PDA

View Full Version : Martha's going to prison!

Peaches
09-15-2004, 11:23 AM
On the news now, she's not going appeal, she's going to serve her time.

She'll write a book about it and make millions.

Nickatilynx
09-15-2004, 11:33 AM
Go to prison and make a few million too .

Martha's Stock up 6% (http://money.cnn.com/quote/quote.html?shownav=true&symb=MSO)

gonzo
09-15-2004, 11:46 AM
FREE CONFUCY!!!
http://www.sexgoblins.com/shopin.wmv

kath
09-15-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Sep 15 2004, 07:24 AM

You're probably very right... she learned how to take everyday household crap and make millions from it, why NOT in prison? Hell - some of those guys can make some pretty cool things from *actual* crap - she could start a whole new prison arts & crafts trend!

<_<

On one hand I'm surprised that she'll be doing her time - most celebs get out of stuff like murder, this seems like nothing when compared - but on the other, she seems resigned to play martyr... she WILL make something out of this, guaranteed!

SykkBoy
09-15-2004, 01:46 PM
Martha goes to jail
OJ still gets to play golf

oh well, at least Martha will make millions writing a book afterwards while OJ continues to pitch his Punk'd style television show....

VooMan
09-15-2004, 02:18 PM
I can picture Martha getting back on television once she is out of prison:

I am wearing is a 100% cotton jumpsuit, now available in the Martha Stewart Collection. On today's show, we are going to make soup for 2,000 people, and I will show you how to make a shiv out of a toothbrush.

Grump
09-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Why wait to do the TV show? I can see it now... a new "reality show" featuring Martha.. The Cellmate! Prisoners could audition to be her bitch :)

Could be on the air in a few weeks, and November sweeps are coming soon.

All I need now is a catch phrase like Trump has with "you're fired" and I can sell it and be rich!! LOL

kath
09-16-2004, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Grump@Sep 15 2004, 06:24 PM
Why wait to do the TV show? I can see it now... a new "reality show" featuring Martha.. The Cellmate! Prisoners could audition to be her bitch :)

Could be on the air in a few weeks, and November sweeps are coming soon.

All I need now is a catch phrase like Trump has with "you're fired" and I can sell it and be rich!! LOL
They still run her show on the Food Network in the afternoons... anyone caught that recently? I love the opening credits... there's Martha in her blue "prison issue" shirt stirring a soup pot big enough to feed the whole cellblock... LMAO

Seriously... they outta consider taking out that bit at least. :yowsa:

JR
09-16-2004, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Sep 15 2004, 09:47 AM
Martha goes to jail
OJ still gets to play golf

oh well, at least Martha will make millions writing a book afterwards while OJ continues to pitch his Punk'd style television show....
don't forget that he is also very busy looking for the *real* killer(s)

iamkathi
09-16-2004, 02:40 PM
I heard her attorney said he would still pursue the appeal. And she said the main reason she wanted to go into prison now was..... she wanted to be out in time to plant a spring garden.

How will we survive Halloween without Martha to do the show on making jack-o-lanterns and pumpkin soup???

Thank goodness for reruns and the Food Network.

Martha will survive and prosper.

JR
09-16-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by iamkathi@Sep 16 2004, 10:41 AM
I heard her attorney said he would still pursue the appeal. And she said the main reason she wanted to go into prison now was..... she wanted to be out in time to plant a spring garden.

haha. i bet that was a new one for the judge!

Cleo
09-16-2004, 03:57 PM
I know that I for one will feel much safer knowing that she is behind bars.

Another fine example of our tax dollars being wasted.

SykkBoy
09-16-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by JR+Sep 16 2004, 02:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ Sep 16 2004, 02:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-iamkathi@Sep 16 2004, 10:41 AM

haha. i bet that was a new one for the judge! [/b][/quote]
maybe it was planned to become part of an insanity plea?

Winetalk.com
09-17-2004, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Sep 15 2004, 10:24 AM

she won't be alone soon
;-)))

http://www.ftc.gov/

PeerPatrick
09-17-2004, 12:03 PM
If i was a female, i'd do some white collar crime in the same state, confess, go to Martha's prision and make her my girl. Can you imagine how nice my cell will look with some tasteful curtains, wall hangings and knick-knacks. I'm thinking Fall colors would work best with the fluorescent lighting.

pushpills
09-17-2004, 05:28 PM
I think she wants to go to jail now, win her appeal, and then be like "look what they framed me for" and get some sympathy.

EDIT: Whooops, the spelling police have been here.

Winetalk.com
09-17-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Sep 17 2004, 04:29 PM
I think she wants to go to jail now, win her appeal, and then be like "look what they framed me for" and get some sympothy.
sympothy?????

I feel like a spelling GIANT here
;-)))

who needs AMERICAN high school education????????

;-)))

pushpills
09-17-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Sep 17 2004, 05:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Sep 17 2004, 05:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Sep 17 2004, 04:29 PM
I think she wants to go to jail now, win her appeal, and then be like "look what they framed me for" and get some sympothy.
sympothy?????

I feel like a spelling GIANT here
;-)))

who needs AMERICAN high school education????????

;-))) [/b][/quote]
you've never misspelled a word you never use?