PDA

View Full Version : priceless?

gonzo
08-13-2004, 05:50 PM
Same old dirty tank top 2 bucks
Pouring a beer on ken 6 bucks
--------
Having your fat sweaty drunk ass put in a headlock and thrown out of internext before the show starts ---- PRICELESS!!!

Shoulda used quick bucks!!!!!

Nickatilynx
08-13-2004, 05:54 PM
Ken who?

Winetalk.com
08-13-2004, 08:48 PM
hhahahahaha,
Wiseman is NOT that wise, is he???

well...spending tiem at Dade County jail is BETTER alternative than Bill Gates after your scheaming ass
;-)))

Mike AI
08-13-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Aug 13 2004, 07:49 PM
hhahahahaha,
Wiseman is NOT that wise, is he???

well...spending tiem at Dade County jail is BETTER alternative than Bill Gates after your scheaming ass
;-)))
Don't they post their arrest photos online? We should find it. Bet its funny.

brand0n
08-14-2004, 09:33 AM
cant belive im missin this fuckin show. ill never ride a 4 wheeler again.

ok, i will, but ill never try to take that jump again.

gonzo
08-14-2004, 04:26 PM
Ken lawson.....

FREE WISEMAN!!!!

I saw a microsoft rep on the floor today looking for the idownloadtoolbars booth. I sent em over for free pizza.

gonzo
08-14-2004, 04:28 PM
Ken lawson.....

FREE WISEMAN!!!!

I saw a microsoft rep on the floor today looking for the idownloadtoolbars booth. I sent em over for free pizza.

cj
08-15-2004, 04:55 AM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry it had to be you who got drink spillage Ken, but THANK YOU from this poor little aussie girl who is so far away and didn't get to see it with her own eyes ....

wiseman spilt a drink on someone he probably idolizes AND there's a headlock AND jail involved?!?!??!?!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Karma is a beautiful thing

That's the only time I'm going to laugh about their downfall ... which has only just begun.

I wish we could hit rewind to 4 years ago when they were both hardwording, decent guys - even if they were smartasses and hotheads ... ie PRE GREED!

I hope they get the shit scared out of them with the microsoft case ... but I also hope they don't get totally destroyed by microsoft. They are in a good position to play this in the media and open up microsoft's security holes ... :yowsa:

What do you think will happen?