PDA

View Full Version : My friend is movin' in with me

pushpills
08-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Well, I have a 1 bedroom in a really great spot in lincoln park and my best bud recently got a job managing an abercrombie a 2 minute walk away, but he can't really afford to get his own place around here right now, it's pretty pricey. So I thought I'd help him out and let him save up some cash living here rent free for a few months, he's movin' in tonight, we are gonna put a room divider in the room (and I have to put my workout cage in the dining room)....

He works all day and I work all night so we'll only see each other a few hours a day anyway during the week. Think this will fuck with my sex life? I mean, we'll both have to ask each other to stay away or sleep on the couch and whatnot when one of us is gettin some, and he's very handsome and can get laid every weekend by more than 1 different chick (not that I can't)...

Anyone ever share a 1br with another guy when you were younger? Aside from a dorm, which is more like having a cellmate if you ask me, I'd never be able to do that.

Did living in close quarters bring you and your friend closer or get on each others nerves more?

Yea yea, long post, thought I'd see if anyone had anything to say about their experiences on the topic though.

.....think i'll use the new burn icon out of place just or kicks, just noticed it got added :burn: :burn: :burn: :okthumb:

Peaches
08-02-2004, 05:26 PM
For free, he can sleep on the sofa :)

pushpills
08-02-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Aug 2 2004, 03:27 PM
Right, when I tell him im sure he will. But I'm not gonna boss him around, he's my friend, so I'll treat him like a roomate.

Peaches you are a chick....would you find it uncomfortable to be having sex with a guy and his friend is in the living room on the couch?

Peaches
08-02-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Aug 2 2004, 05:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Aug 2 2004, 05:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Aug 2 2004, 03:27 PM
Right, when I tell him im sure he will. But I'm not gonna boss him around, he's my friend, so I'll treat him like a roomate.

Peaches you are a chick....would you find it uncomfortable to be having sex with a guy and his friend is in the living room on the couch? [/b][/quote]
Aw, that's sweet Grogan :) You called me a chick and not an old broad :)

Yes, I would be VERY uncomfortable. The only time it happened was when I was in college and my roommate and I were visiting her boyfriend at the Citadel and they were playing Wofford where my bf was in school. My bf thought he and I were staying with a friend, but the friend's parents ended up not going out of town as planned (hey, it was college!). It was homecoming and parent's weekend at the C so NO hotel rooms and, well, kids being kids..........

But it was very wierd even then and even with a lot of booze in our systems.

The other couple is married now and I'm still best friends with the wife. We talk about it NOW and laugh :)

But girls are a lot less prudish than I was and am so go for it and always have a plan B :awinky:

Mike AI
08-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Just find the kinky girls who like to get it from both ends!!

:bdance:

pushpills
08-02-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Aug 2 2004, 03:37 PM

Yes, I would be VERY uncomfortable.
Yeaaaa....that's what my "fuckmate gal-friend" says too, she's very shy.

:angry:

And I unfortunately try to avoid too-easy-sluts. This may suck. I hope my bud remembers this!!!

pushpills
08-02-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Aug 2 2004, 03:40 PM
Just find the kinky girls who like to get it from both ends!!

:bdance:
:lol:

Not really my thing, seeing another guy during sex would make me more flacid than frosty the snowman!

Hell Puppy
08-02-2004, 05:42 PM
Worse than that, what if he totals out the toilet while you've got a girl over.

pushpills
08-02-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Aug 2 2004, 03:43 PM
hmm also a good point.

or even worse than that....since he's so good looking, what if the chick i bring home decides she wants to fuck a good looking guy??? I'd be sunk! (not that he'd steal my girl....but....)

gonzo
08-02-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Aug 2 2004, 04:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Aug 2 2004, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hell Puppy@Aug 2 2004, 03:43 PM
hmm also a good point.

or even worse than that....since he's so good looking, what if the chick i bring home decides she wants to fuck a good looking guy??? I'd be sunk! (not that he'd steal my girl....but....) [/b][/quote]
If you really had to fuck a guy..... would you fuck Elvis?

pushpills
08-02-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Aug 2 2004, 04:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Aug 2 2004, 04:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by pushpills@Aug 2 2004, 04:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Hell Puppy@Aug 2 2004, 03:43 PM
hmm also a good point.

or even worse than that....since he's so good looking, what if the chick i bring home decides she wants to fuck a good looking guy??? I'd be sunk! (not that he'd steal my girl....but....)
If you really had to fuck a guy..... would you fuck Elvis? [/b][/quote]
Christian Slater would!

Vick
08-02-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Aug 2 2004, 05:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Aug 2 2004, 05:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Aug 2 2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Aug 2 2004, 04:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Hell Puppy@Aug 2 2004, 03:43 PM
hmm also a good point.

