PDA

View Full Version : Attention ALL church goers

Winetalk.com
11-06-2004, 08:45 PM
due to the results of the last vote in USA,
Oprano will be closed 1/2 day on Sunday, so the Opranoids could attend the church services.

Being a true beleiver,
I will also close ALL my pay sites on Sunday 'till 2 pm.

The mamagement decission is final..at least 'til next elections.

Webmaster who is caught THINKING about abortions or homosexuals on Sunday will be banned forever...'or until next elections.

Nickatilynx
11-06-2004, 09:01 PM
Serge,

You can't punish someone for thinking , you have no proof!!!

I mean I could be thinking MikeAI is a cantankeous blinkered republican who hasn't an original thought..

BUT

I may not be!!!

Also...churchgoers!!!!

WTF I just converted to Judaism , with a dash of Toaist philosophy thrown in.

ALLAH AKBAR!!!

SykkBoy
11-06-2004, 09:08 PM
I'm a Campbellist
we worship at the latar of great b-movie acting legend Bruce Campbell

does that count as being a churchgoer? There's not a physical church, but we drink wine and eat pizza in the name of Bruce Campbell, the almighty

Winetalk.com
11-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 6 2004, 09:02 PM
Serge,

I mean I could be thinking MikeAI is a cantankeous blinkered republican who hasn't an original thought..

BUT

I may not be!!!

Also...churchgoers!!!!

ALLAH AKBAR!!!
Nick,
where I came from,
punishing for thoughts wasa normal event
;-))

NO DIRTY THOUGHTS ON SUNDAY,
this is a new rule!
;-)))

as for your Judaism.....Judaism lost the election,
therefore...you have no rights!
;_)))

grimm
11-06-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 6 2004, 06:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 6 2004, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Nov 6 2004, 09:02 PM
Serge,

BUT

I may not be!!!

Also...churchgoers!!!!

ALLAH AKBAR!!!
Nick,
where I came from,
;-))

this is a new rule!
;-)))

;_))) [/b][/quote]
i did not new jersey was so strict

:wnw:

Nickatilynx
11-06-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 6 2004, 06:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 6 2004, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Nov 6 2004, 09:02 PM
Serge,

BUT

I may not be!!!

Also...churchgoers!!!!

ALLAH AKBAR!!!
Nick,
where I came from,
;-))

this is a new rule!
;-)))

;_))) [/b][/quote]
oy vey , persecuted already , already!!!! ;-)))

I am not in anyway thinking you are total bastard btw.

;-)))

Mike AI
11-06-2004, 10:34 PM
God loves us even if we haven't loved Him.

"In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us." —1 John 4:10

God wants us to know Him.

The Bible says God is at work in everyone's life. "So that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us." —Acts 17:27

gonzo
11-06-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Nov 6 2004, 09:09 PM
I'm a Campbellist
we worship at the latar of great b-movie acting legend Bruce Campbell

does that count as being a churchgoer? There's not a physical church, but we drink wine and eat pizza in the name of Bruce Campbell, the almighty
Hail to the King Baby!

Winetalk.com
11-06-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 6 2004, 10:35 PM

The Bible says God is at work in everyone's life. "So that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us." —Acts 17:27
How do you know it's true?

The Bible wasn't written in English originally,
how do you know that the chapter where God turned into Devil wasn't ommited in 600 by Popes?

Winetalk.com
11-06-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 6 2004, 10:35 PM

hahahahahaahha,
am I good or what?

Only yesterday I predicted you'd turn into "born again" or Preacher on a dime
;-)))

sarettah
11-06-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 6 2004, 08:46 PM
Oprano will be closed 1/2 day on Sunday, so the Opranoids could attend the church services.

Being a true beleiver,

Hmm..lessee... God created the earth and all the other cool stuff in 6 days and then on the seventh he rested. So, da sabbath be on da sebenth day.

Day 1 Sunday
Day 2 Monday
Day 3 Tuesday
Day 4 Wednesday
Day 5 Thursday
Day 6 Friday
Day 7 Saturday

True believers believe that the sabbath is Saturday. Most don't pay attention to the fact that a pope moved it to Sunday. Of course, you said church goers, not true believers and most church goers are just members of evil cults that worship the antichrist.

just imho of course

Vick
11-07-2004, 12:16 AM
There is no god

No one here can produce proof of a god or give serious, real, undeniable, concrete evidence or proof of a (imaginary) guy in the sky being real

Do I get banned for thinking about homosexuals getting abortions?

SykkBoy
11-07-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Nov 7 2004, 12:17 AM
There is no god

No one here can produce proof of a god or give serious, real, undeniable, concrete evidence or proof of a (imaginary) guy in the sky being real

watch any movie starring Bruce Campbell (ok, except maybe Crimewave) and you too will be covnerted
everything from Evil Dead to his Oscar-calibur cameos in the Spiderman movies to his startling performance as Elvis, the mummy fighter, opposite Ossie Davs' role of JFK in "Bubba Ho Tep"

"Aw baby, that was just pillow talk"

Mike AI
11-07-2004, 02:39 AM
"All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one, to his own way; and the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all." —Isaiah 53:6

I will become a preacher, I think I will start my own church.... then I can cut back on my tax bill!

