PDA

View Full Version : Bald Eagles at my place

Bishop
08-21-2004, 10:26 PM
I've seen one off and on hanging out around my place and I thought it was REALLY cool. Today I walked outside and saw TWO Bald Eagles flying around playing. I just thought I would share.. I had never seen an eagle prior to moving to North Carolina. That is just cool.

The first time I saw one I thought it was a hawk, we have lots of them around here... but then I realized it had a white tail and head. I tried to get a picture of them today but they flew way the hell up and it was impossible to get a good shot.

JR
08-21-2004, 11:18 PM
native americans believe that when a bald eagle cirlcles your home, it means you will be impotent in less 30 days. the only cure is to shave your entire body and to run in and out of your front door naked, 6 times a day chanting "mina takawo ploof" which as we all know means "oh great god of sunny North Carolina afternoons, give me back the use of my penis and I promise to honor you by showing it daily, to all my friends and neighbors"

good luck.

Bishop
08-21-2004, 11:39 PM
shit.. I'm going to be impotent.

Mike AI
08-21-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by JR@Aug 21 2004, 10:19 PM
native americans believe that when a bald eagle cirlcles your home, it means you will be impotent in less 30 days. the only cure is to shave your entire body and to run in and out of your front door naked, 6 times a day chanting "mina takawo ploof" which as we all know means "oh great god of sunny North Carolina afternoons, give me back the use of my penis and I promise to honor you by showing it daily, to all my friends and neighbors"

good luck.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just shot my Propel onto my laptop!

thanks!!

:ph34r:

cj
08-22-2004, 06:58 AM
:lol:

bishop that's too cool - they are so amazing to watch. get photos next time damnit!!! LOL

Evil Chris
08-22-2004, 10:15 AM
All you need to know about Bald Eagles:
http://www.hww.ca/hww2.asp?pid=1&id=27&cid=7

PS.. we have more of them up here. :P

SykkBoy
08-22-2004, 10:37 AM
bald eagles are nice and tasty cooked to medium rare in a light citrus creme sauce....

Hell Puppy
08-22-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Aug 22 2004, 09:38 AM
bald eagles are nice and tasty cooked to medium rare in a light citrus creme sauce....
Bald Eagles also have a taste for puppies...

And full grown dogs if they're little "yap yap" dogs like Chihuahuas.....I dont think they'll be picking up any full grown doggies from the Bishop household....hehe....

Bishop
08-22-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Aug 22 2004, 03:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Aug 22 2004, 03:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SykkBoy@Aug 22 2004, 09:38 AM
Bald Eagles also have a taste for puppies...

And full grown dogs if they're little "yap yap" dogs like Chihuahuas.....I dont think they'll be picking up any full grown doggies from the Bishop household....hehe.... [/b][/quote]

Yeah my wife was very mindfull of the puppies outside with hawks and owls around the house.. now with the eagles she will probably be even worse. I'm not concerned about the big dogs unless I see a Terradactyl flying over head. Of coarse if I see one of those I'll be moving.