PDA

View Full Version : MikeAI, will Bush pardons

Winetalk.com
11-03-2004, 05:17 PM
abortion cliniques bombers 4 years from now?
;-)))

Winetalk.com
11-03-2004, 05:18 PM
I also KNOW that this guy is getting his entry visa approved by the American Embassy tomorrow:

http://www.local6.com/news/3887764/detail.html

;-))))

Mike AI
11-03-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 3 2004, 05:18 PM
;-)))

I will make $1,000 bet that this will not happen.

Ashcroft has personally made sure those who attack, or injure abortion doctors are prosecuted. Aschcroft might have unique views, but at the end of the day he is a law and order man.

Mike AI
11-03-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Nov 3 2004, 05:19 PM
I also KNOW that this guy is getting his entry visa approved by the American Embassy tomorrow:

;-))))

The Lions normally always win when pitted against the Christians.

Winetalk.com
11-03-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Nov 3 2004, 05:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Nov 3 2004, 05:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Nov 3 2004, 05:18 PM
;-)))

Ashcroft has personally made sure those who attack, or injure abortion doctors are prosecuted. Aschcroft might have unique views, but at the end of the day he is a law and order man. [/b][/quote]
well, we all seen Clinton's pardons,
I can't wait to see Bush's
;-=))))

Mike AI
11-03-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Nov 3 2004, 05:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Nov 3 2004, 05:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 3 2004, 05:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Nov 3 2004, 05:18 PM
;-)))

Ashcroft has personally made sure those who attack, or injure abortion doctors are prosecuted. Aschcroft might have unique views, but at the end of the day he is a law and order man.
well, we all seen Clinton's pardons,
I can't wait to see Bush's
;-=)))) [/b][/quote]

Serge, don't you know by now Bush is NOT Clinton.

There won't be people bribing Bush or his family for pardons.

sarettah
11-03-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 3 2004, 05:48 PM
rotflmfao....

Damn Mike, you are a funny guy....

btw, you owe me a keyboard if I can't get all of the pepsi I just spewed off of this one.....

You should be doing standup, ya know :yowsa:

Nickatilynx
11-03-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Nov 3 2004, 02:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Nov 3 2004, 02:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Nov 3 2004, 05:19 PM

;-))))

The Lions normally always win when pitted against the Christians. [/b][/quote]
Depends on your viewpoint ;-))))

many became Saints...

;-))

Dravyk
11-03-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 3 2004, 05:23 PM
That explains why the Popes are still around and the Caesars are a millenium and a half dust!! :agrin:

SykkBoy
11-03-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 3 2004, 05:48 PM
although Kenneth Lay might call in a favor or two ;-)

Dravyk
11-04-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Nov 3 2004, 08:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Nov 3 2004, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Nov 3 2004, 05:48 PM
although Kenneth Lay might call in a favor or two ;-) [/b][/quote]
Ah, Lays Pardons. You can't issue just one. :rolleyes:

Mike AI
11-04-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Nov 3 2004, 06:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Nov 3 2004, 06:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 3 2004, 02:23 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge_Oprano@Nov 3 2004, 05:19 PM

;-))))

Depends on your viewpoint ;-))))

many became Saints...

;-)) [/b][/quote]

And as we know, the Saints cannot even beat the Falcons much less the Lions!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the setup!

:rokk:

Mike AI
11-04-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Nov 3 2004, 08:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Nov 3 2004, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Nov 3 2004, 05:48 PM
although Kenneth Lay might call in a favor or two ;-) [/b][/quote]

Do ya'll just make up crazy shit, throw it against wall and hope some of it sticks. I would bet good moeny that Bush will not pardon Lay.

I am enjoying all of the hysteria though....

SykkBoy
11-04-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Nov 4 2004, 10:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Nov 4 2004, 10:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by SykkBoy@Nov 3 2004, 08:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Nov 3 2004, 05:48 PM

Do ya'll just make up crazy shit, throw it against wall and hope some of it sticks. I would bet good moeny that Bush will not pardon Lay.

I am enjoying all of the hysteria though.... [/b][/quote]
um, wasn't Lay a frequent guest at the White House?
W has a lot of favors to re-pay for his re-election...

we'll see in 4 more years though, won't we?

Mike AI
11-04-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Nov 4 2004, 10:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Nov 4 2004, 10:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 4 2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Nov 3 2004, 08:12 PM

we'll see in 4 more years though, won't we? [/b][/quote]

Lay/Enron donated more money to Clinton Admin and democrats then to Republicans and Bush.

Get educated on the issues. The enron mess was created during Clinton years - it is the Bush admin who prosecuted them!

This is why I am so happy that Bush won..... Keep throwing the temper tantrums... it makes the victory PERSONALLY satisfying.

:bdance: :bjump: :cdance: :bwave: :purpdance:

SykkBoy
11-04-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Nov 4 2004, 10:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Nov 4 2004, 10:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by SykkBoy@Nov 4 2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 4 2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Nov 3 2004, 08:12 PM

we'll see in 4 more years though, won't we?

Lay/Enron donated more money to Clinton Admin and democrats then to Republicans and Bush.

Get educated on the issues. The enron mess was created during Clinton years - it is the Bush admin who prosecuted them!

This is why I am so happy that Bush won..... Keep throwing the temper tantrums... it makes the victory PERSONALLY satisfying.

:bdance: :bjump: :cdance: :bwave: :purpdance: [/b][/quote]
what temper tantrum?

