PDA

View Full Version : Helpppppp Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

chatfixxx
07-27-2004, 05:01 PM
I wrote a killer chat application in perl and Im looking to drive as much traffic to the site as I can.

The program I wrote allows webmaster to generate their own chat room and by posting the HTML code generated they can add the room directly into their site.

I dont want any money for the use of the program or anything like that. I wrote it and host it and just really want to see it in action. I think with the right amount of traffic coming in this could really be a fantastic chat network.

If anyone is interested in my offer and would like to trade links contact me asap please. I wrote this thing a while back and really think its worth it to try and get it off the ground.

Constructive critism is always welcome. I can modify pretty much anything because I wrote the program from scratch.

There are no link trades yet and next to no traffic but the way I look at it the more trades the better the traffic and all of our sites can benefit.

chatfixxx.com (http://chatfixxx.com) check it out and create your own chat room for free.

Thanks
Dan

Trev
07-27-2004, 06:31 PM
You've got a PM :)

Nickatilynx
07-27-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Jul 27 2004, 02:32 PM
and you have a big nose!!

;-))))

Trev
07-27-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jul 28 2004, 12:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jul 28 2004, 12:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Jul 27 2004, 02:32 PM
and you have a big nose!!

;-)))) [/b][/quote]
Shush or else everyone will know.... anyway a big nose has benefits :yowsa:

gonzo
07-27-2004, 11:54 PM
THis looks nice... I think Ill drop it into a few places!