PDA

View Full Version : New FHG system, Purecash Bellyf video (2), 20%

Weg Cory
09-20-2004, 05:38 PM
Good Afternoon Oprano,

I am thrilled to announce the second installation of the Purecash Bellyflop contest video. (http://www.purecash.com) As many of you know, this Emmy award favorite is filled with splashes, laughs, gorgeous girls and a big wet man kiss. However, before you download the video, I would like to announce a couple of items:

1) The Purecash 20 percent bonus days (http://www.purecash.com) are just getting started. Those of you whom have been promoting it don't need me to tell you what a phenomenal deal it is. Those of you that haven't checked it out yet, Purecash is paying a 20 percent bonus (http://www.purecash.com) on all of our PPS signups from now until October 13th, so there is still plenty of time to reap the benefits of the Greatest Single-Girl program in the Industry.

2) Our new Free Hosted Gallery system is live. The changes were integrated with the Purecash system over the weekend, instantly giving our FHG system a deeper arsenal of weapons for webmasters. Check out some of the details here:

Free Hosted Gallery Details

You can now choose PPS or Revshare.

You can now choose your trial option (Free, $1, or $2.95). Give our Free Trials a shot with TGP traffic.

You can choose the type of gallery (All, Picture, or Movie). We have a new stock of Movie galleries ready to add within the next couple of weeks as well.

Random Gallery linkcodes for each site.

You can choose which tour to send to.

You can also choose a campaign. This is a really intelligent feature that I am extremely excited for. The ability to monitor traffic via specific campaigns gives your business an edge over the competition.

You can now download CVS files with links to all sites and/or per site.

I also want to thank all the webmasters that have supported and continue to support our program. We understand that without you, we would be nowhere.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Purecash Staff.

And now, our Feature presentation.

Purecash Video, part 2 (http://www.purecash.biz/bellyflop/part2.html)

Peaches
09-20-2004, 08:01 PM
I swear I have to laugh every time I see Stumpy. That was just classic. :lol:

cj
09-21-2004, 02:16 AM
:biglaugh:

excellent editing/graphics etc

classic :wnw:

peaches, nice cameo appearance LOL

Peaches
09-21-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by cj@Sep 21 2004, 02:17 AM

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out if I've admitted to having sex with Gabe or not............ :unsure:

Billy
09-21-2004, 03:46 PM
Looks good !

And sales are going great, so grab some extra money while you have a chance !

cj
09-21-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Sep 21 2004, 07:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Sep 21 2004, 07:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cj@Sep 21 2004, 02:17 AM

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out if I've admitted to having sex with Gabe or not............ :unsure: [/b][/quote]
you did.

definately.

without question.

Peaches
09-21-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by cj+Sep 21 2004, 10:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Sep 21 2004, 10:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Peaches@Sep 21 2004, 07:49 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-cj@Sep 21 2004, 02:17 AM

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out if I've admitted to having sex with Gabe or not............ :unsure:
you did.

definately.

without question.

:biglaugh: [/b][/quote]
Damn. It was the pina colada I had right before they filmed that. Once I start drinking I can't keep secrets! :unsure:

pushpills
09-22-2004, 01:58 AM
fun video....less flopping more mutli site promos! <_<

Peaches
09-22-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Sep 22 2004, 01:59 AM
fun video....less flopping more mutli site promos! <_<
I should have that in the next day or two :)