for free for 6 months - same as Ibill - why would I want to come back to disaster....

More later

Outtee

JoesHO
11-29-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by invasion@Nov 29 2004, 07:36 PM

Prohosters hosting company - prohosters.com...set up several websites and everythig was fine then it started to break down...

They were not allowing any attachments and other neccessary functions for any of the sites and when asked about it, they told me that they didnt do it...What a lie!!!

The emails were constantly messed up, tech support was really bad and it just started going south...this continued for 15 days until I was able to swithc everything over and when they met me at Internext, they asked me to come back for free for 6 months - same as Ibill - why would I want to come back to disaster....

More later

Outtee

do you have any proof to go with your revelations? or are you just naming names to mudsling? and imply inuendos of whispers you have heard from somebody that knows somebody, etc..... ?

I am not hating on you, or disputing, just asking a prudent question...

grimm
11-29-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Nov 28 2004, 08:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Nov 28 2004, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-invasion@Nov 28 2004, 08:21 PM

Never ever deal with me.

I'm as crooked as a 3$ bill.

:) [/b][/quote]
queer as one too!

:yowsa:

grimm
11-29-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Nov 28 2004, 08:41 PM
Now were talkin.... anybody here ever do any biz with Azure? or Melissa personally? on a 1- 10 basis how would you rate the experience B)
she sounds familiarly closetoanoldcrookwho called herself billinguru, talked a lot about big plans, may or may not have screwed over some people. her name was melissa, but the sum of her contribution to the adult world was the Sound and the Fury.

grimm
11-29-2004, 10:58 PM
my space bar is not working very well.

Nickatilynx
11-29-2004, 11:12 PM
By all accounts she is the one and the same..

and invasion , with the best will in the world...

slamming people for $85 on oprano is well,,,, different.

So CE and Icecash "skim of the top" ?

LOL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long have you been in this business?

gonzo
11-29-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by invasion@Nov 29 2004, 10:36 PM

More later

Outtee

Hey Bro... I know I encouraged you to vent last night but sheeat!

What cold hard facts do you have about CECash? I mean we've all seen JoeE's bounced check here for $70 but to make a general stroke and say CE skims off the top. How have you come to that conclusion? If you sing it ....bring it.... by that I mean facts.

Prohosters.....ok. Im confused since Ive been involved with a few daily operations of a data center a time or two...

1. Attachments. I assume you mean this to be email for the unmentioned sites?
2. Necessary functions..... libraries? Perl version? php? what exactly are you talking about?
3. How was email "really bad"? Were you RBLed? Was it slow?
4. What aspects of tech support did you find bad? Could you contact anyone or were they just unresponsive?

Not to be a dick or anything but Ibill is credit card processing and hosting is well hosting... give us some more meat to go with those taters. Right now it looks like you drive the keyboard after having a few 40 ozs.

Since I invited you to spill it..... now I ask you to back it up with facts.

Lee
11-29-2004, 11:34 PM
Wasnt Mellissa the chick who selling BP hosting accounts to various affiliate programs and hosts but never delivered the goods?

Nickatilynx
11-29-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Lee@Nov 29 2004, 08:35 PM
Wasnt Mellissa the chick who selling BP hosting accounts to various affiliate programs and hosts but never delivered the goods?
oh she has history ,lee.

WTF would azure give her a job?

pushpills
11-29-2004, 11:48 PM
Do you have anything other than complains?

Sounds to me like 300 dollars is the bulk of your internet profits.

CuriousToyBoy
11-30-2004, 06:44 AM
I just personally prefer the face-to-face option with fuckers who have dicked me.

2 down in Florida 2 to go, hopefully Vegas for one and wait till Florida next year for the other.

Forgiving with one, impaled another until he scampered away with his tail between his legs and didn't see him for shit for the rest of the weekend.

Vegas guy won't get any forgiveness, the first guy to dick me in this biz, and I am not just the size of a baby elephant, I have a memory like one.

Mr Florida next year lives and work there, and he gets a personal visit. Gonna do me some redecorating.

I don't name names on the boards because... well because it's not real.

Just the way I operate I suppose.

invasion
11-30-2004, 04:09 PM
Ok - bout to grab a plane soon

I will have all the info for you and facts to boot

Just give me some time and will be back tommorrow evening - so thursday will drop it here

I have been in the webmaster business for over 5 years - 2 and 1/2 in the adult business - I think that I have done or worked with over 424 sites to dates - some still online - some may not be - but hey they all have paid me...

yes Nickatilynx and Grimm that is the same person and the same one I encountered also

I also would like to do the face to face but at 6'9" tall - they may have a heart attack before something is said

Yes the computer post was driven on 40oz and

the 85 bucks is just one case of a rebill - they owe me ALOT more than that and talking more about it and hearing there bullshit makes me sick

Drop in on ya on thursday.... :hic:

Anthony
11-30-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@Nov 30 2004, 03:45 AM
I just personally prefer the face-to-face option with fuckers who have dicked me.

2 down in Florida 2 to go, hopefully Vegas for one and wait till Florida next year for the other.

Forgiving with one, impaled another until he scampered away with his tail between his legs and didn't see him for shit for the rest of the weekend.

Vegas guy won't get any forgiveness, the first guy to dick me in this biz, and I am not just the size of a baby elephant, I have a memory like one.

Mr Florida next year lives and work there, and he gets a personal visit. Gonna do me some redecorating.

Are you running any parties for Vegas?

If yes, who do I have to blow to get in? Just kidding!

sarettah
11-30-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by invasion@Nov 30 2004, 04:10 PM
I also would like to do the face to face but at 6'9" tall - they may have a heart attack before something is said

Danny ?? That You ??

