PDA

View Full Version : The Case Against Bush

grimm
08-24-2004, 04:42 PM
http://www.esquire.com/features/articles/2...e_reagan_1.html (http://www.esquire.com/features/articles/2004/040729_mfe_reagan_1.html)

Mike AI
08-24-2004, 04:47 PM
Does anyone really care what Ron Reagan Jr has to say about anything???

His dad must be spinning in his grave.

grimm
08-24-2004, 04:54 PM
hey dont shoot the messenger, the article is good. As is the other one. The Case for Bush is a fantastically written article

Mike AI
08-24-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by grimm@Aug 24 2004, 03:55 PM
hey dont shoot the messenger, the article is good. As is the other one. The Case for Bush is a fantastically written article
Grimm I care more about what you have to say about Bush then RRjr.

grimm
08-24-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Aug 24 2004, 12:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Aug 24 2004, 12:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-grimm@Aug 24 2004, 03:55 PM
Grimm I care more about what you have to say about Bush then RRjr. [/b][/quote]
I am not sure if that is an insult or a compliment;)

I have no problem with the man. He has made some hard decisions and stuck with them. But many others in our past have as well, from the go of Ronald Reagan, to the bad of LBJ. fortitude nd sticktuitiveness, if guided in the best interest of the nation are admirable qualities.

My problem with bush is this, he s surrounded with crooks, scoundrels, liars and spin artist, and has the tendency to take a back seat to these people. He needed to clean house, one by one top to bottom, who knows, he may get the chance.

My problem with this election, is that neither party is taking a stand, but rather resting on its laurels and lobbing shots over the bow. I am not impressed, and rather disappointed that this is what i have to choose from on Nov. 2

I have to choose who is going to run the free world based on what?

You and i agree on the war and terror issues. We understand the globalization picture, and the neessity of poisitioning in volatile regions. When you are the superpower of the world, the rest of the kids can kill each other all they like, but when they breach the walls of the sandbox, then some power neds to establish the rules, for the safety of its own livelihood.

LadyLaw
08-24-2004, 06:03 PM
Grimm, that was a great article...thank you for posting it. Ron's writing style takes a couple of pages to warm up to, but in the end well worth the effort.

grimm
08-24-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by LadyLaw@Aug 24 2004, 02:04 PM
Grimm, that was a great article...thank you for posting it. Ron's writing style takes a couple of pages to warm up to, but in the end well worth the effort.
its sort of larry king meets spalding gray meets cocaine, but if you wade through it, it can make a lot of sense:)