PDA

View Full Version : My son is a sexist pig!

Lisa
09-21-2004, 10:01 AM
Watching tv tonight and an ad comes on for a foundation that raises money for research into the causes of prematurity, and the problems of premmie babies, based at the Royal Women's Hospital...

Daniel: Why is there a Royal Women's Hospital and not a Royal Men's Hospital?

Me: Cos men don't have babies.

Daniel: So is that all the Royal Women's is for, having babies?

Me: Yeh pretty much.

Daniel: So the Royal Brisbane Hospital is for men?

Me: Yeh, and for women who are sick with other stuff, not to do with having babies

Daniel: What??? Women can't get sick! They have to cook!!!

:angry: :o :(

sarettah
09-21-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Lisa@Sep 21 2004, 09:02 AM

Damn Lisa, I can see where that might get to you. I mean, women are good for so much more than cooking. There's cleaning up the beer cans, throwing away the pizza boxes and..um..er....Lessee...um... Laundry, that's right, doing laundry, that's important too. :blink:

:yowsa:

Vick
09-21-2004, 10:21 AM
:wnw: :wnw:

Rolo
09-21-2004, 10:31 AM
When I was younger me and a ex. girlfriend had worked out a system of equal rights... I killed spiders with the newspaper, and she gave me blowjobs... She redecorated the apartment every 3 months, and I was head of security checking for bad guys in the dark basement, before she went down there with the old stuff... yup, everything was in harmony (welll until we broke up ;-)))

Now, if I had been a sexist pig, then it might have worked out... but I will never know ;-)))

Mike AI
09-21-2004, 11:12 AM
How old is he?

Nickatilynx
09-21-2004, 11:20 AM
Sorry I don't see the problem....

;-)))

JoesHO
09-21-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Sep 21 2004, 06:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Sep 21 2004, 06:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lisa@Sep 21 2004, 09:02 AM

Damn Lisa, I can see where that might get to you. I mean, women are good for so much more than cooking. There's cleaning up the beer cans, throwing away the pizza boxes and..um..er....Lessee...um... Laundry, that's right, doing laundry, that's important too. :blink:

:yowsa: [/b][/quote]
don't forget about things like putting the tucks pads on for you, and making sure the bathroom does not smell like you all the time :burn:

Peaches
09-21-2004, 03:32 PM
Lisa, the same thing happened with mine :( Here I thought "Single mother raising him, he'll not be glued to the TV watching sports, he'll not view women as sex objects, blah, blah, blah." Nope.

They're just PROGRAMMED that way, I tell ya! :unsure:

aeon
09-21-2004, 03:36 PM
There's actually a faint glimmer of hope for your offspring. Consider this a blessing. Don't fuck it up with that androgynous vagisil mentality that permeates your being.

SykkBoy
09-21-2004, 04:48 PM
We were watching Fear Factor last night (one of our family get together programs that we all watch as a family) and my kids always pick their favorite at the beginning of the show and my oldest picked the blonde and I asked him why and he said "she has the biggest boobies"

between this and his vote for the WWE Diva being based upon big boobies...I'm all choked up......

excuse me, I have to go get a hanky....

grimm
09-21-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Lisa@Sep 21 2004, 06:02 AM
Watching tv tonight and an ad comes on for a foundation that raises money for research into the causes of prematurity, and the problems of premmie babies, based at the Royal Women's Hospital...

Daniel: Why is there a Royal Women's Hospital and not a Royal Men's Hospital?

Me: Cos men don't have babies.

Daniel: So is that all the Royal Women's is for, having babies?

Me: Yeh pretty much.

Daniel: So the Royal Brisbane Hospital is for men?

Me: Yeh, and for women who are sick with other stuff, not to do with having babies

:angry: :o :(
that's beatiful

Lisa
09-21-2004, 05:28 PM
Michael, he's 12. :unsure:

Jesse_DD
09-21-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Sep 21 2004, 07:21 AM
Sorry I don't see the problem....

;-)))
Ditto!

:agrin:

pushpills
09-21-2004, 06:04 PM
Who raised him? :rolleyes:

TheEnforcer
09-21-2004, 06:37 PM
Boys will be.... well boys!!

:P

cj
09-21-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Sep 21 2004, 02:37 PM
There's actually a faint glimmer of hope for your offspring. Consider this a blessing. Don't fuck it up with that androgynous vagisil mentality that permeates your being.
Don't feel bad just because his mummy loves him anyway!!! :yowsa:

Lisa, I think D needs a day with Auntie cj :okthumb: If he wants to be sexist, I've got HEAPS of 'mens' jobs around the house that need doing ... from changing lightbulbs in the garage to tightening the screws on the toilet seats :agrin:

I *could* do them myself, but ... I don't wanna!! and besides, how else are my boyfriends going to feel needed?!?!?

:biglaugh:

aeon
09-22-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Sep 21 2004, 12:49 PM
We were watching Fear Factor last night (one of our family get together programs that we all watch as a family) and my kids always pick their favorite at the beginning of the show and my oldest picked the blonde and I asked him why and he said "she has the biggest boobies"

between this and his vote for the WWE Diva being based upon big boobies...I'm all choked up......

excuse me, I have to go get a hanky....
That right there is a heartwarming story. It'd bring a tear to the eye of even JFK.

One day, your son will thank you.