PDA

View Full Version : New Ideas and Implementations there of....

sarettah
07-27-2004, 02:40 PM
Ok, the problem is that you have a great idea, potential big bucks, but you are undercapitalized, undermanned and you are already working pretty much 25 hours a day on current projects.

You know if you even think the idea loud enough, someone else is gonna grab it and run with it. But at the same time, since an important aspect of any great idea is the timing of it, it you sit on the pot too long, opportunity will pass on by.

So, what do you do.

In my case, I am going to call for help...

HELP !!!!!

I have a great idea but I have neither the funding or the manpower to pull it off in a timely enough manner to make it worthwhile. However, I still want to do it. So, if you have the funding and can marshall the manpower (at least a couple of PHP masters, a web designer and at least one great marketing person), I have the design, the idea and the know how to pull off the technical aspects of it.

Big project actually, but could be sold to virtually the entire U.S. webmaster population, including builders, program owners and content production people.

On this one, timing is everything, it would be best to have the foundation in place to do some introductory meetings in FL next month.

I will go into the idea in detail with anyone I trust either across icq or via email. If I don't know you, and you want details, we may have do a quick NDA of some sort.

Any interest, hit me up.

DrGuile
07-27-2004, 03:06 PM
I have that problem all the time...

I usually let it go by.... and than get a bitter-sweet feeling when I see someone doing it...

One of them was 90's music comp CDs... you know, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains...

I have that idea a couple years ago and Ive seen a few come out since than... I think its still a pretty good and feasible idea....

sarettah
07-27-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile@Jul 27 2004, 02:07 PM
I have that problem all the time...

I usually let go by.... and than get a bitter-sweet feeling when I see someone doing it...
Me too... :(

I get tired of it though.

JoesHO
07-27-2004, 03:24 PM
How much capitol will it take?

sarettah
07-27-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Jul 27 2004, 02:25 PM
How much capitol will it take?
Enough to support the development effort and a couple of months of marketing. The development effort will take at least a couple of months before anything is ready to hit the streets. So figure 3 or 4 payrolled folks for call it 3 months. At that point it depends on how cheap you can get folks to work :)

gonzo
07-27-2004, 03:43 PM
Sweet T always says if youve got a great idea and no money come see him...

Mike AI
07-27-2004, 03:47 PM
Shoot me over an NDA - I would take a look at it. I know Serge is still interested as well.

sarettah
07-27-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 27 2004, 02:48 PM
Shoot me over an NDA - I would take a look at it. I know Serge is still interested as well.
Did you miss the part of people I trust ??

I don't need an NDA from you or Serge or pretty much any Oprano regs :)

I will zap you an email and copy Serge on it.

Thanx

sarettah
07-27-2004, 05:03 PM
Mike, ther is an email on its way to you and Serge :)