PDA

View Full Version : Be careful with Verotel!

dig420
11-11-2004, 02:06 PM
Unfortunately we did not receive confirmation that the check below was not cashed from our bank, in time for it to be reissued for payout 22 November. Our sincere apologies for this, but unfortunately we cannot risk the duplicate payout of a check of this amount.
--------------------------

They've owed me 12k for a couple months now and bless their little hearts, they just can't seem to figure out how to get me my money, and they're trying so hard :cryin:

Verotel, if you can't afford to make this payment, you're in the wrong line of work.

gonzo
11-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by dig420@Nov 11 2004, 02:07 PM
Unfortunately we did not receive confirmation that the check below was not cashed from our bank, in time for it to be reissued for payout 22 November. Our sincere apologies for this, but unfortunately we cannot risk the duplicate payout of a check of this amount.

They've owed me 12k for a couple months now and bless their little hearts, they just can't seem to figure out how to get me my money, and they're trying so hard :cryin:

Verotel, if you can't afford to make this payment, you're in the wrong line of work.
Im sure youd accept a Wire Transfer!

Maybe KK can get you an Epassporte!

dig420
11-11-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 11 2004, 02:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 11 2004, 02:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dig420@Nov 11 2004, 02:07 PM

Maybe KK can get you an Epassporte! [/b][/quote]
with KK and Paycom, you'd never have this problem. They know how to pay their webmasters.

gonzo
11-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by dig420+Nov 11 2004, 02:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dig420 @ Nov 11 2004, 02:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Nov 11 2004, 02:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dig420@Nov 11 2004, 02:07 PM

Maybe KK can get you an Epassporte!
with KK and Paycom, you'd never have this problem. They know how to pay their webmasters. [/b][/quote]
Exactly my point!