I will be start the Holy Roller Church!!

gonzo
11-07-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Nov 7 2004, 01:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Nov 7 2004, 01:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vick@Nov 7 2004, 12:17 AM
There is no god

watch any movie starring Bruce Campbell (ok, except maybe Crimewave) and you too will be covnerted
everything from Evil Dead to his Oscar-calibur cameos in the Spiderman movies to his startling performance as Elvis, the mummy fighter, opposite Ossie Davs' role of JFK in "Bubba Ho Tep"

"Aw baby, that was just pillow talk" [/b][/quote]
He covinced me I need an Elvis suit in Vegas.

Buff
11-07-2004, 04:03 AM
You tell 'em Serge! Bush promised to convert all Americans to evangelical christianity or kill them. Now it's time for Serge to institute that policy.

MikeW
11-07-2004, 07:12 AM
Serge this was the only thing I remembered from church ;-))))

Ezekiel 25:17
Jules : The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

:rokk:

Winetalk.com
11-07-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by sarettah+Nov 6 2004, 11:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Nov 6 2004, 11:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Nov 6 2004, 08:46 PM

Being a true beleiver,

Hmm..lessee... God created the earth and all the other cool stuff in 6 days and then on the seventh he rested. So, da sabbath be on da sebenth day.

Day 1 Sunday
Day 2 Monday
Day 3 Tuesday
Day 4 Wednesday
Day 5 Thursday
Day 6 Friday
Day 7 Saturday

True believers believe that the sabbath is Saturday. Most don't pay attention to the fact that a pope moved it to Sunday. Of course, you said church goers, not true believers and most church goers are just members of evil cults that worship the antichrist.

just imho of course [/b][/quote]
Sare,
I didn't wanna use Saturday for this purpose,
last thing I want is to be charged with Jewish Liberalism!
;_)))

Winetalk.com
11-07-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by MikeW@Nov 7 2004, 07:13 AM
Serge this was the only thing I remembered from church ;-))))

Ezekiel 25:17
Jules : The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

:rokk:
I'll toast sacrificial wine for this one
;-)))

grimm
11-07-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 6 2004, 11:40 PM
"All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one, to his own way; and the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all." —Isaiah 53:6

I will become a preacher, I think I will start my own church.... then I can cut back on my tax bill!

you are jewish:)

SykkBoy
11-07-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Nov 7 2004, 02:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Nov 7 2004, 02:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by SykkBoy@Nov 7 2004, 01:50 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Vick@Nov 7 2004, 12:17 AM
There is no god

"Aw baby, that was just pillow talk"
He covinced me I need an Elvis suit in Vegas. [/b][/quote]
The answers to all questions can be found in Bruce Campbell

If your hand offendeth thee after being possessed by wicked spirits, cut it off (with a chainsaw)

gigi
11-07-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Nov 6 2004, 10:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Nov 6 2004, 10:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vick@Nov 7 2004, 12:17 AM
There is no god

"Aw baby, that was just pillow talk" [/b][/quote]
You missed his television appearance as Autolycus: King of Thieves in Xena: Warrior Princess. ;)

Mike AI
11-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by grimm+Nov 7 2004, 04:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Nov 7 2004, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Nov 6 2004, 11:40 PM

you are jewish:) [/b][/quote]

DirectNic Kabbala Temple Mounters.

My new religion!

cj
11-08-2004, 12:23 AM
wtf?! I come here for my daily dose of immoral entertainment, not to be given quotes from the bible!!!!!

FUCK! Nick, do something evil!!! QUICK!!!!
(preferably to mike - he needs it most) ;-))))

Mike AI
11-08-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by cj@Nov 8 2004, 12:24 AM
wtf?! I come here for my daily dose of immoral entertainment, not to be given quotes from the bible!!!!!

CJ I can give you some one on one immoral behavior.... hit me up on ICQ!!

:rolleyes:

:lol:

grimm
11-08-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Nov 7 2004, 04:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Nov 7 2004, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by grimm@Nov 7 2004, 04:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Nov 6 2004, 11:40 PM

you are jewish:)

DirectNic Kabbala Temple Mounters.

My new religion! [/b][/quote]
Isnt Madonna in that?:)

Dravyk
11-08-2004, 01:34 AM
And what of those who

worship at the Temple of Profit
knee before the Tabernacle of Investments
and use Barrons as their Bible?

:)

cj
11-08-2004, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Nov 8 2004, 12:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Nov 8 2004, 12:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cj@Nov 8 2004, 12:24 AM

CJ I can give you some one on one immoral behavior.... hit me up on ICQ!!

:rolleyes:

:lol: [/b][/quote]
thank god you are back evil mike LOL

ya had me worried for a minute :rolleyes:

Nickatilynx
11-08-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by cj@Nov 7 2004, 09:24 PM

OK!!!!

I just farted!

;-)))

OMFG!! THAT is evil !!!!

Oh! that is just nasty....

;-))