PDA

View Full Version : Insite Bankrupt!

Monk
08-16-2004, 08:56 PM
ok.. you know that already.

Anybody know the address and/or phone number for the Trustee in Bankruptcy?

Thanks!

sextoyking
08-16-2004, 09:09 PM
Monk,

I don't know there new address either??

We keep sending them affiliate checks for one of our toy stores, but they keep coming back..

sarettah
08-16-2004, 09:26 PM
Sent the addresses from the Bankruptcy Notice I received to both of you via PM

Monk
08-16-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Aug 16 2004, 08:10 PM

We keep sending them affiliate checks for one of our toy stores, but they keep coming back..
I can think of worse problems!!!

:groucho:

Monk
08-16-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Aug 16 2004, 08:27 PM
Sent the addresses from the Bankruptcy Notice I received to both of you via PM
Thanks Sarettah!!!... received.

SykkBoy
08-16-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Aug 16 2004, 08:10 PM
Monk,

I don't know there new address either??

Todd, just sign them over to me and send them down this way ;-)

gonzo
08-16-2004, 10:45 PM
Whats all the beef'n about Insite going bankrupt?
Don t you know he made sure all of his freinds were paid first?

cj
08-16-2004, 10:55 PM
Gonzo, YOU don't know that either, so quit spreading rumours for your own entertainment.

They could have gone the route of so many other companies and just disappeared without a trace. They didn't.

I would think you should be above shitting on people with financial problems.

Dravyk
08-17-2004, 01:03 AM
Oh fuck this shit! As Popeye said "That's all I can stands, and I can stands no more!"

John did not take care of his "friends" before he left -- I'm sure he took care of a few, but many he did not -- unless the daggers plunged in their backs are how he "took care of them". And, CJ, he didn't go out in as nicey-nice way you are buying either. Not that I blame you; John sold his image well. Always did.

Anyone who thinks they know John, or knows the whole story, doesn't. I have the scars and the depleted bank account to prove it. And so do a thousand other people in this industry. But I do know I was betrayed by people I wrongly considered good friends and thought had earned my trust. And that betrayal hurts as deeply or deeper than the several thousands of dollars that were essentially stolen from me. It most certainly compounds it.

Meanwhile, let's NOT rewrite history, folks! Let's not remember Insite as victims, let's remember their victims as victims!!!-- cause that's how the fuck it really is!

Amazing how many people still think because a cowboy is wearing a white hat that he isn't the villian.

Diamond Jim
08-17-2004, 01:19 AM
Hard to argue with that...

Still...I miss JohnIP...I hope he's doing okay wherever he is...

XXXPhoto
08-17-2004, 02:12 AM
Drav,

The only ones wearing white in the business world are the sheep.

cj
08-17-2004, 02:16 AM
Dravyk, you still do business with a man who screwed one of our mutual friends over VERY badly - in a much more serious way than money.

Don't lecture me about who did what to whom when you still, to this day, stab our mutual friend in the back by supporting the person who screwed her over.

We all do what we have to do to get by ... perspective is a funny thing - it changes, depending on where you are standing :awinky:

ps, I'm *really* sorry you got screwed ...

Dravyk
08-17-2004, 02:49 AM
CJ, while some of what you say is, reluctantly true, some is ... well, let's put it this way. I got to know both of those people you are referring to equally well prior to what happened between them. I've done my best to be friends with both since. Admittedly that is always a difficult situation to find oneself in and I've done the best I could under those circumstances. The result is far from perfect when you choose both instead of one over the other. I'm quite well aware neither of those folks are particularly fond of me associating with the other. Fine, no one's happy; neither of them, nor I. It's just the best solution to me out of a choice between only bad solutions.

Now then, I don't quite think it's the same situation whatsoever -- even if I do get your point. :) And yes I know you really are sorry I got screwed.

Mark, naw the sheep wear red from the blood oozing out of their swollen raped asses. (Gawd, I've read too many Serge posts, I fear.) Meanwhile, I totally disagree. Everyone in business wears a white hat. Some hats are a lot whiter than others ... Those are the ones wearing a black hat underneath. :ph34r:

XXXPhoto
08-17-2004, 03:19 AM
Why Drav... you mean like this?? ...lol...
http://www.intersmart.com/oprano/oprano.gif

Still have to disagree with ya on the white... Would say it's more like
256 greyscale and 80% at #808080

cj
08-17-2004, 04:53 AM
Dravyk, I know :awinky:
And I knew you'd get my point!

I never did any direct biz with John apart from a few hundred clicks a month i sent to his programs as an affiliate. i've always had a lot of time for him and there were always good people working there ... A lot of people i've worked closely with over the years 'evolved' from within that organisation. Colin, Zebra, Sammy ... i can't remember any more offhand but its hard to accept that John just turned around and decided to stop making money.

Something obviously happened ... when there isn't enough money to pay the bills, its hard not to fuck someone over. I'm not justifying that, and I'm sure they are being punished by having to go through this process ... I'd feel the same way you do in your position, but aside from that ... I just think it is a real shame.

We all knew it was going to be a year of "Another One Bites The Dust!"

kath
08-17-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Aug 16 2004, 10:50 PM
Everyone in business wears a white hat. Some hats are a lot whiter than others ... Those are the ones wearing a black hat underneath. :ph34r:
:pearl:

VERY well said... you and I both know someone with a super shiny white hat just like the one you described. Fortunately, for whatever we've lost I think we've eventually gained that much more in spite of those wolves in sheep's clothing. It was a lesson well-learned.

:awinky:

slapass
08-18-2004, 08:44 AM
I could use that trustees name and numer too if you have it. Thanks.

Nickatilynx
08-18-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by kath+Aug 17 2004, 07:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kath @ Aug 17 2004, 07:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dravyk@Aug 16 2004, 10:50 PM
Everyone in business wears a white hat. Some hats are a lot whiter than others ... Those are the ones wearing a black hat underneath. :ph34r:
:pearl:

VERY well said... you and I both know someone with a super shiny white hat just like the one you described. Fortunately, for whatever we've lost I think we've eventually gained that much more in spite of those wolves in sheep's clothing. It was a lesson well-learned.

:awinky: [/b][/quote]
Did he wear a white hat to hide his Blue/black hair ?

;-))))

SykkBoy
08-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Nickatilynx wears a pink hat, I wear a mauve hat, and I hear rumors Bishop and Anthony share a set of matching benies with propellers on them.....

Nickatilynx
08-18-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Aug 18 2004, 08:10 AM
Nickatilynx wears a pink hat, I wear a mauve hat, and I hear rumors Bishop and Anthony share a set of matching benies with propellers on them.....
My hat is red!!!!

Technick wears a Carmen Miranda fruit hat. It suits him too.

Evil Chris
08-18-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Aug 18 2004, 12:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Aug 18 2004, 12:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SykkBoy@Aug 18 2004, 08:10 AM
My hat is red!!!!

Technick wears a Carmen Miranda fruit hat. It suits him too. [/b][/quote]
I wear a toque.

It's the law up here.