PDA

View Full Version : consumption-junction hacked

Mike AI
07-20-2004, 10:45 PM
Anyone read about this? Rick has played jokes before for hype, wonder if this is some kind of fake drama?

from G FY

National Net

I'm pulling my hosting account unless you come clean. Your admin password was comprimised according to the rumor mill. I wasn't going to say anything but someone just saw a trojan on my site.

I want compensation and YOU to take the blame.

I'm fucking livid.

Mike AI
07-20-2004, 10:46 PM
http://www.go fuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=328725&perpage=50&pagenumber=1

the thread.

JR
07-20-2004, 10:47 PM
wasn't there something on GFY about them secretly installing kittens on peoples computers?

Hell Puppy
07-20-2004, 11:18 PM
Looks like he jumped the gun. One of his own ads apparently biting him. Someone was stupid...errr...naive enough to sell someone an ad using IFRAME.

Mike AI
07-20-2004, 11:30 PM
Funny how quick Rick turned on T. Tony did mroe then just host, he helped build their business.

Some people would say what was done to CJ is "Clever Marketing" It is going to get worse before it gets better....

Hell Puppy
07-21-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 20 2004, 10:31 PM
Funny how quick Rick turned on T. Tony did mroe then just host, he helped build their business.

Oh, if I were Sweet T I would be just absolutely livid. Maybe a bit of a lesson learned there for him seeing how quick Rick was to break it off in him. He was on the boards raising hell without even doing basic troubleshooting or even talking to his own guys apparently.

The number of relatively large outfits in this industry who are basically running a house of cards operationally never ceases to amaze me. They depend on those servers for revenue, but they have no monitoring, no controls on who can apply updates, and single points of failure all over the place just waiting to bite their ass.

In this case someone allowed an IFRAME....I'm not sure there's anyone I trust well enough in the industry right now to sell an IFRAME based ad to.

Some people would say what was done to CJ is "Clever Marketing" It is going to get worse before it gets better....

Funny how perspectives on that change when it's your own customers and traffic that is taking an ass whipping at the hands of this bullshit.

SykkBoy
07-21-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 20 2004, 10:31 PM

Yup
I can't speak for Tony, but if it were my business and he went badmouthing it on the boards without even the courtesy of a phone call, I'd shut that fucking server off instantly...
that whole "be careful what you wish for" thing...

dig420
07-21-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Jul 20 2004, 11:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Jul 20 2004, 11:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Jul 20 2004, 10:31 PM

Yup
I can't speak for Tony, but if it were my business and he went badmouthing it on the boards without even the courtesy of a phone call, I'd shut that fucking server off instantly...
that whole "be careful what you wish for" thing... [/b][/quote]
Especially considering the vile shit you can find on CJ, that's got to be a risk for NatNet and look what they get for it.

Mike I'll hit you up about those interracial joins tomorrow.

gonzo
07-21-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Jul 20 2004, 10:19 PM
Looks like he jumped the gun. One of his own ads apparently biting him. Someone was stupid...errr...naive enough to sell someone an ad using IFRAME.
Gonna be interesting to see what that exploit was mailing....

DOS TIP - Dont get in your stash prior to opening up a can of whoop ass on someone to find out 50 minutes later it was your own zeal to "follow tha money" that fucked you in the ass. Pissing and impared judgement dont mix!

pushpills
07-21-2004, 01:52 AM
natnet hosted sites are being blocked by isp's for non-compliance with letting spammers run wild, it doesn't surprise me that they'd host cats being burnt alive mpegs. his site is up now.

this is likely a publicity stunt, i doub natnet would shut anyone down unless they didnt pay their bill.

Hell Puppy
07-21-2004, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Jul 21 2004, 12:53 AM
natnet hosted sites are being blocked by isp's for non-compliance with letting spammers run wild, it doesn't surprise me that they'd host cats being burnt alive mpegs. his site is up now.

this is likely a publicity stunt, i doub natnet would shut anyone down unless they didnt pay their bill.
Apparently Adelphia had them blocked earlier today, but the block was lifted after engineers from both sides talked.

