PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Mature programs

gonzo
09-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Im looking for programs from people off of this site that cater to the mature niche.
Id prefer that your running NATS but Ill look at folx with CCBill. If you have your own processing or you are running Mansion...Im not interested in hearing for your shaving ass.

If your a drive by spammer that never contributes to this board but Boardwatch alterted you. Keep stepping.

Id also be interested in some inexpensive mature content in the near future. Stills and video.

Peaches
09-10-2004, 03:42 PM
Granny old or MILFs? Nancy at http://www.grammacash.com has some good Granny sites and of course WEG has a couple of good MILF sites :)

Opti
09-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Sep 11 2004, 04:40 AM
Im looking for programs from people off of this site that cater to the mature niche.
Id prefer that your running NATS but Ill look at folx with CCBill. If you have your own processing or you are running Mansion...Im not interested in hearing for your shaving ass.

If your a drive by spammer that never contributes to this board but Boardwatch alterted you. Keep stepping.

Id also be interested in some inexpensive mature content in the near future. Stills and video.
Im with you about avoiding mansion users Gonzo..... but why are you so confident in NATS? On the surface it looks very much like another mpa that is open to abuse to me.. maybe NATS doesnt have a shaving module as standard for the "know nothing" scammers... but I dont see why you think its really any more a guarantee of fairness than MPA.

BTW.. if anyone here runs a program using mansions MPA... twice in 2 months I have been told of different program's userbase and webmaster database files being for sale.. and both people have said that the information was stolen from mansion customers via a hole in MPA that has always been there... and apparently Mansion knows about this but wont admit knowledge of it until a customer gets ripped off and complains.

I dont know if its true, but 2 un-related people saying it at different times would make me sit up and take notice if i was using mansion's crap.

( I have had recent success with a mature site... but it uses it's own processing and the AACSP affilate system.. so Ill PM it you as it doesnt really fit your description)

gonzo
09-10-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Opti+Sep 10 2004, 02:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Opti @ Sep 10 2004, 02:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Sep 11 2004, 04:40 AM

Im with you about avoiding mansion users Gonzo..... but why are you so confident in NATS? On the surface it looks very much like another mpa that is open to abuse to me.. maybe NATS doesnt have a shaving module as standard for the "know nothing" scammers... but I dont see why you think its really any more a guarantee of fairness than MPA.

BTW.. if anyone here runs a program using mansions MPA... twice in 2 months I have been told of different program's userbase and webmaster database files being for sale.. and both people have said that the information was stolen from mansion customers via a hole in MPA that has always been there... and apparently Mansion knows about this but wont admit knowledge of it until a customer gets ripped off and complains.

I dont know if its true, but 2 un-related people saying it at different times would make me sit up and take notice if i was using mansion's crap.

( I have had recent success with a mature site... but it uses it's own processing and the AACSP affilate system.. so Ill PM it you as it doesnt really fit your description) [/b][/quote]
Its a matter of preference and trust. I met John in Atlanta face to face. Hes a stand up guy didnt even mention that he was working on processing solution. Ive spokento him at length and Im comfortable in pushing traffic thru any site that NATS processes for.

The concerns with Mansion that you have mentioned in your reply -- I have heard over and over. And I just dont choose to do any business with them or anyone that uses them. Besides they openly advertised the shave on shave off as a feature on GFY.

Bottom line is Ive always survived off of my traffic. Ive scraped up a pile of it again and I will send it to who I want to do business with.

As far as NATS goes. Im so confident in it that I will be using it myself shortly and you should too!

gonzo
09-10-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Sep 10 2004, 02:43 PM
Granny old or MILFs? Nancy at http://www.grammacash.com has some good Granny sites and of course WEG has a couple of good MILF sites :)
Im currently using WEG. They seem to have some trouble answering my email in a timely manner so Im exploring options.

Opti
09-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Sep 11 2004, 06:19 AM
As far as NATS goes. Im so confident in it that I will be using it myself shortly and you should too!
I signed up to try Jays new program occash.com that uses NATS.. that was first time I had seen it... Its good to hear your personal confidence in it!

Peaches
09-10-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Sep 10 2004, 04:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Sep 10 2004, 04:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Sep 10 2004, 02:43 PM
Im currently using WEG. They seem to have some trouble answering my email in a timely manner so Im exploring options. [/b][/quote]
Oh poo! Have you sent me an email???!! If so, I haven't gotten it. I always answer my emails immediately :)

gonzo
09-10-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Sep 10 2004, 03:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Sep 10 2004, 03:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Sep 10 2004, 04:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Sep 10 2004, 02:43 PM
Im currently using WEG. They seem to have some trouble answering my email in a timely manner so Im exploring options.
Oh poo! Have you sent me an email???!! If so, I haven't gotten it. I always answer my emails immediately :) [/b][/quote]
I sent it from the website. I didnt know I had someone assigned to me. Ive mentioned to you my question before in passing and you told me I needed to talk to someone else.

Peaches
09-10-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Sep 10 2004, 04:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Sep 10 2004, 04:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Peaches@Sep 10 2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Sep 10 2004, 04:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Sep 10 2004, 02:43 PM
Oh poo! Have you sent me an email???!! If so, I haven't gotten it. I always answer my emails immediately :)
I sent it from the website. I didnt know I had someone assigned to me. Ive mentioned to you my question before in passing and you told me I needed to talk to someone else. [/b][/quote]
You have me and Gabe :) Email me again at peaches at wegcash dot com and I'll get that someone else to contact you :okthumb:

Or ICQ me :)

Sigurd
09-11-2004, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Sep 10 2004, 10:40 AM
Fuck, in this case I'll not spam! :unsure:

Dravyk
09-12-2004, 02:39 AM
Peaches, maybe you can help me too. I've been having a major problem with someone over at WEG not answering mails and I've kept quiet, but I'm getting majorly annoyed. I love the folks at WEG (and that's why I kept quiet) but this thing keeps going on and on at this point. Maybe this guy is just having email problems; who knows.

Gonzo, what? You mean you're not going to send your traffic over to Mature Money? :P

digihax
09-12-2004, 03:19 PM
old poon tang hehe :)