PDA

View Full Version : Toms Hanks as Robert Langdon? Maybe so.

Almighty Colin
11-15-2004, 09:58 AM
LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- Tom Hanks is expected to step into the scholarly shoes of Robert Langdon, the professor who unravels the mystery of the Holy Grail in the film version of Dan Brown's phenomenally successful novel "The Da Vinci Code."

Hanks has emerged as director Ron Howard and producer Brian Grazer's top choice for the lead role in the film, which Columbia Pictures hopes to begin shooting next year. And talks have begun for the actor to join the project.

Winetalk.com
11-15-2004, 09:59 AM
it's about time,
Mel Gibson, eat shit and die
;-)))

Mike AI
11-15-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 15 2004, 10:00 AM
it's about time,
;-)))
Mel only makes movies where he nets hundreds of millions.....

This is not worth his time!

:lol:

Winetalk.com
11-15-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Nov 15 2004, 10:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Nov 15 2004, 10:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Nov 15 2004, 10:00 AM
it's about time,
;-)))

:lol: [/b][/quote]
c'mon,
it's just above his intellect!

Neither Gibson nor Hanks can't spend $$$ they have,
which makes $$$ factor as irrelevant.

Mike AI
11-15-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 15 2004, 10:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 15 2004, 10:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 15 2004, 10:03 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Nov 15 2004, 10:00 AM
it's about time,
;-)))

c'mon,
it's just above his intellect!

Neither Gibson nor Hanks can't spend $$$ they have,
which makes $$$ factor as irrelevant. [/b][/quote]

Gibson has things he chooses to get accomplish with his money.

Seriously though, Hanks is a much better actor.

Winetalk.com
11-15-2004, 10:14 AM
My goal is to trick my mother in law into watching it
;-))

Gotta be fun!
;-)))

Almighty Colin
11-15-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 15 2004, 10:15 AM
My goal is to trick my mother in law into watching it
;-))
Haha. :okthumb:

cj
11-15-2004, 06:36 PM
Colin, have you been at imdb pro today or something?! LOL

careful, I could really use help from someone to update movie gossip & you are doing such a good job!! ;-))))

i love tom hanks - since philadelphia - and I saw him on actors studio, he's so incredibly talented and I love that he's so rich that he can pick which movies he wants to be in ... you know the movie is going to be powerful if he's bothering to be in it .

Almighty Colin
11-15-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by cj@Nov 15 2004, 06:37 PM
Colin, have you been at imdb pro today or something?! LOL

careful, I could really use help from someone to update movie gossip & you are doing such a good job!! ;-))))

i love tom hanks - since philadelphia - and I saw him on actors studio, he's so incredibly talented and I love that he's so rich that he can pick which movies he wants to be in ... you know the movie is going to be powerful if he's bothering to be in it .
Heh. Someone emailed me the Johnny Depp poster a few days ago. Not sure where I ran across the Tom Hanks news. Maybe at cnn.com.

Love Tom Hank's roles. Like Depp's even better. Now what's Val Kilmer up to? Oh, yeah. Alexander!

SykkBoy
11-15-2004, 09:16 PM
In other spot on casting news
Bill Goldberg is Santa Claus in the upcoming horror/comedy Santa's Slay
this begs the question..Can a jewish professional wrestler pull it off as the jolly fat man in the red suit? Will this movie outgross Hulk Hogan's "Santa With Muscles" movie?