If you really had to fuck a guy..... would you fuck Elvis?
Christian Slater would! [/b][/quote]
Only if it was True Romance

(Why can I remember Alabama's name and not his, Woorley was the last name I think)

Hey let your buddy know
If you don't score with a babe that night
It might be his turn in the barrel

ah ha ha ha ha

Edited to add - How in the world could I forget Clarence
Thanks to HP from another thread

LadyMischief
08-02-2004, 10:00 PM
Good luck...living with friends can be a challenge but it can be fun too.. Sounds like close proximity.. I suggest spending a lot of time outside the apartment.

pushpills
08-02-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by LadyMischief@Aug 2 2004, 08:01 PM
Good luck...living with friends can be a challenge but it can be fun too.. Sounds like close proximity.. I suggest spending a lot of time outside the apartment.
Ever get laid with someone sleeping on the couch in the other room?

Anonymous
08-02-2004, 10:30 PM
The question should be
"Have you ever fucked on the couch with a non participant in the room watching?"

Hell Puppy
08-02-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Anonymous@Aug 2 2004, 09:31 PM
The question should be
"Have you ever fucked on the couch with a non participant in the room watching?"
Yup, if he's gonna stunt cock on GonZo's twink site, he needs to get used to it.

Sabby
08-02-2004, 10:36 PM
Grogan sweetie...

Buy yourself a nice house in the suburbs... chicks really like that :inlove:

Sabby:)

SykkBoy
08-02-2004, 10:55 PM
maybe your woman can finally fulfill that 2 guy fantasy she's always wanted

pushpills
08-02-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@Aug 2 2004, 08:37 PM
Grogan sweetie...

Buy yourself a nice house in the suburbs... chicks really like that :inlove:

Sabby:)
yea but there's like 10thousand chicks right outside my door every weekend. the suburbs are sooo boring, I don't want to ever go back.

so....wanna have sex on my bed while my buddy is asleep on the couch or not?

pushpills
08-02-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Aug 2 2004, 08:56 PM
sick.

call me a homophobe if you like, but....isnt fucking with another guy present and participating......kinda gay?

Anonymous
08-02-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Aug 2 2004, 06:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Aug 2 2004, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SykkBoy@Aug 2 2004, 08:56 PM
sick.

call me a homophobe if you like, but....isnt fucking with another guy present and participating......kinda gay? [/b][/quote]
For which guy? :P

and is there any truth to the rumor you're going to be featured on a twink site?

LadyMischief
08-02-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Aug 2 2004, 06:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Aug 2 2004, 06:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyMischief@Aug 2 2004, 08:01 PM
Ever get laid with someone sleeping on the couch in the other room? [/b][/quote]
Yeah, and she was his ex... But I know what you mean. It should be interesting for ya. Have fun, better you than me :P

sharky
08-03-2004, 04:51 PM
I've done the same thing at a grils house with her roomate sleeping on the other bed in the same room. No different. didn't you ever fuck in your room while your parents were watching TV in the living room?

Come on man, stop worrying about it and FUCK.

The divider in the middle of the room is kind of gay though. I would be more worried about the girl thinking you are the cheap one with a roommate in a 1 br place than I would be about your buddy sleeping on the couch while you are fucking.

the "oh i'm just helping my buddy out" story won't fly.

pushpills
08-03-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by sharky@Aug 3 2004, 02:52 PM
I've done the same thing at a grils house with her roomate sleeping on the other bed in the same room. No different. didn't you ever fuck in your room while your parents were watching TV in the living room?

Come on man, stop worrying about it and FUCK.

The divider in the middle of the room is kind of gay though. I would be more worried about the girl thinking you are the cheap one with a roommate in a 1 br place than I would be about your buddy sleeping on the couch while you are fucking.

the "oh i'm just helping my buddy out" story won't fly.
Yes I have fucked with my parents at home in the living room but they were a bit further away.

My fear, really, is that having a roomy will kill the romance and cramp my style, and shyish kinda girls may be like "yeaa...but your roomie is here, I dont wanna do it"

Like for a girl im already seeing it should be a little easier (but the girl im seeing right now is pretty shy). however, lets say im ona second date with a girl, bring her back for a movie and seduction,....and my roomate is around. Gonna be hard to make transition to the bedroom without being like "come lie down on my bed and watch a movie wtih me" all presumptious like. I'm very methodical about my seduction techniques.

Anyway, as far as a girl thinking im cheap I really doubt it, lotsa college age yuts in this part of chicago sleep 3 in a 1br, I know some girls who sleep 3 to a studio, its really expensive in this neck of the woods.

