Peaches
10-06-2004, 12:25 AM
Holy fucking shit. :zoinks:

SykkBoy
10-06-2004, 01:38 AM
fuck!

VooMan
10-06-2004, 01:49 AM
I was waiting for someone to start a thread...

DAMN !!!!!!!!! :okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb:

Dravyk
10-06-2004, 04:59 AM
Ok, whisper it in my ear ... What? :blink:

Lee
10-06-2004, 05:57 AM
Okay ive never been able to get into that program but you have sparked my interest LOL

What channel / time is the re-run on please Peaches?

grimm
10-06-2004, 08:04 AM
Did not see any of that coming. Wow

:zoinks:

Almighty Colin
10-06-2004, 08:22 AM
Jesse loves this show. I haven't seen it. I'll go TiVo the reruns right now if there are any.

Almighty Colin
10-06-2004, 08:25 AM
OK, I'm recording the last episode which is all that is available. Will it make any sense to me by itself though?

Peaches
10-06-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Oct 6 2004, 08:26 AM
OK, I'm recording the last episode which is all that is available. Will it make any sense to me by itself though?
To both you and Lee - probably not.

Rent season 1 and then start Tivo'ing season 2 before you watch the season finale.

SOMEONE on one of the boards called the Ava thing a while back - can't remember who though, lol!

And the soundtrack was just PERFECT! :rokk:

SykkBoy
10-06-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Oct 6 2004, 07:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Oct 6 2004, 07:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Colin@Oct 6 2004, 08:26 AM

Rent season 1 and then start Tivo'ing season 2 before you watch the season finale.

SOMEONE on one of the boards called the Ava thing a while back - can't remember who though, lol!

And the soundtrack was just PERFECT! :rokk: [/b][/quote]
I totally agree
A lot of the final episode won't make sense unless you've seen season 1 and definitely everything leading up to the season 2 finale

Perfect as always, especially the Rolling Stones "Wild Horses" during Ava's scenes with her husband.

****SPOILERS****
I kept waiting for Sean to get slashed after he'd started making up with Julia and things looked to be falling back into place...but wow
I also knew psycho boy wasn't the Carver after he bought the knife because they wouldn't have shown him buying the knife if it was him
damn, what a well written finale, except the Joan Rivers appearance was kind of distracting and took away from some of the punch of the storyline.

VooMan
10-06-2004, 11:34 AM
I have to say I agree... when they showed incest boy buying the knife then it was obvious he wasn't the carver.

HOWEVER

It can't be Kimber... remember the male model was raped by the carver, so it has to be a guy. I hope it's not that Don Martin looking plastic surgeon dude. That would be lame.

I am glad they brought back the crazy drug dealer. I figured it had to be a dream sequence from the commercials, but it's always good to see that maniac. He plays that part perfectly, although I wonder if he is acting at all. LOL

I can't wait for next season!

Peaches
10-06-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by VooMan@Oct 6 2004, 11:35 AM
HOWEVER

It can't be Kimber... remember the male model was raped by the carver, so it has to be a guy. I hope it's not that Don Martin looking plastic surgeon dude. That would be lame.

I am glad they brought back the crazy drug dealer. I figured it had to be a dream sequence from the commercials, but it's always good to see that maniac. He plays that part perfectly, although I wonder if he is acting at all. LOL

Dildos!!

I wonder if the writers even know yet who it is :awinky:

And I just LOVE the crazy drug dealer. That was a great dream sequence with him.

Has anyone seen him in other stuff? His face looks familiar - I wonder if all those tattoos are real.

VooMan
10-06-2004, 12:48 PM
Peaches, I've seen him in a couple of things. The tats are real, and he plays the same character every time...

grimm
10-06-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Oct 6 2004, 06:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Oct 6 2004, 06:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Peaches@Oct 6 2004, 07:53 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Colin@Oct 6 2004, 08:26 AM

And the soundtrack was just PERFECT! :rokk:
I totally agree
A lot of the final episode won't make sense unless you've seen season 1 and definitely everything leading up to the season 2 finale

Perfect as always, especially the Rolling Stones "Wild Horses" during Ava's scenes with her husband.

****SPOILERS****
I kept waiting for Sean to get slashed after he'd started making up with Julia and things looked to be falling back into place...but wow
I also knew psycho boy wasn't the Carver after he bought the knife because they wouldn't have shown him buying the knife if it was him
damn, what a well written finale, except the Joan Rivers appearance was kind of distracting and took away from some of the punch of the storyline. [/b][/quote]
they will rerun them in about 2 months, as sooon as they launch season 3 of the sheild

Peaches
10-06-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by VooMan@Oct 6 2004, 12:49 PM
Peaches, I've seen him in a couple of things. The tats are real, and he plays the same character every time...
I guess you do get typecast :awinky:

grimm
10-06-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Oct 6 2004, 07:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Oct 6 2004, 07:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-VooMan@Oct 6 2004, 11:35 AM
HOWEVER

Dildos!!

And I just LOVE the crazy drug dealer. That was a great dream sequence with him.

Has anyone seen him in other stuff? His face looks familiar - I wonder if all those tattoos are real. [/b][/quote]
cross reference him with edward james olmos

he plays that exact character in everything he is in

SykkBoy
10-06-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Oct 6 2004, 10:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Oct 6 2004, 10:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-VooMan@Oct 6 2004, 11:35 AM
HOWEVER

Dildos!!