Mike, just because I think you are blinded by your own love of all things W, doesn't mean I'm throwing a temper tantrum....I just find it all highly amusing and can't wait to have a few "I told you so"s

Mike AI
11-04-2004, 11:07 AM
Uh huh keeping telling yourself that....

As far as told you so's... Bush is not perfect. I do not agree with all the issues he pushes, and some issues I think he is too soft on.

I just thought Bush would be better then Kerry.

How does it feel to pull against your Country and its leaders? If kerry would have won, I would be pulling for him to be successful.

:bjump: :cdance: :bwave: :bdance: :gbounce: :purpdance:

dantheman
11-04-2004, 11:15 AM
my god people, where do ya'll get these FACTS?

and like Mike said, whomever is CIC he needs everyone support, he has a very hard job and will have to make some very hard dicisions that some folks wont like but that's life.

Nickatilynx
11-04-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 4 2004, 08:08 AM

How does it feel to pull against your Country and its leaders? If kerry would have won, I would be pulling for him to be successful.

That is the single most scarey statement on this board.

Please put mind in gear before engaging mouth , Mike .You are supposed to be smart.

No indication of being against the country because one despises the leaders of it.

In fact it is the DUTY of all citizens of a democracy to be critical of its elected leaders.

This is the one thing that worries me with the republicans.

"If you disagree with us you are a traitor"

Wtf!

Mike AI
11-04-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Nov 4 2004, 11:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Nov 4 2004, 11:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Nov 4 2004, 08:08 AM

Please put mind in gear before engaging mouth , Mike .You are supposed to be smart.

No indication of being against the country because one despises the leaders of it.

In fact it is the DUTY of all citizens of a democracy to be critical of its elected leaders.

Wtf! [/b][/quote]

Nick, I think you missed my point. The poinnt is I would have pulled for Kerry to be successful, but if he made polciy decisiosn I did not agree with I would speak up. I just would not pull for any US leader to fail. I ALWAYS pull for my country - even when a moron leads.

Nice try Nick....

Are you a native born Canadian?

SykkBoy
11-04-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 4 2004, 11:08 AM

As far as told you so's... Bush is not perfect. I do not agree with all the issues he pushes, and some issues I think he is too soft on.

Mike, are you really that naive?
do you really think I'm pulling for Bush to fail?
I just expect it, I don't want it to happen

sometimes I think you get too caught up in your own rhetoric
who said I was against my country? where do you get this shit?

SykkBoy
11-04-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by dantheman@Nov 4 2004, 11:16 AM

and like Mike said, whomever is CIC he needs everyone support, he has a very hard job and will have to make some very hard dicisions that some folks wont like but that's life.
oh please
where was the support from the right for Clinton?

so, you think we should just blindly follow our leaders without ever questioning things they say and do?

Mike AI
11-04-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Nov 4 2004, 11:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Nov 4 2004, 11:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Nov 4 2004, 11:08 AM

Mike, are you really that naive?
do you really think I'm pulling for Bush to fail?
I just expect it, I don't want it to happen

sometimes I think you get too caught up in your own rhetoric
who said I was against my country? where do you get this shit? [/b][/quote]

Sykk, I do not think you are pulling against the Country.

But there are many people who hate Bush so much they want him to fail in everything he does.... Look around, to say it does not exist would be an naive.

SykkBoy
11-04-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 4 2004, 11:29 AM

Sykk, I do not think you are pulling against the Country.

But there are many people who hate Bush so much they want him to fail in everything he does.... Look around, to say it does not exist would be an naive.
the same could be said for Clinton when he was in office

there will always be people with agendas

you know what really won Bush the election? people wanted Marisa Tomei and Robert Altman to get the fuck out of the country ;-)

they weren't voting for Bush, they were voting against Robert Altman.....

Nickatilynx
11-04-2004, 11:31 AM
Born Canadian , Mike.

Worst part of the US Presidential system , I believe, there is no way to have a vote of no confidence.

(lets have elections in iraq....result...

Should the US leave Iraq immediately - Yes 92% No 8%...oh its a fucking landslide)

Mike AI
11-04-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 4 2004, 11:32 AM
Born Canadian , Mike.

Worst part of the US Presidential system , I believe, there is no way to have a vote of no confidence.

(lets have elections in iraq....result...

Should the US leave Iraq immediately - Yes 92% No 8%...oh its a fucking landslide)

Nick did you just make up those numbers???

The US System is pretty strong, though I would prefer a little more Federalism and respect of the 10th Amendment.

Nickatilynx
11-04-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Nov 4 2004, 08:29 AM

A patriot would have recognised the divisive effect he had on the nation and stood down ;-)))

It is not essential in a democracy for the elecorate to follow the lead of its elected officials ,but it is for essential for its elected officials to obey the will of the people.

Mike AI
11-04-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Nov 4 2004, 11:36 AM

It is not essential in a democracy for the elecorate to follow the lead of its elected officials ,but it is for essential for its elected officials to obey the will of the people.

I could not have said it better. The people have spoken.

Dravyk
11-04-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Nov 4 2004, 11:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Nov 4 2004, 11:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Nov 4 2004, 08:08 AM

Wtf! [/b][/quote]
More and more, Mike's avatar is beginning to resemble Marie Antoinette, for some reason.

Cake, anyone?

SykkBoy
11-04-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by dantheman@Nov 4 2004, 11:16 AM

who said they were facts?
just speculation

where was the support for Clinton? oops, nevermind, he had amazing approval numbers... ;-)

sextoyking
11-04-2004, 05:14 PM
Well said Nick!!

------------

Wtf!