We'll see how it goes. My bud needs to save up some dough over the next 3 months and get the fuck outa here though.

Nickatilynx
08-03-2004, 05:20 PM
Look admit it!!!!!

You REALLY wanna just get with your "handsome friend"

It seems you are all girly for him

HOMO!!!!!!!!

;-)))))))))))))))

;-))))))))))))

SykkBoy
08-03-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Aug 2 2004, 09:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Aug 2 2004, 09:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SykkBoy@Aug 2 2004, 08:56 PM
sick.

call me a homophobe if you like, but....isnt fucking with another guy present and participating......kinda gay? [/b][/quote]
no, fucking another guy is gay....
who knows, maybe you'll require a spotter...

Nickatilynx
08-03-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Aug 3 2004, 01:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Aug 3 2004, 01:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by pushpills@Aug 2 2004, 09:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SykkBoy@Aug 2 2004, 08:56 PM
sick.

call me a homophobe if you like, but....isnt fucking with another guy present and participating......kinda gay?
who knows, maybe you'll require a spotter... [/b][/quote]
sykk,

Metrhinks he doeth protest to much!!!!

Altogether...over compensation.

;-)))))

pushpills
08-03-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Aug 3 2004, 03:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Aug 3 2004, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by SykkBoy@Aug 3 2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Aug 2 2004, 09:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SykkBoy@Aug 2 2004, 08:56 PM
sick.

who knows, maybe you'll require a spotter...
sykk,

Metrhinks he doeth protest to much!!!!

Altogether...over compensation.

;-))))) [/b][/quote]
what are you talking about, I admit he's a handsome guy. what closest homo would admit that?

Nickatilynx
08-03-2004, 05:46 PM
ahhhhh

the old double double bluff!

HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;-))

pushpills
08-03-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Aug 3 2004, 03:47 PM
ahhhhh

HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;-))
lol

Nickatilynx
08-03-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Aug 3 2004, 01:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Aug 3 2004, 01:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Aug 3 2004, 03:47 PM
ahhhhh

HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;-))
lol [/b][/quote]
;-)))))

Shit he IS growing up , he can handle a :burn:

brand0n
08-03-2004, 06:16 PM
very gay

pushpills
08-03-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@Aug 3 2004, 04:17 PM
very gay
Yep. So how's your job goin? Don't tell me you couldn't hold down a 30k a year support job.

http://www.signup4cash.com/contact.php

cj
08-03-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Aug 3 2004, 04:29 PM
what are you talking about, I admit he's a handsome guy. what closest homo would admit that?
Your the closest homo?!

:biglaugh:

I have to be totally honest with you about the living scenario - its going to suck ass!!! He won't appreciate your generosity, he'll take it for granted, and you'll get really annoyed ....

pushpills
08-03-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by cj+Aug 3 2004, 05:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Aug 3 2004, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Aug 3 2004, 04:29 PM
Your the closest homo?!

I have to be totally honest with you about the living scenario - its going to suck ass!!! He won't appreciate your generosity, he'll take it for granted, and you'll get really annoyed .... [/b][/quote]
awww.. I hope not. He's a good guy. However here he is with his "chick of the fortnight" sitting 6 feet away from me. I just may have to sleep on the couch tonight.

Vick
08-04-2004, 12:20 AM
May I quote the classic song by Betty Blowtorch

Shut Up and Fuck

brand0n
08-04-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by pushpills+Aug 3 2004, 02:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Aug 3 2004, 02:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brand0n@Aug 3 2004, 04:17 PM
very gay
Yep. So how's your job goin? Don't tell me you couldn't hold down a 30k a year support job.

http://www.signup4cash.com/contact.php [/b][/quote]
i moved on to much bigger fish. you havent heard?

Vick
08-04-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by cj+Aug 3 2004, 06:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Aug 3 2004, 06:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Aug 3 2004, 04:29 PM
Your the closest homo?!

I have to be totally honest with you about the living scenario - its going to suck ass!!! He won't appreciate your generosity, he'll take it for granted, and you'll get really annoyed ....[/b][/quote]
CJ - Love the Prefect Bust!!!

A very sick thought
If Steve and his new room mate wanted to play um ... reindeer games

One of them could wear the perfect bust ...... on their back

Sorry Steve, had to do it, this thread is gayer than Nick
getting his um ... inseam "cupped" on Saville Row slight :burn:
http://www.cartoonstock.com//lowres/abr0295l.jpg

pushpills
08-04-2004, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Aug 3 2004, 10:21 PM
May I quote the classic song by Betty Blowtorch

Shut Up and Fuck
Ohh Whoops I thought you said shut the fuck up.

Yea yea, I'll fuck........but I'll never shutup.

:P