PDA

View Full Version : Femdom/strapon psu sponsors

nickdark
11-15-2004, 05:52 PM
Warning!!..this thread is actually about Adult..

I have a few thousand strapon clicks a day ..I remember a site with women doing men with strapons..Im not sure if it was weasels but I havent looked as its pointless and plain wrong to give him any traffic..so if anyone can recommend any psu strapon sites I'd be grateful ..also for women doing women ..specifically with strapons or at least having that on the tour.

Cheers

gonzo
11-15-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by nickdark@Nov 15 2004, 05:53 PM

I have a few thousand strapon clicks a day ..I remember a site with women doing men with strapons..Im not sure if it was weasels but I havent looked as its pointless and plain wrong to give him any traffic..so if anyone can recommend any psu strapon sites I'd be grateful ..also for women doing women ..specifically with strapons or at least having that on the tour.

Cheers
Might I suggest AEBN?

You can get them to make you a custom theatre. It converts and it retains....my pay check from them has been consistant and increasing.

Rumor has it that Bishop is working in marketing and can be your rep.... or if you like [and this is no joke] maybe Darren Austin can help you out.

sarettah
11-15-2004, 07:55 PM
http://www.straponcash.com/sites/index.php

Don't think it's weasels. But let me know if it is....

then there is http://www.strapongallery.com Again, don't thgink it's weasel's... They are through ccbill and run their affiliate program either through or as qualityxxx

I know there are some more out there. Some pretty good quality ones too. I had a list somewhere from when I was first setting up strapgirl.com, if I find it, I will post it.

nickdark
11-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Thanks Sarettah..much appreciated. :)

Sigurd
11-16-2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by nickdark@Nov 15 2004, 02:53 PM

Cheers
http://www.adultinter.com/directory/?cmd=spons&cat=186 :rokk:

DarrenAustin
11-18-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 15 2004, 04:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 15 2004, 04:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nickdark@Nov 15 2004, 05:53 PM

Cheers
Might I suggest AEBN?

You can get them to make you a custom theatre. It converts and it retains....my pay check from them has been consistant and increasing.

Rumor has it that Bishop is working in marketing and can be your rep.... or if you like [and this is no joke] maybe Darren Austin can help you out. [/b][/quote]
Gonzo , What does this mean "And no joke , Darren Ausitn can help you out?

What you sayin there Boo ?