PDA

View Full Version : New XXX Host, TGP 1 & 2 and Top List.

CoolNSexyMe
10-15-2004, 03:36 PM
Good morning everyone (or whatever time it is for you):

A new adult hosting company has arrived with TGP and TGP 100 list. Please email me if you run a TGP to trade hard links and also to get a link to the top 100 lists. There are 20 catagories and this website is brand new. The hosting is lightening fast, it is fantastic hosting.

If you run a TGP post or Movie Post email me at:
GigiXXTOGO@aol.com

I will be taking hard links and soon be posting about 1000 TGP pages per catagory. So do get your hardlink in now so I can add you to our r-mail notification list.

Webmasters are all welcome to post banners on our top 100 lists. There also is 20 catagories. Do e-mail me to get a notice that the Top 100 lists are waiting for you to submit your website.

You can visit the website by going here it is being edited and etc. The hosting is ready for new applicants and believe: you will be pleasantly surprised at the speed and reliability. We do exquisite hosting on the best money buys with terabytes galor.

http://www.xxtogo.com

Just here collecting a few lucky adult webmasters who are getting in early on a hard link trade and soon will be enjoying all the taffic we send them.

Have a good day!!! :bdance: <---I must make my vibrator feel like that.