PDA

View Full Version : Looking for something special

Vick
10-05-2004, 01:50 PM
Greetings
Am looking for new quality PPS Adult Site programs.
Have used many in the industry but am looking to expand. Also am interested in Exit Trades
As for quality programs what I am looking for must include

Dependable payout - this is a must!
Original, high quality sites
Good conversions
No sites processing with Ibill
Decent stats and reporting
Variety of sites to promote
Variety of promotional material including FPA's with multiple sites, Half page ads and odd size (125x125 or 150x100) banners
Preferably free trials (even better if free is mentioned on the promotional materials)

Am not as concerned with the payout amount ($25, $30, $35 and so on) as I am concerned with the total amount earned. Example if a program claims we pay $35 per free join and at the end of the week I only earn $500 and another program pays $25 per join and at the end of the week I earn $1000 I will always use the program that generates the most revenue

Also am not afraid to use new programs as long as the principles of the company have been in the business and have a proven track record

In return we can send a reasonable amount of quality members

I can be contacted via email at Vick@cloud9models.com

Thank you

Best Wishes,
Vick

Peaches
10-05-2004, 01:57 PM
SEE SIGS!!

(I'm so funny sometimes I can't stand myself :lol: )

pushpills
10-05-2004, 02:18 PM
:blink:

SykkBoy
10-05-2004, 03:08 PM
Vick, we have a special invite-only PPS option
we don't offer free trials though
hit me up sykkboy@evilgeniuscash.com for a user/pass to check out the sites for yourself to see if they're worthy of your traffic (at least your big tit and big dick traffic ;-))
we do $25 per signup, using the NATS system
plenty of adverts and I'll build custom adverts if you need them
I've been around the business for a little while and of course Kristin and TheDoc have been around for a long time as well and their reputations are sterling

Vick
10-05-2004, 04:44 PM
Sykk - details on the way

slavdogg
10-05-2004, 05:47 PM
Vick, try pimproll,
converts great for us
http://www.pimproll.com/ref=pimp3201/index.html

cj
10-05-2004, 08:35 PM
Vick, I'm sure you have a bigger plan, but isn't this a little 2002?

PPS programs are falling fast ....

if you are trying to expand, why are you expanding into an area that is dieing a slow painful death?

gonzo
10-05-2004, 08:47 PM
Make more TGPs!!!

[oh shit was that another Jedi Mind Trick?]

pushpills
10-05-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by cj@Oct 5 2004, 06:36 PM

if you are trying to expand, why are you expanding into an area that is dieing a slow painful death?
and what did you have in mind, 50/50 recurring on 10 buck a month shit that isn't even nude?

cj
10-05-2004, 09:21 PM
oh you mean my celeb sites with average retention of 70% that have just started to get mainstream press? that wasn't what I meant, but thanks for thinking of me ;-)

pushpills, look around - a few companies have made a few bucks off that type of content ... you know, little mags like maxim, fhm etc. but if you think its shit, I guess I should pack up shop!!!!

:biglaugh:

you just keep making those tranny sites sweetie, I wouldn't expect you to see beyond your own fetish :rolleyes:

what I was atually referring to was other areas to send traffic that aren't pps adult sites. I was thinking of areas like webcams that charge per minute, sites that offer billing other than credit cards, cross sell products such as pharmacies etc.

Vick
10-05-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by cj@Oct 5 2004, 07:36 PM

Actually I don't like to admit it publicly but I've found a few PPS that we do well with, so if there is a little juice left
I'm going to squeeze the last bit out

and you know I've always got my eyes open in other directions as well :awinky:

cj
10-05-2004, 11:11 PM
Vick, I think that the few that are left and doing well are going to be here for a long time to come :okthumb:

Its just picking those that's the hard part - good to hear you have that sussed ;-)

XXXPhoto
10-05-2004, 11:24 PM
Vick,

Might have something for you... Please give me a ring tomorrow (Wed).