PDA

View Full Version : Sykkboy anyone tell me about Dave Stoghill

gonzo
11-04-2004, 05:27 AM
I got drawn into some drama tonight [imagine that] and your name was tossed into the pile. So spill Lance!

Jace
11-04-2004, 06:26 AM
and you can hear the crickets chirping

SykkBoy
11-04-2004, 10:20 AM
Dave Stodghill is a cocksucker
lies, lies and more lies
he's had more names than J'Dude and while J'Dude is only annoying Dave is always up to no good.

he once threatened to report people to CPS and lo and behold, a couple days later, guess who knocks on my door? World's biggest coincidence or...? Luckily, I have a friend at CPS who gave me a head's up but stayed professional and couldn't reveal who the accuser was...

He was banned from netPond several times back in the day by myself, moose, Headless and Anthony. He always had these wild accusations and loved threatening legal action.

This guy could have a leg chopped off and would spin it is only a flesh wound.

Ask Bishop about his dealing with Dave. Ask OldJeff about the fun of dealing with Dave.

He loves to namedrop and often those he namedrops don't have a clue what hes talking about.

SykkBoy
11-04-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by JaceXXX@Nov 4 2004, 06:27 AM
and you can hear the crickets chirping
yeah, sorry, some of us actually have to sleep once in awhile and have a life outside of the Internet

$tanDaMan
11-04-2004, 10:27 AM
Haha, i once paypaled him $5 cuz he was begging me, he needed to pay for his internet..

SykkBoy
11-04-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by $tanDaMan@Nov 4 2004, 10:28 AM
Haha, i once paypaled him $5 cuz he was begging me, he needed to pay for his internet..
hahah, that's funny

another crack in the facade...

Dravyk
11-04-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Nov 4 2004, 10:22 AM
yeah, sorry, some of us actually have to sleep once in awhile and have a life outside of the Internet
I think that's a capital offense, Sykk. B)

funkmaster
11-04-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by $tanDaMan@Nov 4 2004, 07:28 AM
... I once used a hosting company in NY that never payed it's bills.

slavdogg
11-04-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by funkmaster+Nov 4 2004, 06:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (funkmaster @ Nov 4 2004, 06:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-$tanDaMan@Nov 4 2004, 07:28 AM
... I once used a hosting company in NY that never payed it's bills. [/b][/quote]
i once sent traffic to the owners or friends of www.webpry.com and they stiffed me for $20k

sextoyking
11-04-2004, 08:08 PM
Sykk,

I remember that ass clown from netpond, always talking shit too people:(
----------

Slav,

Funkmaster is a complete idiot, shit talker, closet clown, etc

I wouldn't ever do business with that fuck!!

gonzo
11-04-2004, 08:28 PM
2 scammers....both of them brokers. Dave the content broker and this joke Turbo Face the traffic broker who cant even fulfill $50 worth a traffic.

You know what a broker is dont you? Someone that doesnt have anything of their own.

grimm
11-04-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Nov 4 2004, 07:21 AM
Dave Stodghill is a cocksucker
lies, lies and more lies
he's had more names than J'Dude and while J'Dude is only annoying Dave is always up to no good.

he once threatened to report people to CPS and lo and behold, a couple days later, guess who knocks on my door? World's biggest coincidence or...? Luckily, I have a friend at CPS who gave me a head's up but stayed professional and couldn't reveal who the accuser was...

He was banned from netPond several times back in the day by myself, moose, Headless and Anthony. He always had these wild accusations and loved threatening legal action.

This guy could have a leg chopped off and would spin it is only a flesh wound.

Ask Bishop about his dealing with Dave. Ask OldJeff about the fun of dealing with Dave.

He loves to namedrop and often those he namedrops don't have a clue what hes talking about.
Sounds like a A class fuckwad.