PDA

View Full Version : Mike AI which would you rather do....

pushpills
10-27-2004, 03:46 AM
Mike which would you rather do....

debate with the board democrats....

or....

......do those multi-site fpa's that everyone including myself would like to have for promotional purposes.

no specific offense to mike, but I really hate begging a sponsor to let me make them money. the only programs i've made my own, tested, and reworked, are for weg, clickcash, nocc and international bucks, because i already made good money with 'em.

Almighty Colin
10-27-2004, 04:58 AM
Nonsensical question. Mike doesn't make anything. He's the chief.

Peaches
10-27-2004, 08:35 AM
Michael would MUCH rather debate on the boards because I doubt he knows how to make a multi-site FPA :awinky:

As Colin said, he's a chief. Posting here doesn't take away from his chiefly duties :)

wig
10-27-2004, 08:55 AM
What's an FPA? :lol:

dantheman
10-27-2004, 09:38 AM
Mike, when you finish those FPA's can you make me some movie galleries : )

gonzo
10-27-2004, 09:45 AM
:popcorn:

Mike AI
10-27-2004, 09:54 AM
Grogan, I have been thinking that webmasters have been given to much from programs. I remember back in the day when people had to do things for themselves, and were not handed everything from a program.

Now a days, all the work is done, from FPA, FHG, Free Content, free hosting, etc... etc...

Part reason this industry is in such bad shape is that the inmates are running the asylum.

Thus, I am going to try an experiment. I doubt you will see any other program owner say this to a webmaster.

Steve, if you want a multi-site FPA, make it yourself. I know my sites convert well enough, that if you take the time, or the expense of having someone else make it - you will convert and make money.

Oh and to those who wonder if I can make a FPA, my photoshop skills are rusty, but I bet I could do it - I would just rather debate my friends about politics.

:rolleyes:

brand0n
10-27-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Oct 27 2004, 05:55 AM
Grogan, I have been thinking that webmasters have been given to much from programs. I remember back in the day when people had to do things for themselves, and were not handed everything from a program.

Now a days, all the work is done, from FPA, FHG, Free Content, free hosting, etc... etc...

Part reason this industry is in such bad shape is that the inmates are running the asylum.

Thus, I am going to try an experiment. I doubt you will see any other program owner say this to a webmaster.

Steve, if you want a multi-site FPA, make it yourself. I know my sites convert well enough, that if you take the time, or the expense of having someone else make it - you will convert and make money.

Oh and to those who wonder if I can make a FPA, my photoshop skills are rusty, but I bet I could do it - I would just rather debate my friends about politics.

i call bullshit

mike lets see a single site fpa :agrin:

Mike AI
10-27-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by brand0n+Oct 27 2004, 11:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brand0n @ Oct 27 2004, 11:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Oct 27 2004, 05:55 AM

i call bullshit

mike lets see a single site fpa :agrin: [/b][/quote]

How much $$ do you have?

I work by the hour....

:P

DrGuile
10-27-2004, 03:36 PM
sweet juicy justice!

but on the other hand, and it might not apply to Purecash, but most programs beg you to use them... only make sense that they would give out what webmasters are looking for.... supply and demand, too many programs...

Mike AI
10-27-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile@Oct 27 2004, 02:37 PM
sweet juicy justice!

but on the other hand, and it might not apply to Purecash, but most programs beg you to use them... only make sense that they would give out what webmasters are looking for.... supply and demand, too many programs...

This is true. However, the tide has been turning. We send traffic to many programs, through PureCash and our own traffic. There is NO program doing better then PureCash.

The pendulum is shifting, we have a great core of webmasters who are doing spendid with us. We have hit every sales goal we have set.

We are always happy to add new webmasters, but we prefer to deal with the professionals. The ones who can create their own marketing programs, and do not need us to hold their hands every step of the way.

PureCash is not for newbies. I think programs throw to much money and time at unproductive webmasters.

Someone sending me good traffic and signups wants something specific to help promote - we wll go out of our way and meet their needs quickly.

But someone who does not send traffic, who has low amounts of traffic, who just submits to TGPs, etc.... honestly, we do not have time for them, they can send heir traffic else where.

Wonder how many program owners would be this honest? :D

pushpills
10-27-2004, 04:21 PM
Thanks peaches.

.....I'll use em as exits on the galleries I submit :matey:

No hand holding needed for me Mike, but the program owner should make multiple splash & mutlti-site pages, test them for click productivity, and giving out the most useful.

I mean, there may very well be hundreds of thousands of hits a day going to that 404, have you even tested 3 different ones for productivity on a same stream of traffic to see which works better?

Just changing background colors has increased that pages clicks two folds for me. Light blue works great with teens :)

brand0n
10-30-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Oct 27 2004, 11:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Oct 27 2004, 11:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by brand0n@Oct 27 2004, 11:08 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Oct 27 2004, 05:55 AM

i call bullshit

mike lets see a single site fpa :agrin:

How much $$ do you have?

I work by the hour....

:P [/b][/quote]
some reason i feel that im paid in full with you.