Though that's likely a wake up call that the tolerence of the ISPs is being approached if not exceeded.

1) Whine

2) Complain

3) Accept it

Whattaya know...some people have a problem with step 3. B)

Rick Latona
07-21-2004, 02:03 AM
I fucked up. I'm guilty as charged.

Mike AI
07-21-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Rick Latona@Jul 21 2004, 01:04 AM

Well I have to give you credit for posting this, especially here.

I just hope T doesn't raise your prices too much now! :rolleyes:

Rick Latona
07-21-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Jul 20 2004, 10:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Jul 20 2004, 10:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rick Latona@Jul 21 2004, 01:04 AM

Well I have to give you credit for posting this, especially here.

I just hope T doesn't raise your prices too much now! :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
I think Tony and I have an understanding. Shit happens.

pushpills
07-21-2004, 02:22 AM
I think you went with the right host. I think your content is mostly sick as hell, but I think it has a place on the web and I could care less. I hate cats, but I'd rather throw them off a large building than burn them alive and have it posted.

Good to see you are up and running with no problems. Best of luck, keep some backups in mind.

Rick Latona
07-21-2004, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Jul 20 2004, 10:23 PM
I think you went with the right host. I think your content is mostly sick as hell, but I think it has a place on the web and I could care less. I hate cats, but I'd rather throw them off a large building than burn them alive and have it posted.

Good to see you are up and running with no problems. Best of luck, keep some backups in mind.
Well our site is pretty hosed right now but that is because our programmer went on a code ripping binge to stop the trojan and fucked up other things.

But it'll all be back to normal soon enough.

Hey, that's 3 posts by me on this board in one day. I think that is a record.

pushpills
07-21-2004, 02:29 AM
Addition....

you know that having stuff like the cat burned alive encourages your faithfull audience to repeat, and, exceed the above said.

encouraging guys to jizz on a girls face is one thing, but hailing and joking about the burning alive of defensless animals really is kinda sick, it really does encourage it considering your loyal audience.

I'm sure you'll make money regardless, but, sometime think about what you are encouraging.

...Best wishes.

Rick Latona
07-21-2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Jul 20 2004, 10:30 PM
Addition....

you know that having stuff like the cat burned alive encourages your faithfull audience to repeat, and, exceed the above said.

encouraging guys to jizz on a girls face is one thing, but hailing and joking about the burning alive of defensless animals really is kinda sick, it really does encourage it considering your loyal audience.

I'm sure you'll make money regardless, but, sometime think about what you are encouraging.

...Best wishes.
I won't defend this point here. I'm in enemy territory. That said, have a nice night everyone. I'm going to try and get some sleep.

Hell Puppy
07-21-2004, 02:37 AM
I can certainly respect someone who knows when to just throw their arms up and say "phhtttt, i fucked up!"....

Rick's had a really bad day, so I wont pile on... :rolleyes:

Hell Puppy
07-21-2004, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Rick Latona+Jul 21 2004, 01:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rick Latona @ Jul 21 2004, 01:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Jul 20 2004, 10:30 PM
Addition....

...Best wishes.
I won't defend this point here. I'm in enemy territory. That said, have a nice night everyone. I'm going to try and get some sleep. [/b][/quote]
Stop back by soon, we'll let Vick analyze and critique your business plan....

gonzo
07-21-2004, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Rick Latona+Jul 21 2004, 01:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rick Latona @ Jul 21 2004, 01:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Jul 20 2004, 10:30 PM
Addition....

...Best wishes.
I won't defend this point here. I'm in enemy territory. That said, have a nice night everyone. I'm going to try and get some sleep. [/b][/quote]
Yall outta give Rick a break...he gave no excuses and admitted he fucked up.

pushpills
07-21-2004, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Rick Latona+Jul 21 2004, 12:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rick Latona @ Jul 21 2004, 12:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Jul 20 2004, 10:30 PM
Addition....

