PDA

View Full Version : WasteLand and Cirque Du Noir

Playful Melissa
07-23-2004, 05:48 PM
Wasteland has signed on as an offical sponsor of Cirque Du Noir....

Let the fun begin!!! Wasteland joins - Alt.com, FacialCash.com, Azure Entertainment, WetChocolates.com and Netbilling in presenting THE EVENT

www.CirqueDeNoir.com

Ahses to Ashes, Dust to Dust, Once the Night Falls, In Darkness We Trust!!!! (http://www.cirquedenoir.com/sponsor-packages.html)

I still have 2 spots left, who is brave enough to come to the darkside??

I have 850+ webmasters RSVP'd, National media coverage, and some of the best freak shows in the world not to mention the open bar :)

BTW I might be bribed for VIP passes ;)

Winetalk.com
07-23-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Azure Sales@Jul 23 2004, 04:49 PM

Ahses to Ashes, Dust to Dust, Once the Night Falls, In Darkness We Trust!!!! (http://www.cirquedenoir.com/sponsor-packages.html)

ashes to ashes, dust to dust,
if Libby ate pussy,
he'd still be with us
;-)))

http://www.oprano.com/graphics/captionpic10.jpg

Winetalk.com
07-23-2004, 06:04 PM
"cunnilingus and psychology brought us to this"
;-))))

Playful Melissa
07-23-2004, 06:12 PM
Serge you have way too much time on your hands!!!

Winetalk.com
07-23-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Azure Sales@Jul 23 2004, 05:13 PM
Serge you have way too much time on your hands!!!
better than having dick in my hands and no place to go
;-)))

Mary34D
07-24-2004, 10:23 AM
Wasteland has signed on as an offical sponsor of Cirque Du Noir....

Let the fun begin!!! Wasteland joins - Alt.com, FacialCash.com, Azure Entertainment, WetChocolates.com and Netbilling in presenting THE EVENT

www.CirqueDeNoir.com

I still have 2 spots left, who is brave enough to come to the darkside??

I have 850+ webmasters RSVP'd, National media coverage, and some of the best freak shows in the world not to mention the open bar :)

i still haven't seen the video i filmed with them in Vegas where i stuck a vibrator up some guys ass.

Mike AI
07-24-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 23 2004, 05:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 23 2004, 05:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azure Sales@Jul 23 2004, 04:49 PM
"cunnilingus and psychology brought us to this"
;-)))) [/b][/quote]
One of the best all time quotes of The Sopranos!

Mike AI
07-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Party looks like its gonig to be fun. But when I see someone posting about TV and press coverage, well that immediately turns me off. I value my privacy. I am at the convention to do business, catch up with peers, spend some time with old friends, this is very hard to do at these huge, loud parties, that always end up as a weiner fest anyway - filled with a bunch of newbies hoping to see a girl show a nipple.

Just my 2 cents.....

Playful Melissa
07-24-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 24 2004, 10:56 AM
Party looks like its gonig to be fun. But when I see someone posting about TV and press coverage, well that immediately turns me off. I value my privacy. I am at the convention to do business, catch up with peers, spend some time with old friends, this is very hard to do at these huge, loud parties, that always end up as a weiner fest anyway - filled with a bunch of newbies hoping to see a girl show a nipple.

Just my 2 cents.....
We took that into consideration when we planned this event, the press is covering only the acts and the added bonus of getting the name of the sponsors out to the end users.

We also set up large area for networking, VIP rooms with comfortable seating to actually sit and have a conversation, with of course some interesting eye candy, and of course the main stages for the top acts to perform and all the newbies to get thier nipple fixes.

Mild to Wild - with lots of visual stimulation :)

Please Mike- remember I'm a girl and I like to look at sausage, and after having lunch with some of the other women in the industry I made sure there was plenty for them to look at as well. No matter what your taste or flavor we really have strived to include it in this event... Even have migits (is that politically correct?)

gonzo
07-24-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Azure Sales+Jul 24 2004, 11:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azure Sales @ Jul 24 2004, 11:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Jul 24 2004, 10:56 AM

Just my 2 cents.....
We took that into consideration when we planned this event, the press is covering only the acts and the added bonus of getting the name of the sponsors out to the end users.

