PDA

View Full Version : New to the Board!

G3X Dawn
11-08-2004, 02:15 PM
Hey there!

I wanted to take a second to introduce myself to everyone. I知 new to the WEG crew and the industry. I知 working in Public Relations so hopefully that will lead to working with a lot of you.

If any of you have any questions about our programs or etc., please let me know.

Again, I look forward to becoming acquainted and the interesting conversation.

Thanks for reading,
Dawn Morgan

Winetalk.com
11-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by G3X Dawn@Nov 8 2004, 02:16 PM
Hey there!

I wanted to take a second to introduce myself to everyone. I知 new to the WEG crew and the industry. I知 working in Public Relations so hopefully that will lead to working with a lot of you.

If any of you have any questions about our programs or etc., please let me know.

Thanks for reading,
Dawn Morgan
for a newb you have a biggest banner in your sig ever!

but...not to worry,
I'll fix it

Winetalk.com
11-08-2004, 02:20 PM
looks much better now......

G3X-Scott
11-08-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by G3X Dawn@Nov 8 2004, 11:16 AM
Hey there!

Thanks for reading,
Dawn Morgan
Dawn...stop showing pictures of your brother and your dad. Its gross!

gonzo
11-08-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 8 2004, 02:21 PM
You should make a video!

Winetalk.com
11-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by G3X-Scott+Nov 8 2004, 02:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (G3X-Scott @ Nov 8 2004, 02:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-G3X Dawn@Nov 8 2004, 11:16 AM
Hey there!

Thanks for reading,
Dawn Morgan
Dawn...stop showing pictures of your brother and your dad. Its gross! [/b][/quote]
I wonder how many idiots your company employs...
your banner is next!

G3X Dawn
11-08-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 8 2004, 11:21 AM
It does now! Thanks anyway though :P

Winetalk.com
11-08-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by G3X Dawn+Nov 8 2004, 02:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (G3X Dawn @ Nov 8 2004, 02:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Nov 8 2004, 11:21 AM
It does now! Thanks anyway though :P [/b][/quote]
did I give you permission to display banner?

did I give you permission to change banner I assigned to you?

gonzo
11-08-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by G3X Dawn+Nov 8 2004, 02:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (G3X Dawn @ Nov 8 2004, 02:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Nov 8 2004, 11:21 AM
It does now! Thanks anyway though :P [/b][/quote]
That wasnt wise.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 8 2004, 02:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 8 2004, 02:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by G3X Dawn@Nov 8 2004, 02:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Nov 8 2004, 11:21 AM
That wasnt wise. [/b][/quote]
whom do you think I should send the bill for educating newbs>?

gonzo
11-08-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 8 2004, 02:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 8 2004, 02:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Nov 8 2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by G3X Dawn@Nov 8 2004, 02:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Nov 8 2004, 11:21 AM
That wasnt wise.
whom do you think I should send the bill for educating newbs>? [/b][/quote]
I think they are looking for the games on here.

Gabriel
11-08-2004, 02:52 PM
LOL

Winetalk.com
11-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Gab,
please explain those bitches that I'd be delighted to piss on them all day long,
I have nothing else to do anyway
;-))))

Winetalk.com
11-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Weg Cory@Nov 8 2004, 04:18 PM

Weg supported you board for a good while. Mike is partners with our program owners, making your insult to our staff worse, seeing that they are / will be heavily involved in the sale's portion of Purecash.

We advertised at your board for some time, in return we got your employee insulting our program on another board when we experienced downtime. Now this.

I have no problem with you Serge, nor do the powers that be around here, but I can say that I am disappointed you would treat my staff like this. You and Mike own the board, I play by your rules, but just keep my perspective in mind for next time.
you see, WegCory,
we, at Oprano, cherish PERSONAL relations, not company affiliations.
Today you work for one company, tomorrow for another, who WANTS to keep track?
Therefore, your acusations are groundless.

I, am consistant (learned this from Mike) and NEVER cum sucking newbs would come on MY board and behave like he/she owns it.
I ALWAYS insulted mothefuckers and keep doing it for as long as I live.

As for my employees...I didn't have any since 1999,
and therefore have no idea what you are talking about, unless you are reffering to my wife who is on SSS, Inc payroll,
but last I know she provided few valuable favors to your boss Jordan Levinson and she is not registered on other boards.

Therefore,
you have a choice,
you either appologise to me for your ill thought remarks or we'll play the game called cucumber.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2004, 04:46 PM
WegCory,
if you are scratching the nuts trying to come up with apology,
I'll make your life easier
http://www.karmafarm.com/formletter.html

3 paragraphs will do.

Weg Cory
11-08-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 8 2004, 01:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 8 2004, 01:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Weg Cory@Nov 8 2004, 04:18 PM

Weg supported you board for a good while. Mike is partners with our program owners, making your insult to our staff worse, seeing that they are / will be heavily involved in the sale's portion of Purecash.