Has anyone seen him in other stuff? His face looks familiar - I wonder if all those tattoos are real. [/b][/quote]
His IMDB page
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0489436/

A talented actor and sorely overlooked at the Emmy Awards (as was this whole show...one freaking directing award is all they get??)

Peaches
10-06-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Oct 6 2004, 04:01 PM
His IMDB page
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0489436/

A talented actor and sorely overlooked at the Emmy Awards (as was this whole show...one freaking directing award is all they get??)
Damn! Quite extensive. I have to admit I don't think I've seen any of those movies, but I've seen most of the TV shows :okthumb:

VooMan
10-06-2004, 05:03 PM
That guy was born in Coney Island Hospital? That was like 10 minutes from where I grew up. No wonder he looked familiar. LOL

Peaches
10-06-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by VooMan@Oct 6 2004, 05:04 PM
That guy was born in Coney Island Hospital? That was like 10 minutes from where I grew up. No wonder he looked familiar. LOL
Those aren't tattoos, they're birthmarks :)

VooMan
10-06-2004, 09:10 PM
I've got it!

The Carver is the lesbo anesthesiologist. You know how she feels about the work they do, and she could have worn a strap on when she raped the male model guy.

I'm telling you it's her!

Well, maybe...

Okay, so it's remotely possible. I think it would be a great surprise if it was... but it probably isn't. She's too good hearted the be the Carver...

Wait!

It could be the old lady who was addicted to plastic surgery. The one who blackmailed Christian in season 1...

Yeah, that's it!

Maybe...

Ooh! Ooh!

I bet it's that wacky drunk doctor who operated on Sophia Lopez.

Nah, that can't be it...

FUCK! I don't wanna wait until next season...

That's it. It has to be Julia... yep. SHE'S the Carver... no doubt about it... or maybe the blind chick. She was pretttty pissed off when Christian left her...

SykkBoy
10-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by VooMan@Oct 6 2004, 08:11 PM
I've got it!

The Carver is the lesbo anesthesiologist. You know how she feels about the work they do, and she could have worn a strap on when she raped the male model guy.

I'm telling you it's her!

Well, maybe...

Okay, so it's remotely possible. I think it would be a great surprise if it was... but it probably isn't. She's too good hearted the be the Carver...

Wait!

It could be the old lady who was addicted to plastic surgery. The one who blackmailed Christian in season 1...

Yeah, that's it!

Maybe...

Ooh! Ooh!

I bet it's that wacky drunk doctor who operated on Sophia Lopez.

Nah, that can't be it...

FUCK! I don't wanna wait until next season...

That's it. It has to be Julia... yep. SHE'S the Carver... no doubt about it...
I've had internal conversations like this all day today

what if it was the psychologist they had on Season 1? Grace Santiago
she just kind of went away

Peaches
10-06-2004, 09:15 PM
Kathi - no more caffeine for Voo after 4 :awinky:

VooMan
10-06-2004, 09:17 PM
Oooh... Dr. Santiago was a hottie.

Caffeine? What caffeine?

WHAT ?!?!?!?!?!

:biglaugh:

grimm
10-06-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Oct 6 2004, 05:16 PM
Kathi - no more caffeine for Voo after 4 :awinky:
you can get season 1 on dvd

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...&s=dvd&n=507846 (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001O3YLM/qid=1097113363/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/102-4437978-8251358?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846)

VooMan
10-06-2004, 09:21 PM
Grimm! How you doing? Been a while...

uh

do you know who the Carver is?

:yowsa:

grimm
10-06-2004, 09:25 PM
yes, i have a pretty good idea

grimm
10-06-2004, 09:26 PM
im doing wel andrew, how are you???? i missed you when i was in atlanta a few weeks back

SykkBoy
10-06-2004, 09:28 PM
holy shit!
what about Meagen O'Hara's husband?
ok, I'm reaching now
;-)

VooMan
10-06-2004, 09:29 PM
I am well... in a bit of a goofy mood tonight as you can see. ;)

Yeah, sorry I missed you too. I'm not much of a football fan myself, or the big nightlife. You shoulda stopped by and helped me cut my grass. haha

grimm
10-06-2004, 09:29 PM
nope, think back.

VooMan
10-06-2004, 09:34 PM
think back.... think back...

season one is available on DVD....

think back... think back...

grimm
10-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by VooMan@Oct 6 2004, 05:30 PM
I am well... in a bit of a goofy mood tonight as you can see. ;)

Yeah, sorry I missed you too. I'm not much of a football fan myself, or the big nightlife. You shoulda stopped by and helped me cut my grass. haha
i can cut some grass. remember i have a house in the burbs

VooMan
10-06-2004, 09:43 PM
Well come on over then! :okthumb:

Hmmm... could the carver be that dude with the fake accent that had the hots for Julia last year? Nah, that would be kinda lame too...

It's got to be Julia.

grimm
10-06-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by VooMan@Oct 6 2004, 05:44 PM
Well come on over then! :okthumb:

Hmmm... could the carver be that dude with the fake accent that had the hots for Julia last year? Nah, that would be kinda lame too...

It's got to be Julia.
nope

Jesse_DD
10-07-2004, 11:25 AM
The Carver is a woman. I'll bet on that. I wouldn't doubt if it is Kimber.

gonzo
10-07-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by VooMan@Oct 6 2004, 10:35 AM
I have to say I agree... when they showed incest boy buying the knife then it was obvious he wasn't the carver.

HOWEVER

....We got the good doughnuts today!