PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear from CJ?

Mike AI
10-04-2004, 06:21 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=...rator&printer=1 (http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1503&u=/afp/australia_air_vibrator&printer=1)

TheEnforcer
10-04-2004, 09:17 PM
:lol:

Too damn funny!

Lee
10-04-2004, 10:01 PM
Thatll teach her to try and escape ;)

Seriously though, who the hell takes a vibrator with them to the airport? :zoinks:

Any self respecting pervert knows you should buy one when you arrive at your destination :biglaugh:

cj
10-05-2004, 02:38 AM
LMAO

As I said to everyone who icq'd me this ...

I WOULD NEVER THROW A PERFECTLY GOOD VIBRATOR IN THE BIN!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

>>>Seriously though, who the hell takes a vibrator with them to the airport?

Ummm .... Lee, I take one everywhere!!!
Ya never know if there's going to be a sex store where your going & its better to be safe than frustrated :awinky:

:biglaugh:

The guy probably chucked it from embarassment at the security check, but I got over the embarassment long ago by having my entire collection spread out on the customs counter after 4 international flights landed & the area was FULL of tourists ;-/

Dravyk
10-05-2004, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by cj@Oct 5 2004, 03:39 AM
I got over the embarassment long ago by having my entire collection spread out on the customs counter after 4 international flights landed & the area was FULL of tourists ;-/
The thought of a bunch of Japanese tourists surrounding you and your "table of goodies", furiously snapping shots, just made my day! :yowsa:

cj
10-05-2004, 07:42 AM
japanese, chinese, german, french, english, american, australian ....

4 planes
all from different locations
all probably with stopovers

yeah, i'm sure that story has been told at a few dinner tables in a few different languages ...

classic though was when they held up a calendar from xippy's luggage and flicked through every page with it held high ... lets just say it came from one of Lee & Gary's parties at Internext & wasn't exactly appropriate for airport viewing.

cj
10-05-2004, 07:45 AM
i just had the easiest article idea :rolleyes:

hey ladies :yowsa:

got any vibrator confessions?!