We advertised at your board for some time, in return we got your employee insulting our program on another board when we experienced downtime. Now this.

I have no problem with you Serge, nor do the powers that be around here, but I can say that I am disappointed you would treat my staff like this. You and Mike own the board, I play by your rules, but just keep my perspective in mind for next time.
you see, WegCory,
we, at Oprano, cherish PERSONAL relations, not company affiliations.
Today you work for one company, tomorrow for another, who WANTS to keep track?
Therefore, your acusations are groundless.

I, am consistant (learned this from Mike) and NEVER cum sucking newbs would come on MY board and behave like he/she owns it.
I ALWAYS insulted mothefuckers and keep doing it for as long as I live.

As for my employees...I didn't have any since 1999,
and therefore have no idea what you are talking about, unless you are reffering to my wife who is on SSS, Inc payroll,
but last I know she provided few valuable favors to your boss Jordan Levinson and she is not registered on other boards.

Therefore,
you have a choice,
you either appologise to me for your ill thought remarks or we'll play the game called cucumber. [/b][/quote]
I am honestly not sure what you want an apology for? I am not one to fight on a message board, so you will have to forgive me for not really knowing where to go from here.

In simple terms, Weg cancelled advertising, at my suggestion, because Gonzo, who seems to have some heavy affiliation with your board, made derogatory remarks about our program at a time when we were experiencing downtime. Maybe you do not claim him as an employee, much like no one else does, but he still remains heavily affiliated with this board and it has long been my understanding that he sells advertising for you and Mike.

When I said "employee," he was thus, who I was referring to. Aside from that, I simply said that I didn't think it was right to attack employees who are selling your partners program, nor a program that supported this board for a long time.

I just can't find an angle to apologize to you.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Weg Cory@Nov 8 2004, 04:47 PM
I am not one to fight on a message board, so you will have to forgive me for not really knowing where to go from here.

you don't know where to go from here and Weg employs you? Seems like I was right in my opening remarks and Weg DOES employ people with no vision.

Are you proud of yourself for being "not really knowing"?

Winetalk.com
11-08-2004, 04:56 PM

In simple terms, Weg cancelled advertising, at my suggestion, because Gonzo, who seems to have some heavy affiliation with your board, made derogatory remarks about our program at a time when we were experiencing downtime.
Damn,
is that all???? Have I ever suggested anybody to cut their ties with Weg for Jordan's close ties with Steve Cohen, the person who reaked the major havoc in this industry?????

nope......

Please add to your apology list the followin indiscretions:
lack of your business judgement resulted in my
1) loss of income
2) loss and suffering due to detremental reliance claws being broken
3) lost faith in humanity as a whole

Buff
11-08-2004, 04:59 PM
Serge -- what is the cucumber game? I've never heard of it.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2004, 05:03 PM
Maybe you do not claim him as an employee, much like no one else does, but he still remains heavily affiliated with this board and it has long been my understanding that he sells advertising for you and Mike.

hmmmm...are you telling me that because Gonzo is a whistle blower,
you had me suffer financial losses?

Jordan,
this clown and his misunderstanding of businrss resulted in me losing money,
money I well earned according to your Florida attorney, and therefore I have no other choice but seek satisfaction.

WegCory,
what would you preffer:
lawyers or pistols at dawn?

Forest
11-08-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Buff@Nov 8 2004, 05:00 PM
Serge -- what is the cucumber game? I've never heard of it.
its more like Hide the cucumber game

:biglaugh: :rolleyes: :lol:

gonzo
11-08-2004, 05:04 PM
Don't blame me for your downtime.

All I did was point out that your email wasn't being delivered from your internal system. But I'm glad to see you don't hold a grudge.

"It will be remembered."

Winetalk.com
11-08-2004, 05:06 PM
Aside from that, I simply said that I didn't think it was right to attack employees who are selling your partners program, nor a program that supported this board for a long time.

I just can't find an angle to apologize to you.
My partner and me support different political parties,
and unless he registers as a Democrat for the next elections,
I will NOT even show remote interest in his business dealings not related to Oprano.

Can you make him see the light?

as for the angle....you better find one FAST,
BEFORE I have dinner, bottle of wine and tell you and everybody else what's REALLY on my mind.

Winetalk.com
11-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Jordan,
thanks for keeping fleas OFF this dog,
mucho gracias!

See you in Florida, man
;-)))

Cory,
I made promise to Jordan to teach you Russian to help you wiht your new assignment...
from now on you gonna market to Russains:
http://www.master-x.com/forum/forums/22/
who can't wait to hear from you...in Russian
;-)))

If you'd rather sell ice to eskimos,
ask Jordan for re-assignment
;-))))

Winetalk.com
11-08-2004, 05:27 PM
and in conclussion:

Jordan,
I expect you to buy breakfast next time you are in Florida
(something which is MY turn to do)
because of Cory.

Cory,
be a man and compensate Jordan for his expense.