We also set up large area for networking, VIP rooms with comfortable seating to actually sit and have a conversation, with of course some interesting eye candy, and of course the main stages for the top acts to perform and all the newbies to get thier nipple fixes.

Please Mike- remember I'm a girl and I like to look at sausage, and after having lunch with some of the other women in the industry I made sure there was plenty for them to look at as well. No matter what your taste or flavor we really have strived to include it in this event... Even have migits (is that politically correct?) [/b][/quote]
Sharks are looking at that button again.

Mike AI
07-25-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Azure Sales+Jul 24 2004, 11:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azure Sales @ Jul 24 2004, 11:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Jul 24 2004, 10:56 AM

Just my 2 cents.....

Please Mike- remember I'm a girl and I like to look at sausage, and after having lunch with some of the other women in the industry I made sure there was plenty for them to look at as well. No matter what your taste or flavor we really have strived to include it in this event... Even have migits (is that politically correct?) [/b][/quote]
Thing is in today's environement what companies really want press coverage? How can it help them?

As far as all the different things, from mild to wild - I have seen it all. I am not much into specticles for the sake of shocking people. When I go to the Zoo I enjoy walking around outdoors, check out the animals, but i don't got to watch the monkey's masterbate and fling feces around.

As far as other chicks in industry liking sausage fests, most I know would probably be happier with more girls around. Having a few hundred internet geeks, who all live in mom's basement making 2k a month who think they are GOD because they can afford there new BMW 3 series, drinking alchohol, strutting like overzealous peacocks is not my idea of fun nor entertainment.

Of course I am older, and really not into crowds, or people for the most part.

I may just go to Serge's house every night, curl up with a good book, and relax.

Sharpie
07-25-2004, 11:48 AM
Mike, I am with you....I am older (cough) and not crazy about a room full of kids showing off - but this is a NEW event & even though I am an ole fuddy duddy - I am going to give it a try. This is probably the only large event we are going to.

"We also set up large area for networking, VIP rooms with comfortable seating to actually sit and have a conversation" ------

Now, that I can handle!!!!!!! It looks like they have made the effort to accomodate all ages, and interests. I know how much work this is - so I gotta support their efforts this time around. It sounds somewhat unique...

and yes, for AdultDex we welcomed all the news media because it was more of a public event, and over the years we had all the majors - but for webmaster events, Montreal is the only location we tolerated it. We felt it unwise to call attention to ourselves.

Playful Melissa
07-26-2004, 09:18 AM
I hope you all had a good weekend....

and yes, for AdultDex we welcomed all the news media because it was more of a public event, and over the years we had all the majors - but for webmaster events, Montreal is the only location we tolerated it. We felt it unwise to call attention to ourselves.

The media coverage more for the acts and the for the sponsors to promote theirs sites to the end users. While promtion to the webmasters is taken in another direction. And lets face it - good press, bad press its all good publicity.

Most of those 18 internet geeks that live in mom's basement will be at a kegger more the likely. We really did make an effort to take all demographics into account with this event. Granted its not for everyone but its something everyone is going to be talking about one way or another. :)

Mike AI
07-26-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Sharpie@Jul 25 2004, 10:49 AM
Mike, I am with you....I am older (cough) and not crazy about a room full of kids showing off - but this is a NEW event & even though I am an ole fuddy duddy - I am going to give it a try. This is probably the only large event we are going to.

"We also set up large area for networking, VIP rooms with comfortable seating to actually sit and have a conversation" ------

Now, that I can handle!!!!!!! It looks like they have made the effort to accomodate all ages, and interests. I know how much work this is - so I gotta support their efforts this time around. It sounds somewhat unique...

Fay I have seen you in action in Montreal with Billy!!

YOU party much harder then I ever do!! You are a wild women, don't kid yourself.