PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Adult Legal Seminar Poll

LadyMischief
11-19-2004, 11:06 AM
The date has been chosen, and it will fall on the same weekend as the GFY party (which will be useful to those of you who are flying in to attend that event). We are going to make this seminar a two-day event, with a maximum of 60 attendees per day. We are asking people to let us know if they would prefer the two days to be the 3rd (Friday) and the 4th (Saturday), or if they would prefer the seminar take place on the 4th and 5th of December. The venue for this event will be the Holiday Inn in downtown Toronto. Once we hammer out the final details about the date, we will post more information!

I must give my thanks to JMan for all his invaluable effort in helping to co-ordinate this event and make it reality. This seminar will definitely be a fantastic and informative event for all people who are currently in Adult in Canada, or those who are thinking of moving their adult endeavours to the great white north.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email treasure at teeniesxxx dot com, or icq 3522039. You may also contact JMan, icq 124588247 and he would also be happy to answer any questions.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Vick
11-19-2004, 11:26 AM
Canada in December sounds really nice

Maybe February 30th would be a good date for a Canadian legal seminar :lol:

Almighty Colin
11-19-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 19 2004, 11:27 AM
Canada in December sounds really nice
Miami in August and Canada in December. Gotta love this industry.

LadyMischief
11-19-2004, 12:37 PM
Well considering we haven't even had snow yet here, it's not too bad.. about 10 degrees celcius outside. :)

Dravyk
11-19-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Colin@Nov 19 2004, 12:02 PM
Miami in August and Canada in December. Gotta love this industry.
You said it!!

I bet if there was a way to predict volcanos, someone would schedule a convention at Mt. St. Helens during an eruption. <_<

Nickatilynx
11-19-2004, 12:53 PM
Coming in Spring!!!..

"The Baghdad Booze Up"

Guest of honour - Brad "little weasel" Tukhman Shaw

;-))

Forest
11-19-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by LadyMischief@Nov 19 2004, 12:38 PM
Well considering we haven't even had snow yet here, it's not too bad.. about 10 degrees celcius outside. :)
thats about 20 degrees to cold for me

gonna freeze my ass of in germany

gonzo
11-19-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Forest+Nov 19 2004, 01:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Forest @ Nov 19 2004, 01:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyMischief@Nov 19 2004, 12:38 PM
thats about 20 degrees to cold for me

gonna freeze my ass of in germany [/b][/quote]
Drink More Post More!!!

Lee
11-19-2004, 01:15 PM
Nick..

How much will a pass for the Baghdad Booze Up cost?

Will you allow companies who dont have a booth to throw their own events? ;)

If not, if we have a booth anyway will you allow us to book rooms with ease instead of having to go to the hotel, who then has to go to the event organizers, who then have to go to the hotel who then have to go to Rose Tours to release the rooms for us before we can contact the hotel for final room details?

Nickatilynx
11-19-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Lee@Nov 19 2004, 10:16 AM
Nick..

If not, if we have a booth anyway will you allow us to book rooms with ease instead of having to go to the hotel, who then has to go to the event organizers, who then have to go to the hotel who then have to go to Rose Tours to release the rooms for us before we can contact the hotel for final room details?
Just cause its in Iraq does not mean that the standard rules change!!

In fact there is gonna be a lot more complications , red tape , etc , A LOT more of them!!!

Wait...can't think of any....

Lee
11-19-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Nov 19 2004, 10:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Nov 19 2004, 10:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lee@Nov 19 2004, 10:16 AM
Nick..

In fact there is gonna be a lot more complications , red tape , etc , A LOT more of them!!!

Wait...can't think of any.... [/b][/quote]
Well thats okay, im sure if we can throw the Gay Webmaster Bash after having gone through all this bullshit we'll be able to handle anything :yowsa:

Nickatilynx
11-19-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Lee+Nov 19 2004, 10:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lee @ Nov 19 2004, 10:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 19 2004, 10:28 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Lee@Nov 19 2004, 10:16 AM
Nick..

Wait...can't think of any....
Well thats okay, im sure if we can throw the Gay Webmaster Bash after having gone through all this bullshit we'll be able to handle anything :yowsa: [/b][/quote]
talking about gay webmasterly things..

years ago...

I was gonna be involved in thegaywideweb with Stonelaw and Arumbula

those are names from the past.

Bet few remember those guys.

Lee
11-19-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 19 2004, 10:35 AM
talking about gay webmasterly things..

years ago...

I was gonna be involved in thegaywideweb with Stonelaw and Arumbula

those are names from the past.

Bet few remember those guys.
Haha..

The reason Gary started GWW was because of the Gay Wide Web ;)

We actually own gaywideweb.com too ;)

I beleive thegaywideweb was actually a paysite which philip ran for all of 3 weeks lol