PDA

View Full Version : aeon, if your dick can reach

Winetalk.com
09-28-2004, 02:58 PM
your asshole,
why don't you go and fuck yourself?

aeon
09-28-2004, 09:39 PM
I feel touched...a thread about me. It's almost like getting invited into the back of an ice cream truck by "Uncle Henry". Troll away slappy - I've got The Big Lebowski fired up and waiting. A line you should take to heart:

"I love you, but sooner or later you're gonna have to face the fact your a G-d damn moron."

Being rich and stupid is nothing to be proud of - ask Paris Hilton.

cj
09-28-2004, 09:59 PM
>>Being rich and stupid is nothing to be proud of - ask Paris Hilton.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

holy fuck you are an idiot :rolleyes:

darksoft
09-28-2004, 10:11 PM
I don't feel special anymore. It seems he's a fucktard all over the place.

cj
09-28-2004, 10:16 PM
fucktard?! nah, that's just what happens when you think you are anon ...

its de ja vu!!! doesn't he remind you of someone?!?!?

http://banners.celebritybling.com/junk/aeon.jpg

Winetalk.com
09-28-2004, 10:18 PM
aeon, your mother should had given you more love.....fucktard.

darksoft
09-28-2004, 10:28 PM
ok NOW I am officially scarred for life :D Thanks cj ;)

cj
09-28-2004, 10:32 PM
don't mention it! anytime!
its punishment for having a just blows banner on the site in your sig :biglaugh:

aeon
09-28-2004, 10:33 PM
Fuck...now you have sigwhores coming to your rescue.

Your pissing skills have gone to the wind.

cj
09-28-2004, 10:40 PM
conaeon, come now, you can do better than that :rolleyes:

aeon
09-28-2004, 10:49 PM
It's a sad day old man...a very, very sad day. To think, someone could've actually learned from your board rampages. Now it's nothing but ass kissers and impression whores coming to your rescue.

:stout: cheers

darksoft
09-28-2004, 11:00 PM
Oh aeon, you silly fucker. Please, tell us how much you have improved the adult community. I am in need of a laugh. And please, ridicule my sig on another board you clueless noob.

darksoft
09-28-2004, 11:02 PM
Oh, and feel free to ridicule me for the date I have registered on Oprano this time around.

Peaches
09-28-2004, 11:31 PM
Aeon is like a Labret wannabe, but not as smart and entertaining :(

aeon
09-29-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by darksoft@Sep 28 2004, 07:03 PM
Oh, and feel free to ridicule me for the date I have registered on Oprano this time around.
Your existence proves only one thing, J BM (I got auto edited) board impressions are down - ergo the reason you're diversifying.

Every post you make gets you one step closer to sig whore wealth and pushes me one step closer to inserting a hatchet into your abdomen.

aeon
09-29-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Sep 28 2004, 07:32 PM
No one really cares what old, mindless whores say. We just let you bitch about your dentures and spout off out of pity :salute:

There are times I love the fact we're at war. Cleaning the gene pool is healthy in some situations.

Winetalk.com
09-29-2004, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Sep 28 2004, 10:32 PM
yeap.....and with shit for brains.

gonzo
09-29-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by aeon+Sep 28 2004, 11:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Sep 28 2004, 11:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-darksoft@Sep 28 2004, 07:03 PM
Your existence proves only one thing, J BM (I got auto edited) board impressions are down - ergo the reason you're diversifying.

Every post you make gets you one step closer to sig whore wealth and pushes me one step closer to inserting a hatchet into your abdomen. [/b][/quote]
Personal threats get you one step closer to being banned.

Peaches
09-29-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by aeon+Sep 29 2004, 12:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Sep 29 2004, 12:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Sep 28 2004, 07:32 PM
No one really cares what old, mindless whores say. We just let you bitch about your dentures and spout off out of pity :salute:

There are times I love the fact we're at war. Cleaning the gene pool is healthy in some situations. [/b][/quote]
Nope, you're still not close to Labret's wit and intelligence :(

If that was your best shot, try a little harder!

darksoft
09-29-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Sep 28 2004, 09:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Sep 28 2004, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-darksoft@Sep 28 2004, 07:03 PM

Every post you make gets you one step closer to sig whore wealth and pushes me one step closer to inserting a hatchet into your abdomen. [/b][/quote]
I see having your own personality failed so you're going for the "I wanna be labret" look.

Nickatilynx
09-29-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by darksoft+Sep 29 2004, 10:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (darksoft @ Sep 29 2004, 10:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by aeon@Sep 28 2004, 09:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-darksoft@Sep 28 2004, 07:03 PM

Every post you make gets you one step closer to sig whore wealth and pushes me one step closer to inserting a hatchet into your abdomen.
I see having your own personality failed so you're going for the "I wanna be labret" look. [/b][/quote]
nawwwww

His doctor is working on getting him down to just 5 personalities , total.

Thye strongest one seems to be "dumb fucking bitch"

Though "annoying little twat" is putting up a fight.

