PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Me

Vick
08-04-2004, 10:58 PM
on FX at 10:00PM EDT Wednesday

:okthumb: :okthumb: from the man who watches less than 5 hours of TV a month from February to August (Football changes everything)

Granted I'm a Leary fan but the show works. Interesting twists, characters to know more about or care about and plot

I enjoy shows with no laugh track (even though this isn't comedy) I know what I find funny and when to laugh, no need to prompt after forced humor

A look at firefighter's lives presented in the Leary Drama fashion

Worth a look

SykkBoy
08-04-2004, 11:34 PM
I finally caught an episode of it last night after "Nip/Tuck" aka The Best Show On Television and really liked it. FX needs to keep turning out shows like "Nip/Tuck" and "Rescue Me" and they'll get even more of my viewing time (my kids already watch the Fear Factor repeats on the network)

VooMan
08-04-2004, 11:45 PM
Three of my favorite shows are on F/X.

The Shield
Nip Tuck
Rescue Me

I saw the first episode of Rescue Me and thought the show had a lot of potential. It's getting better every week. :okthumb: :okthumb:

SykkBoy
08-05-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by VooMan@Aug 4 2004, 10:46 PM
Three of my favorite shows are on F/X.

The Shield
Nip Tuck
Rescue Me

I saw the first episode of Rescue Me and thought the show had a lot of potential. It's getting better every week. :okthumb: :okthumb:
another Nip/Tuck watcher

I am not afraid to admit it's my favorite show and there have been a couple episodes that have had me blubbering like a baby...

damn that Jill Clyburg and her amazing acting last night! ;-)

Peaches
08-05-2004, 08:59 AM
I'm a big fan of all three on Voo's list. After the first show I was lukewarm on Rescue Me, but I stuck with it and I have to say I love it now :)

Next week's looks incredible too - for both Rescue Me and Nip/Tuck

Yug
08-05-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Aug 5 2004, 05:00 AM
I'm a big fan of all three on Voo's list. After the first show I was lukewarm on Rescue Me, but I stuck with it and I have to say I love it now :)

Next week's looks incredible too - for both Rescue Me and Nip/Tuck
Dennis Leary is my hero ... dont suppose there is a dvd of the show planned anytime soon for us poor folks down under without cable?