PDA

View Full Version : Need picture and video content following areas

TheEnforcer
09-16-2004, 07:20 PM
I need high quality picture content in the following areas: Creampies, squirting, and MILF. Good quality pics that are sharp and not grainy.

Good video content in Creampies and squirting is also needed as well.

Post or e-mail me please.

Sigurd
09-17-2004, 01:39 AM
4 MILF content providers at Adult International Community (http://www.adultinter.com/directory/?cmd=content&cat=217) :rokk:

gonzo
09-17-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Sigurd@Sep 17 2004, 12:40 AM
4 MILF content providers at Adult International Community (http://www.adultinter.com/directory/?cmd=content&cat=217) :rokk:
This is amazing... I sit here with a credit card in my hand been looking for content for a few days so I click on the spam link in the thread [if your going to spam our board you might want to put up a link ya know?] and I cant buy.

Every link I click on wants me to register and validate and ...blah blah bullshit!

Paul Markham has my account suspended for what reason...I dont know...

Why you guys got the system locked down for all of this validation shit where I cant buy anything without registering? I want to look at what you have before I decide I want to buy or not. And dont give me that shit about bandwidth either most of you dont put up hires samples and pipe is cheap these days. If its not let me sell you some....

And what really pisses me off is to see every other resource with a button or banner on your site except for Oprano. As a matter of principal...I wont buy from you. If your not going to support the family with a link that costs you nothing ... I am not going to support you. As a matter of fact I will buy at a higher price from one of our advertisers instead of yours at a lower price.

Set up your boardtracker to alert you when someone is looking for stuff so you dont miss it ....thats fine by me. When you dont contribute anything to the resource but only here for a drive by plug for your company....no thanks. Networking is an interactive street. Posting spam or your latest special is not interaction. And I know there are a lot of boards out there. If you thinks it in your best interest to ignore Oprano thats cool by me. Ill ignore you when it comes time to spend cash.

We have a very under utilized content forum here instead of posting your drive by spam or plug why not be a part of the community and post a few threads?

Honestly...outside of Vick,Greg Gregory,Paul Markham,Photogregg and Rubberless Joe.... I dont know any of you. With the new 2257 issues potentially being a new problem...Im sorry but any content I purchase I will do with a little more scrutiny than price point and quality. And being somewhat active on Oprano lets all of us know what your about and what to expect...good or bad.

Im sure TE is Pro Oprano as much as I am...us assholes stick together.

TheEnforcer
09-17-2004, 11:45 AM
Heya Gonzo. What content site does Rubberless Joe run? I'm familiar with the others listed there but not his and would like to check it out.

gonzo
09-17-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Sep 17 2004, 10:46 AM
Heya Gonzo. What content site does Rubberless Joe run? I'm familiar with the others listed there but not his and would like to check it out.
amacontent.com

TheEnforcer
09-17-2004, 12:18 PM
Thanks.