PDA

View Full Version : The BIGGEST injustice done to ME in this election

Winetalk.com
11-04-2004, 03:18 AM
from
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/03/...main/index.html (http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/03/election.main/index.html)
A Florida measure to require parental notification before minors can obtain an abortion was passed.

This is a violation of my human rights!
As a parent, my life is stresful enough,
I don't want no stinking notifications!
Am I getting notifyed when my teen is getting knocked up? Nope, and that's the way I like it!
The US Government protects it's military with "don't ask, don't tell" policies...why the Floridians can't be granted the same protections?????

MikeAI,
this is all yours and your evangelical friends doing!

pushpills
11-04-2004, 03:43 AM
notification is different from permission.

Winetalk.com
11-04-2004, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Nov 4 2004, 03:44 AM
notification is different from permission.
do you REALLY beleive I need MORE stress???

I don't wanna be notified,
this is my God's given right!

slavdogg
11-04-2004, 05:23 AM
yeah i agree it should be based on your tax returns or property ownership instead
if your parents cant afford for you to have a kid = forced abbortion
if they filed tax returns and own a house, they should be notified = cuz they can afford to support your kid

:D

Mike AI
11-04-2004, 10:31 AM
Yeah Serge, it is completely unreasonable for minor children to have to notify their parents of their abortions!!!

Serge, you are so out of touch it is getting funny....

Have you ever brought a kid to a new Dr. or hospital? You as parent have to sign paperwork to give Dr. approval to examine work on kid. Why should it be any difference for ABORTION??

Kids have to get permission slips from parents to go on freaking field trips!!!

Maybe your English is failing you - ABORTION IS A MEDICAL OPERATION - it is not a walk in the park.

Serge please come back to earth.... :unsure:

Vick
11-04-2004, 10:40 AM
and here I thought this thread was going to be about Serge not getting Sex on election (erection) day because LL went out to vote

Peaches
11-04-2004, 10:48 AM
I can remember when my brother fell down and split his chin open. This was before the days of 911 and with my parents gone, I had to get a ride to the hospital from our maid. The hospital wouldn't even sew him up w/o consent from my parents.

In most states (if not all), you can't get a tattoo or piercing w/o parental consent.

I believe that abortion should be legal, but when a 17 year old cannot legally sign a contract, I think their parents should be notified before they are given, for all intents and purposes, elective surgery.

Mike AI
11-04-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Nov 4 2004, 10:49 AM
I can remember when my brother fell down and split his chin open. This was before the days of 911 and with my parents gone, I had to get a ride to the hospital from our maid. The hospital wouldn't even sew him up w/o consent from my parents.

In most states (if not all), you can't get a tattoo or piercing w/o parental consent.

I believe that abortion should be legal, but when a 17 year old cannot legally sign a contract, I think their parents should be notified before they are given, for all intents and purposes, elective surgery.

Peaches you must be part of the evil conservative plan!!!

Serge if you did not want to be bothered by children, I suggest abortion. Maybe we can stretch out the definition of abortion to include chidlren up to 15 or so!!

XXXPhoto
11-04-2004, 10:55 AM
So, does the boy's parents get notified too?

Mike AI
11-04-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@Nov 4 2004, 10:56 AM

HAHAHA good point.

:bdance: :bjump: :cdance: :bwave: :gbounce: :purpdance:

Peaches
11-04-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@Nov 4 2004, 11:56 AM
Is the boy undergoing a medical proceedure?

Winetalk.com
11-04-2004, 12:24 PM
MikeAI,
thank you so much!

I haven't seen THIS kind of dedication to the party line since I left the Soviet Union.

My post had tongue in cheek,
Vick saw it, Mark saw it,
you and Peaches have failed to see it,
because, as to a good party soldiers, EVERYTHING party tells you is not a joking matter.

I am susrprised you are not making celebration about speed train amendment defeat!

You should.....

Peaches
11-04-2004, 12:27 PM
I was making a comment on the ammendment, Serge - not your remarks about it. :awinky:

Mike AI
11-04-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 4 2004, 12:25 PM
MikeAI,
thank you so much!

I haven't seen THIS kind of dedication to the party line since I left the Soviet Union.

because, as to a good party soldiers, EVERYTHING party tells you is not a joking matter.

I am susrprised you are not making celebration about speed train amendment defeat!

You should.....

Serge, you used to be much funnier....

You really need to work on better delivery.

:o

Winetalk.com
11-04-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Nov 4 2004, 12:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Nov 4 2004, 12:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Nov 4 2004, 12:25 PM
MikeAI,
thank you so much!

You should.....

:o [/b][/quote]
MikeAI,
just sharpen the tool....

you are about 3 inches away from becoming "born again",
I've seen this kind too.

Will you invite former Opranoids to your first cermon?

May I suggest the first topic:
Why gays shouldn't get married and have abortions!
I'll come....and bring friends.

wig
11-04-2004, 02:12 PM
The guilt of having to renege on your bets? :yowsa:

Mike AI
11-04-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 4 2004, 12:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 4 2004, 12:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 4 2004, 12:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Nov 4 2004, 12:25 PM
MikeAI,
thank you so much!

You should.....

:o
MikeAI,
just sharpen the tool....

you are about 3 inches away from becoming "born again",
I've seen this kind too.

Will you invite former Opranoids to your first cermon?

May I suggest the first topic:
Why gays shouldn't get married and have abortions!
I'll come....and bring friends. [/b][/quote]

Still need to work on delivery and some new material.

As you move to the left, your perspective of me continues to change. I am consistent, I do beleive in God, but my beleifs are personal - I do not share them with others.

I also think all orginized religion is corrupt - for the same reason gov't is a corrupting force. All humans are flawed, greedy people. You put them in a group, they will always fight and try to lord over others.

Serge have you read Ayn Rand?

Winetalk.com
11-04-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 4 2004, 02:52 PM
Still need to work on delivery and some new material.

I don't think so,
I'm set for life....

:nyanya:

Winetalk.com
11-04-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 4 2004, 02:52 PM

As you move to the left, your perspective of me continues to change. I am consistent, I do beleive in God, but my beleifs are personal - I do not share them with others.

yeah, I know
"asked and answered"

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=14401