PDA

View Full Version : huricanes disruptede the pot supply in FL

MikeW
09-25-2004, 05:08 PM
do u have any??????

Serge from MikeW

pushpills
09-25-2004, 05:14 PM
Yea, but not too much I can do for ya sorry.

I'll try to blow the smoke toward florida.

Cleo
09-25-2004, 05:18 PM
Smoking it as I type this. :)

It is hard to find decent stuff and all of it is expensive and a pain in the ass to get.

I was suppose to get more today but it got put off until after the storm so I'm very low. Tivo people also called today and said that they couldn't do the scheduled install. WTF it is just a little rain and wind what do they mean that they can't go up on my roof to change the dish. lol

Fuck I'm low on weed, only have satellite in one room, and I have a hole in my roof. Remind me why I live here again?

Live beach cam
http://elboroom.com/webcams/camera.asp

TheEnforcer
09-25-2004, 05:22 PM
Those hurricanes do better than the government in fighting the assinine "war on drugs" by the government.

:lol:

Jim_Gunn
09-25-2004, 06:10 PM
I'm all set green-wise here in Hollywood, FL. I'd happily share with Mike W. and friends, but I so rarely see him anymore! I'm battened down for the hurricane with a bad case of pinkeye anyway this weekend. I gotta be careful, with touching too many dirty girls!

JoesHO
09-25-2004, 06:14 PM
They have pot in florida? is it punishable by death?

MikeW
09-25-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Jim_Gunn@Sep 25 2004, 06:11 PM
I'm all set green-wise here in Hollywood, FL. I'd happily share with Mike W. and friends, but I so rarely see him anymore! I'm battened down for the hurricane with a bad case of pinkeye anyway this weekend. I gotta be careful, with touching too many dirty girls!
MikeW doesn't need it, he just opened up a bottle of 1976 French Chateue Kirwan, margaux,
I NE$ED GREEN!
;-)))

Serge

MikeW
09-25-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Sep 25 2004, 06:15 PM
They have pot in florida? is it punishable by death?
last I heard waqs...castrastion!!!
;-)))

Cleo
09-25-2004, 07:23 PM
Actually I think they just put you in jail with one of my exes.

Hurricanes are just fucking boring…

When else would you sit with nothing to do but watch some idiot on TV out in a storm telling people not to do this?

At least I have grass.

Mike AI
09-25-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Cleo@Sep 25 2004, 06:24 PM
Actually I think they just put you in jail with one of my exes.

Hurricanes are just fucking boring…

When else would you sit with nothing to do but watch some idiot on TV out in a storm telling people not to do this?

At least I have grass.

The waiting is the biggest pain......

Now they said its heading this way.....

Good luck everyone!!

Cleo
09-25-2004, 08:20 PM
It is getting pretty bad here. The wind is really loud and I lost my power about twenty minutes ago.

With the shutters up I can't see what is going on outside which is kind of disturbing as I hear lots of things crashing.

From what I'm hearing this is the worst one that I've been through yet but really will not know until daylight when I can see outside.