PDA

View Full Version : New content and galleries - need new affiliates

DeniseAWC
08-20-2004, 11:37 AM
Just thought I would quickly write and tell you that we have just added a further 35 hosted galleries to the secure webmaster area of AdWebCash.com and while slightly behind we are well on our way to producing hosted movie galleries for all our sites for you too! Not only that, if you just wanted to download zips of the images and thumbs, that's cool too and they are up there waiting for you as we speak!

In addition, we have almost finished our all-new site for you to promote which will be entitled ‘Planet Spanking’. I know you don’t need 3 guesses regarding this one’s theme but once it’s live I will email you and tell you more. The next site to follow this one will be our all-new BDSM site ‘Spitefully yours’ and we have been busy shooting content for that one over the last month or so.

Just out of interest, the majority of sign-ups to the various sites are for multi-member subscriptions at the rate of $29.95 per month, so with over 80% of our members taking this option to join FIVE great sites for such a modest monthly sub, there has never been a better time for you to join our 50-50 rev-share scheme!

Finally, if there is anything in specific that you want to see more of in our promotional materials, please feel free to let me know and I will see what we can do for you. Incidentally, for those looking for new banners, please take a look at the banners section at http://www.adwebcash.com/OurMembers/banners.php

Thanks again for your continued support and good luck with your marketing endeavours. I am about to go on holiday for a couple of weeks so when I get back the new sites should be up and running!

Denise
www.Adwebcash.com