PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Vick
11-16-2004, 05:54 PM
Got lucky and won the Pick 'Em this week

Sent Mutt an email like the site requests and ...........

......... within 10 minutes had an email from both Epassporte and Webinc letting my know the prizes I won are on the way

It's obvious both are solid companies but if that's how they take care of prize winners think what they must do for their customers

Thanks again Webinc and Epassporte

Mike AI
11-16-2004, 05:55 PM
And here I thought this post was about the new unmanned hypersonic jet from NASA.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041116/D86D8C500.html

Congradulations Vick!!

Vick
11-16-2004, 06:07 PM
Thanks MikeAI

An unmanned NASA jet was launched over the Pacific Ocean on Tuesday in a bid to demonstrate a radical new engine technology by flying at a world-record 7,000 mph - almost 10 times the speed of sound.

Damn I don't know if that's great, crazy, scary or all of the above

Think MikeAI is getting to be the news source of Oprano

Mike AI
11-16-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 16 2004, 06:08 PM
Thanks MikeAI

An unmanned NASA jet was launched over the Pacific Ocean on Tuesday in a bid to demonstrate a radical new engine technology by flying at a world-record 7,000 mph - almost 10 times the speed of sound.

Damn I don't know if that's great, crazy, scary or all of the above

Think MikeAI is getting to be the news source of Oprano

Cannot take that job from Saratah!!

Honestly, I just happened to have caught the story on Drudge.

sextoyking
11-16-2004, 10:18 PM
Vick,

Congrats on the pickem win :)

Glad to be of service.

Todd

Vick
11-16-2004, 10:38 PM
B) :okthumb: :okthumb:

Hell Puppy
11-16-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 16 2004, 05:55 PM

......... within 10 minutes had an email from both Epassporte and Webinc letting my know the prizes I won are on the way

It's obvious both are solid companies but if that's how they take care of prize winners think what they must do for their customers

Yup, same experience here when I won the week before. Heck, Chris Mallick is the one who responded for ePassporte...wasn't expecting that.

Todd responded almost immediately as well, now I just gotta figure out what to turn him loose on. It is almost predictable that I've had our Fat Fucking Designer working overtime for the past 3-4 months and then just as he's getting caught up I win some design work from Webinc... But I classify that under "good problems to have"...

gonzo
11-17-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Nov 16 2004, 11:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Nov 16 2004, 11:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vick@Nov 16 2004, 05:55 PM

Yup, same experience here when I won the week before. Heck, Chris Mallick is the one who responded for ePassporte...wasn't expecting that.

Todd responded almost immediately as well, now I just gotta figure out what to turn him loose on. It is almost predictable that I've had our Fat Fucking Designer working overtime for the past 3-4 months and then just as he's getting caught up I win some design work from Webinc... But I classify that under "good problems to have"... [/b][/quote]
I think you been feeding the Fat Fucking Designer some Dunkin Donuts. Hes got fat and sassy for me on my watch. I think Im taking him up to Stacks Gym tomorrow to work out with Rick Steiner.