;-))

darksoft
09-29-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Sep 29 2004, 12:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Sep 29 2004, 12:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by darksoft@Sep 29 2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by aeon@Sep 28 2004, 09:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-darksoft@Sep 28 2004, 07:03 PM

I see having your own personality failed so you're going for the "I wanna be labret" look.
nawwwww

His doctor is working on getting him down to just 5 personalities , total.

Thye strongest one seems to be "dumb fucking bitch"

Though "annoying little twat" is putting up a fight.

;-)) [/b][/quote]
Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh ;)

PattyeCake*
09-29-2004, 04:01 PM
"annoying little twat" lol, thats funny Nick, gonna have to remember that one :P

Nickatilynx
09-29-2004, 07:20 PM
Ayeeeee thank you...

My exit plan for the web is matinees at Vegas lounges .....

hmmmmmm

"Vick and Nick"

Might rival Martin and Lewis

He could do magic , and I'd sit there half pissed burning him....

hmmmmm

;-))))

Vick
09-29-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Sep 29 2004, 06:21 PM
Ayeeeee thank you...

My exit plan for the web is matinees at Vegas lounges .....

hmmmmmm

"Vick and Nick"

Might rival Martin and Lewis

He could do magic , and I'd sit there half pissed burning him....

hmmmmm

;-))))
Our opening song can be - to the tune of "Bette Davis Eyes"

"He's Got Sammy Davis Eye"

He'll take a tumble on you
Roll your eye like a dice
Until you come out blue
You're always gonna roll Snake Eye

Either that or I can set people and or things on fire and you can piss on them to put them out as they try to exit

enough green fairy juice and your piss may be flammable

Wait I see a Flambé' coming here
- maybe the new Rat Pack

ah ha ha ha

Thank you, thank you very much
We're be here at the Oprano Lounge all week
Please remember to tip your wait staff they're working hard to take care of you

Nickatilynx
09-29-2004, 09:20 PM
LOL , vick

Maybe we should do it.

Btw here is a link to my favourite "magician"

Tommy Cooper (http://justlikethat.homestead.com/)

classic old jokes as he performed his tricks badly , like...

This trick is so easy a 3 yr old could do it , wish she was here.

'Doc, I can't stop singing the green green grass of home.' 'That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome. ' 'Is it common?' 'It's not unusual.'

So I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me 'Can you give me a lift?' I said 'Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it.'

I went to the doctors. He said 'What appears to be the problem?'. I said 'I keep having the same dream, night after night, beautiful girls rushing towards me and I keep pushing them away'. He said 'How can I help?'. I said 'Break my arms!'

My wife had a go at me last night. She said 'You'll drive me to my grave'. I had the car out in thirty seconds.

I went up into the attic and found a Stradivarius and a Rembrandt. Unfortunately Stradivarius was a terrible painter and Rembrandt made lousy violins.

I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already.

I went to the doctor. He said 'you've got a very serious illness'. I said 'I want a second opinion'. He said 'all right, you're ugly as well'.

I've always been unlucky. I had a rocking horse once, and it died.

My wife and I were fighting like hammer and tongs. She won, she had the hammer.

I hurt my back the day. I was playing piggy back with my 6 year old nephew, and I fell off.

'I was cleaning out the attic the other day with the wife. Filthy, dirty and covered with cobwebs.... but she's good with the kids...'

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin Or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu. But I think it's Colin.

Two fat blokes in a pub, one says to the other 'your round.' The Other one says 'so are you, you fat b*stard'

A blind bloke walks into a shop with a guide dog. He picks the dog up and starts swinging it around his head. Alarmed, a shop assistant calls out: 'Can I help, sir?' 'No thanks,' says the blind bloke. 'Just looking.'

Cos it's strange, isn't it. You stand in the middle of a library and go 'Aaaaaaagghhhh' and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in.

This fella is on safari in Africa when he comes across an elephant lying on the ground, in distress. He investigates and finds a thorn in its foot. He removes it, and the elephant trots merrily away. Twenty years on, the man is standing in the street in London watching a circus procession pass by. When the elephant gets level with him, it stops, looks straight at him, reaches out with its trunk, lifts him bodily into the air, smashes him on the ground and jumps on him. It was a different elephant.

Vick
09-29-2004, 11:00 PM
Tommy Cooper is classic!!!

:okthumb: :okthumb:

nickdark
09-30-2004, 01:43 AM
Tommys the best!

'I was cleaning out the attic the other day with the wife. Filthy, dirty and covered with cobwebs.... but she's good with the kids...'

The best one ever !

He had his heart atack and died live on tv..everyone thought it was a gag and laughed as he grabbed the curtain and dropped..fucking sad..

heres another..

Tommy; Doctor ! I hurt all over!

Doctor; What do you mean?

Tommy; I hurt here (pokes himself) and here (poke) and here(poke)..what's wrong with me?

Doctor; Broken finger

Silly cunt..I love him. :wnw:

Nickatilynx
09-30-2004, 09:49 AM
ahahahahahahahaha

And yeah ,I was actually watching it live at the London Palladium or something.Think Jimmy Tarbuck was hosting.

:(