PDA

View Full Version : Australian Webmaster Gathering

CuriousToyBoy
10-08-2004, 08:53 AM
Well folks, it's been a little bit in the making, but who wants to get together in Sydney for a Boat Cruise and Bridge Climb in November?

Click here for details (http://www.curiouscash.com/webmasters/webmasterfunctions/sydneygathering-nov2004/index.html)

Numbers are limited so get in quick !!!

:ph34r:

baldbastard
10-08-2004, 08:51 PM
I'm booked, will be a nice chance to meet up with other webmasters with out spending 17 hours sitting in a plane :)

CuriousToyBoy
10-08-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by baldbastard@Oct 9 2004, 10:52 AM
I'm booked, will be a nice chance to meet up with other webmasters with out spending 17 hours sitting in a plane :)
17 hours?

Was 22 to Florida.

Gonna be 1 hour to Sydney.

*Really* looking forward to this!

cj
10-09-2004, 05:13 AM
:bdance:
i love sydney ;-)

especially a few weeks before xmas when you are looking for unique gifts!

toyboy, i love the big dramatic 'oh all this work i got stuck with' when you stormed in and took over like a bull in a china shop :rolleyes: :biglaugh:

good job bringing it all together though :awinky: ... but thanks go to baldy for coming up with the idea of a sydney cruise! Its going to be a great night ;-)

Hey guys, if we just keep having outstanding wm gatherings in australia, *eventually* the american's will have to make the trip :rolleyes:

so, who's in?! :yowsa:

Opti
10-09-2004, 05:51 AM
Well Done Toyboy and Baldie!

I'm in, and looking forward to it.

CuriousToyBoy
10-09-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by cj@Oct 9 2004, 07:14 PM
the big dramatic 'oh all this work i got stuck with' when you stormed in and took over like a bull in a china shop :rolleyes: :biglaugh:
Ho ho.

It was hardly dramatic, it was a pisstake of course. But you knew that.

I will say I didn't storm into any china shop.

If you recall it was an idea that Baldy and I first put forward at dinner after the last Australian convention (and who says we were too pissed to remember).

Unlike some others in our midst, I do, not just talk.

:nyanya:

Having said that, it's gonna be a great time and we should have a blast.

You & Xippy joining us on the Bridge as well?

Opti
10-09-2004, 11:02 AM
If you or baldbastard are allowed anywhere near that BBQ deck I plan to run a book on who ends up in the drink first :D

http://www.sailaustralia.com.au/images/KarmaAft1.jpg

CuriousToyBoy
10-09-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Opti@Oct 10 2004, 01:03 AM
If you or baldbastard are allowed anywhere near that BBQ deck I plan to run a book on who ends up in the drink first :D

http://www.sailaustralia.com.au/images/KarmaAft1.jpg
I tell you what.

Run me at 5:1, lay-off the bets with Craig at 10:1 and I'll take a dive and we can split the pool 3 ways.

Opti
10-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Based on previous reports, even if we do try and fix it, I've still got a funny feeling anything could happen come the night ;-)

CuriousToyBoy
10-09-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Opti@Oct 10 2004, 01:50 AM
Based on previous reports, even if we do try and fix it, I've still got a funny feeling anything could happen come the night ;-)
You are SOOO right.

When the fix is on, Murphy's Law dictates we would all be the one staking the dive :blink:

cj
10-10-2004, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy+Oct 9 2004, 09:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CuriousToyBoy @ Oct 9 2004, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cj@Oct 9 2004, 07:14 PM
the big dramatic 'oh all this work i got stuck with' when you stormed in and took over like a bull in a china shop :rolleyes: :biglaugh:
Ho ho.

If you recall it was an idea that Baldy and I first put forward at dinner after the last Australian convention (and who says we were too pissed to remember).

:ph34r: [/b][/quote]
is it possible for you to hold a conversation without patting yourself on the back for someone else's ideas?!

Baldy had the idea years ago, we've talked about it several times and never had enough interest to go ahead ...

If you can take it on and get the interest, excellent :okthumb: but there's no need to be such a nob about it :rolleyes:

CuriousToyBoy
10-10-2004, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by cj+Oct 10 2004, 07:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Oct 10 2004, 07:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@Oct 9 2004, 09:55 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-cj@Oct 9 2004, 07:14 PM
Ho ho.

is it possible for you to hold a conversation without patting yourself on the back for someone else's ideas?!

Baldy had the idea years ago, we've talked about it several times and never had enough interest to go ahead ...

If you can take it on and get the interest, excellent :okthumb: but there's no need to be such a nob about it :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Yawn.

Valium. Stat.

baldbastard
10-10-2004, 11:14 AM
I got ideas to save the world too. Fortunately there's people around like Toyboy who turn these ideas in to reality, thru hardwork, organization and follow up. This is setup to be a great weekend, hope to see you all there. bring some sunglasses as the morning sun can be intense. :))