PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here an Outlook power user?

Jace
11-08-2004, 10:17 PM
In my spare time I review tech books for this company, my buddy turned me onto it...pretty easy really, they send you 5-8 chapters, you review them and comment where you need in the file they send...write a short review of everything you read

and they pay you...anywhere from $100-200 depending on how much you read.

short nights work, and easy money...plus sometimes you get to read and learn some cool new shit

the current book is a book on tips and tweaks for outlook (not express)...and they need 2 more people to review

anyone interested?

don't reply if you can't speak english or if you have terrible read/writing skills....you have to be proficient with more than a 9th grade edumacation to handle this

Nickatilynx
11-08-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by JaceXXX@Nov 8 2004, 07:18 PM
In my spare time I review tech books for this company, my buddy turned me onto it...pretty easy really, they send you 5-8 chapters, you review them and comment where you need in the file they send...write a short review of everything you read

and they pay you...anywhere from $100-200 depending on how much you read.

short nights work, and easy money...plus sometimes you get to read and learn some cool new shit

the current book is a book on tips and tweaks for outlook (not express)...and they need 2 more people to review

anyone interested?

don't reply if you can't speak english or if you have terrible read/writing skills....you have to be proficient with more than a 9th grade edumacation to handle this
I'll review it for them.

Ask them to send it through.

Here is my review , in advance.

"Your book sucked cock only slightly less enthusiatically than Cory at wegcash"

I am now owed $100

Dravyk
11-09-2004, 02:01 AM
I think Nick, having gotten many people to open lots of email in their Outlooks, qualifies him as a power user. :awinky:

Jace
11-09-2004, 02:09 AM
if anyone is seriously interested, email me

me @ jacexxx . com