...Best wishes.
Well, I know I'm not your enemy, I like money too.

I'm just saying, your cult following will emulate what you post. War executions and such are one thing, but, animal torture that was most likely made on purpose in hopes of getting on your site......don't you feel bad about that? They likely burned that cat alive to get it posted on your site to impress their loser friends.

I like you rick you are very morally depraived, but some stuff goes too far. Hope you can live with that, and I will most likely see you in florida.

pushpills
07-21-2004, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jul 21 2004, 12:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jul 21 2004, 12:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Rick Latona@Jul 21 2004, 01:38 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Jul 20 2004, 10:30 PM
Addition....

...Best wishes.
I won't defend this point here. I'm in enemy territory. That said, have a nice night everyone. I'm going to try and get some sleep.
Yall outta give Rick a break...he gave no excuses and admitted he fucked up. [/b][/quote]
Hey, I don't totally dislike the guy, but, all he said is he wont defend it here.

aeon
07-21-2004, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by pushpills+Jul 20 2004, 10:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Jul 20 2004, 10:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by Rick Latona@Jul 21 2004, 12:38 AM
Addition....

...Best wishes.
Well, I know I'm not your enemy, I like money too.

I'm just saying, your cult following will emulate what you post. War executions and such are one thing, but, animal torture that was most likely made on purpose in hopes of getting on your site......don't you feel bad about that? They likely burned that cat alive to get it posted on your site to impress their loser friends.

I like you rick you are very morally depraived, but some stuff goes too far. Hope you can live with that, and I will most likely see you in florida.[/b][/quote]
Then gamers should be going columbine daily, kids should be emulating meatholes on cheerleaders, etc., It's consumption junction for chrissakes.

Cut the guy a fuckin' break. People get their nuts in a twist over some freaks BBQ'n a cat but get the lube ready for the next beheading video.

I sure as hell wouldn't want some dolt like you deciding what goes too fuckin' far.

Jim
07-21-2004, 10:39 AM
War executions and such are one thing, but, animal torture that was most likely made on purpose in hopes of getting on your site......don't you feel bad about that?

War executions are ONE thing?!?! WTF is that?!
WAR EXECUTIONS ARE FINE??? burning cats are NOT???

maybe if we saw more burning cats every week we would just as de-sensitized to that as well!

dig420
07-21-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Jim@Jul 21 2004, 09:40 AM
War executions and such are one thing, but, animal torture that was most likely made on purpose in hopes of getting on your site......don't you feel bad about that?

maybe if we saw more burning cats every week we would just as de-sensitized to that as well!
war executions are newsworthy, and al-qaeda isn't beheading people to get on consumption junction. The fact that they were on CJ isn't going to cause them to behead an extra person.

Give someone who likes to torture animals a forum where that shit is appreciated, and they'll go from cats to dogs to kids just to play to their audience.

aeon
07-21-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by dig420+Jul 21 2004, 09:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dig420 @ Jul 21 2004, 09:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Jim@Jul 21 2004, 09:40 AM

war executions are newsworthy, and al-qaeda isn't beheading people to get on consumption junction. The fact that they were on CJ isn't going to cause them to behead an extra person.

Give someone who likes to torture animals a forum where that shit is appreciated, and they'll go from cats to dogs to kids just to play to their audience.[/b][/quote]
Consumptionjunction never claimed to be a news site. Posting pics of guys kicking people in the nuts isn't newsworthy either.

Neither is ganster rap, or nazi hardcore tunes that encourages murder, or any shitload of other forms of speech. Here's lovely piece of free speech (http://www.meatholes.com/). I love the liberal idea of free speech - once again...everything's cool as long as we agree with it.

