PDA

View Full Version : ***Warning Beasty***

gonzo
10-12-2004, 11:29 AM
www.vxsbill.com

I found em processing for a site at this url

Dont click if you dont want Beasty (http://www.animalsex.com)

Nickatilynx
10-12-2004, 11:36 AM
I think I could hazard a guess at who owns it , it is in holland.

He pretty much owns all Beast stuff....and gets a tad cunty if you errr borrow it.

grimm
10-12-2004, 12:00 PM
http://www.animalsex.com/chat_personals/

they have personals. i want to sign up just to read the personals.

single white and brown dog seeks hot chick for light leash bondage and paw play

LOL

JR
10-12-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Oct 12 2004, 07:37 AM

He pretty much owns all Beast stuff....and gets a tad cunty if you errr borrow it.
hahaha. he gets "cunty"

:bjump: :bjump:

SykkBoy
10-12-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Oct 12 2004, 10:37 AM

just a tad ;-)

his former processing company may or may not owe someone I know a fairly sizeable chunk of cash from when his other processor went down...

slavdogg
10-12-2004, 02:23 PM
vxsbill is a big billing company
does a lot of billing for adult in euro

Sykk, are you talking about dutchbill ??
it had nothing to do with these people

slavdogg
10-12-2004, 02:25 PM
its not Hans

i forget who owns this site, but i know i've spoken with them before.

Opti
10-12-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Oct 13 2004, 01:37 AM

I was told there was threads about the victim of his cuntyness heading North?

any truth in that? havent seen any thread..

Nickatilynx
10-12-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Opti+Oct 12 2004, 10:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Opti @ Oct 12 2004, 10:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Oct 13 2004, 01:37 AM

I was told there was threads about the victim of his cuntyness heading North?

any truth in that? havent seen any thread.. [/b][/quote]
I wouldn't be surprised.

He rarely sees the funny side when people...errr borrow his shit.

SykkBoy
10-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Oct 12 2004, 01:24 PM
vxsbill is a big billing company
does a lot of billing for adult in euro

Sykk, are you talking about dutchbill ??
it had nothing to do with these people
seperate billers?

ah, ok
sorry, I just always assume that anything remotely beasty is in the same family...

Rolo
10-12-2004, 04:11 PM
Its from the same guy who also own beastiality.com... he moved his stuff into hidding some years ago, but people with longterm memory knows him, and the spin-off sites he is/was involved in... and no, its not Hans.

vxsbill are a gateway service (not 3rd party), and are good guys - they do not take on any new beast operators.

gonzo
10-12-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Rolo@Oct 12 2004, 03:12 PM
Its from the same guy who also own beastiality.com... he moved his stuff into hidding some years ago, but people with longterm memory knows him, and the spin-off sites he is/was involved in... and no, its not Hans.

vxsbill are a gateway service (not 3rd party), and are good guys - they do not take on any new beast operators.
Looks to me like they already got one....and one is too many.

Rolo
10-12-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Oct 12 2004, 01:39 PM
and one is too many.
Well... today laws are a bit different in Europe, but due to some very cruel sexual motivated attacks on horses in the Netherlands, and in Denmark (the 2 countries in the EU, where most of the beastiality distribution is from) then politicians have started to debate if there should be direct laws against zoophilia, and beastiality - today its animal welfare laws that protect the animals in thoses countries, but its likely that in the future (1-2 years) beastiality will be illegal (its not legal today - its just that no one has made a direct law against it - sort of a grey area).

Personally I think the world would be better off without beastiality, and I do belive that something will happende within the next 1-2 years, which will make it much harder to have beastiality sites - atleast within the EU.

Lee
10-12-2004, 06:11 PM
The problem with this type of thing (apart from the glaringly obvious one) is that many companies who also bill via the same processing gateway are also going to be affected t some capacity.

Which is a shame because there are some cool [legal] sites that process using them to which as a company we do very well with lol

Hell Puppy
10-12-2004, 11:35 PM

Oh, that's like ripping off a drug dealer, what's he gonna do, go to the cops?

What court do you go to in order to file a suit against someone for stealing your beasty content?

And how exactly do you get a dog to sign a model release anyway?

SykkBoy
10-13-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Oct 12 2004, 10:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Oct 12 2004, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Oct 12 2004, 10:37 AM

Oh, that's like ripping off a drug dealer, what's he gonna do, go to the cops?

What court do you go to in order to file a suit against someone for stealing your beasty content?

And how exactly do you get a dog to sign a model release anyway? [/b][/quote]
the court of him (alledgedly) sending someone to knock on your fucking door.......

slavdogg
10-13-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Oct 12 2004, 02:08 PM
ah, ok
sorry, I just always assume that anything remotely beasty is in the same family...
there are at least 3 big families if you count these guys

and hans isnt the biggest online