:blink:

CuriousToyBoy
12-01-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Anthony+Dec 1 2004, 07:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Dec 1 2004, 07:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CuriousToyBoy@Nov 30 2004, 03:45 AM

Are you running any parties for Vegas?

If yes, who do I have to blow to get in? Just kidding! [/b][/quote]
We are sponsoring the http://www.gaywebmasterbash.com series of events so feel free to drop into the hospitality suite any night of the show (from late until much later!!) and share a drink.

If I EVER came out of the closet you wouldn;t have a choice, but seeing I haven't, and am not intending too this time round, no sexual favors required.

If you insist, there will be PLENTY of willing takers though, no doubt.

invasion
12-03-2004, 01:40 AM
Well, I am still in North Carolina and I missed my plane so I have been scrambling to get stuff up here but have been unable to

I am writing from myself phone - so forgive my spelling

I also am sorry as I sprained my ankle playing ball - so that has taken priority over anything that I have done...

But its all good and but I hope everyone had a good holiday

(This isnt Danny but if you IM me - I will send you a link for a pic - 69")

Later Playas

Hell Puppy
12-03-2004, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by invasion@Dec 3 2004, 01:41 AM

I also am sorry as I sprained my ankle playing ball - so that has taken priority over anything that I have done...

....did you finish the game?

SykkBoy
12-03-2004, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@Dec 1 2004, 01:28 AM

We are sponsoring the http://www.gaywebmasterbash.com series of events so feel free to drop into the hospitality suite any night of the show (from late until much later!!) and share a drink.

I dunno, I hear that's just going to be another sausage fest...
;-)))))))))

melody
12-03-2004, 02:01 PM
hmmm blast from the past that name is she a crook then ?

I'm not remembering it kindly, personally.

But then there are so many backwater gators in these swamps. (not here, just the industry)

Nickatilynx
12-03-2004, 02:06 PM
But then there are so many backwater gators in these swamps. (not here, just the industry)

we need a "looking inncocent" smiley..

gonzo
12-03-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Dec 3 2004, 02:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Dec 3 2004, 02:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-invasion@Dec 3 2004, 01:41 AM

....did you finish the game? [/b][/quote]
....thats cold hahaha

Lee
12-03-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Nov 29 2004, 08:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Nov 29 2004, 08:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lee@Nov 29 2004, 08:35 PM
oh she has history ,lee.

WTF would azure give her a job? [/b][/quote]
Sometimes the marketing is better than the product ;)

Nickatilynx
12-03-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Lee+Dec 3 2004, 12:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lee @ Dec 3 2004, 12:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 29 2004, 08:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Lee@Nov 29 2004, 08:35 PM
oh she has history ,lee.

WTF would azure give her a job?
Sometimes the marketing is better than the product ;) [/b][/quote]
another excellent burn!!!!

ahahahaha

fierce
12-03-2004, 06:30 PM
Wow thanks to everyone who has posted, yes there is an investigation underway, this is a very serious matter and I Invite everyone who has had been victimized by this person to contact me so we can put this trash in its proper place: The Can!

CuriousToyBoy
12-03-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Dec 3 2004, 07:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Dec 3 2004, 07:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CuriousToyBoy@Dec 1 2004, 01:28 AM

;-))))))))) [/b][/quote]
6 sausage fests over 3 days actually dude.

3 invitation only meals and 3 open bar nights.

Sausage fests with optional sausages is the way I look at it.

Feed the man meat ??

He he.

JoesHO
12-03-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy+Dec 3 2004, 04:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CuriousToyBoy @ Dec 3 2004, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by SykkBoy@Dec 3 2004, 07:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-CuriousToyBoy@Dec 1 2004, 01:28 AM

;-)))))))))
6 sausage fests over 3 days actually dude.

3 invitation only meals and 3 open bar nights.

Sausage fests with optional sausages is the way I look at it.

Feed the man meat ??

He he.

:ph34r: [/b][/quote]
I would like to go .... ( I wanna bring a girl though ) or Lindsey you have to agree to be my bodyguard for the night LOL

MaDalton
12-03-2004, 08:21 PM
isn't Azure the company where the people look like the adams family? :ph34r:

JoesHO
12-03-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton@Dec 3 2004, 05:22 PM
isn't Azure the company where the people look like the adams family? :ph34r:
that girl joni that used to work there had some perky boobies...

invasion
12-04-2004, 08:49 PM
sorry for delay

yes I did finish the game

severe sparin - foot went right and I went left

and it hurt like a motherfucker!!!

decided to stay until sunday and take plane out

North Carolina is straight outta smallville -

And yes I did me Martha and Jonathan Kent...

Hope everyone gets drunk tonight, fucks and has fun

Shit happens and more to go

Peace :rokk:

JoesHO
12-04-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by invasion@Dec 4 2004, 05:50 PM
sorry for delay

yes I did finish the game

severe sparin - foot went right and I went left

and it hurt like a motherfucker!!!

decided to stay until sunday and take plane out

North Carolina is straight outta smallville -

And yes I did me Martha and Jonathan Kent...

Hope everyone gets drunk tonight, fucks and has fun

Shit happens and more to go

Peace :rokk:
how about those facts? or proof? can you deliver some of that, just a small dose will do...

I am with ya, I just need to see concrete evidence, I believe the scummers should be outed but you must have proof, and clear cut maliciousness (as oppossed to misunderstandings, and simple differenc of opinions) imho

sometimes both parties are right, sometimes both are scumbags... I think the whole story and conext ion the facts is the only proper way to out anyone if it is neccasry.

and of course all extenuating circumstances taken into consideration too....