PDA

View Full Version : The Triplets Of Bellville

MissEve
08-07-2004, 05:14 AM
I was planning on watching this with my Christian grandparents, what do you think? They arent too stuffy and have a good sense of humor. I noticed it is PG13, just wondering why it got that rating instead of PG/G

slavdogg
08-07-2004, 05:20 AM
Eve, they'll like it
i dont know why its pg13 vs pg, considering that its a silent movie

when i saw it in the theater, i really liked the Daili style 10 min animation they had b4 the movie. Have no idea what it was, but it was really cool.

MissEve
08-07-2004, 05:20 AM
P.S. Im a verrry good speller!

Peaches
08-07-2004, 09:38 AM
They'll be fine :) I also didn't realize it was PG13 and like Slav, I really can't think of why! It's an almost completely silient cartoon, for goodness sake! :unsure:

It's one of my favorite movies. The animation is comical in itself where almost everything is exaggerated. And I love the dog. :lol:

SykkBoy
08-07-2004, 11:56 AM
I really liked it, but it's not a "kiddie" cartoon, so maybe it's PG13 just to keep kids from renting expecting a mindles Disney movie...

Christian grandparents should love it and I have to admit that damn "Belleville Rendevous" song sticks in my head.

I really liked the music in this movie too and now that I think about it, might have to buy the soundtrack