pushpills
11-22-2004, 05:22 PM
http://www.floralia.co.uk/Images/Baloons/HappyBirthdayPoohAndTigger.gif

:bdance: :bjump: :cdance: :bdance: :bjump: :cdance: :bwave:

Nickatilynx
11-22-2004, 05:26 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

and now...some dancing fruit ...

:bjump: :cdance: :bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :cdance: :bdance: :bwave: :purpdance: :bjump: :cdance: :bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :cdance: :bdance: :bwave:

dantheman
11-22-2004, 05:32 PM
Happy birthday Mark, I wish you many many more.
:bdance:

btw, sorry I havent got back to you, just got overloaded on some things and trying to get back on the path:)

sarettah
11-22-2004, 05:41 PM
Happy Birthday Mark !!!!!

You and Jen share a birthday...cool !!!

Hope it's a great one.

(same here on being out of touch...been busy.. Keep everything on the backburner for now)

cj
11-22-2004, 06:21 PM
Happy Birthday Mark & Jen!!

Mike AI
Happy Birthday Mark!!

:rokk:

XXXPhoto
Vick,

for me to get as old as you, ya have to kick the bucket... for me never to get as old as you means "I" have to kick the bucket... As the bucket has never done anything to me or you, I say we fill it with hootch and drink deeply to the memory of classic bw movies... they don't make'em like that anymore... ;o)

Thank you Peaches

Pushpills (Tigger, Piglet and Pooh, THAT surprised me...lol) thanks guy!

Nick... You are the only dancing fruit I wanna see ya passion fruit piker... Thought me and Vick were the only Bogey fans, great triva... ;)

Dan... No worries bud... On the plus side, you can see my toons have gotten ALOT better... lol

Sar... Give Jen a big fat bday kiss, her email was unexpected and sweet. New site splash page looks very chic too... ;)

EDIT:

I swear CJ and Mike waited til I was typing all the above out before they posted their messages... They know I'm to anal to not come back and edit them in...

Thank you CJ and Mike... Nothing like Bday wishes from down under and to the right... lol

EDIT 2:

Using my redneck jedi mind meld I forsee the evil genius SykkBoy wishing me a happy bday so I'll thank him in advance... lol

SykkBoy
11-22-2004, 06:30 PM
happy birthday man