Maybe seeing the idiotic shit people do is newsworthy. To remind pacifist shitheads that the world is a fucked up place.

Whine all you want...if there's a hell, we're all on our way. The only difference is whether you get there coach or in first fuckin' class.

dig420
07-21-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Jul 21 2004, 01:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jul 21 2004, 01:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by dig420@Jul 21 2004, 09:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Jim@Jul 21 2004, 09:40 AM

Give someone who likes to torture animals a forum where that shit is appreciated, and they'll go from cats to dogs to kids just to play to their audience.
Consumptionjunction never claimed to be a news site. Posting pics of guys kicking people in the nuts isn't newsworthy either.

Neither is ganster rap, or nazi hardcore tunes that encourages murder, or any shitload of other forms of speech. Here's lovely piece of free speech (http://www.meatholes.com/). I love the liberal idea of free speech - once again...everything's cool as long as we agree with it.

Maybe seeing the idiotic shit people do is newsworthy. To remind pacifist shitheads that the world is a fucked up place.

Whine all you want...if there's a hell, we're all on our way. The only difference is whether you get there coach or in first fuckin' class. [/b][/quote]
Idiot. :rolleyes:

you're saying conservatives are pro-burning cats and liberals are anti because of our pacifist bleeding hearts?

you've never made a post 1/10th as clever as you thought it was. you're not worth a piss or even a reply, but I'm slumming for a second just for you.

sarettah
07-21-2004, 05:28 PM
:unsure: :huh: :lol:

Vick
07-21-2004, 05:30 PM
Been such a long time since I know right from wrong ...

..... but

.. why would anyone want to burn a cat much less video it and who would really want to watch it?

pushpills
07-21-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Jul 21 2004, 03:31 PM

.. why would anyone want to burn a cat much less video it and who would really want to watch it?
they wanted to feel cool by getting it on consumptionjunction, and cj obliged.

aeon
07-21-2004, 09:17 PM
Freedom in all it's glory (http://www.naziniggers.com/main.html)Originally posted by dig420+Jul 21 2004, 12:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dig420 @ Jul 21 2004, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Jul 21 2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by dig420@Jul 21 2004, 09:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Jim@Jul 21 2004, 09:40 AM

Whine all you want...if there's a hell, we're all on our way. The only difference is whether you get there coach or in first fuckin' class.
Idiot. :rolleyes:

you're saying conservatives are pro-burning cats and liberals are anti because of our pacifist bleeding hearts?

you've never made a post 1/10th as clever as you thought it was. you're not worth a piss or even a reply, but I'm slumming for a second just for you.[/b][/quote]
There's a part of me that actually wants to pity you another that realizes you'll breed. One can only hope it's your offspring in the next video. It's certainly an accomplisment tho. It must be a modern fuckin' day miracle to be so overtly lacking in synaptic ability and yet still be bipedal.

Freedom in all it's glory (http://www.naziniggers.com/main.html) :salute:

cj
07-21-2004, 09:19 PM
I for one am waiting for the day when they go too far and get shut down - as someone said above, its a house of cards ... its built with hangers on who will only support the house while its handing out money!

Its the ultimate beer money crowd destination, encourage 20something morons and their ho's to do stupid illegal shit for the fame and glory, throw parties so people will say how great they are etc ...

Speaking of showing off for the masses, how is cybererotica doing these days?!

slavdogg
07-21-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Rick Latona@Jul 21 2004, 01:29 AM
Hey Rick, you should stop by here more often
you're always welcomed here by me !

aeon
07-21-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg+Jul 21 2004, 05:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slavdogg @ Jul 21 2004, 05:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Rick Latona@Jul 21 2004, 01:29 AM
you're always welcomed here by me ![/b][/quote]
The horror...someone posting that might actually be able to share some insight into acquiring and handling massive amounts of traffic instead of picking which team they wanna be on in the geriatric version of ideological dodgeball.

The servers might melt.

masterp74
07-22-2004, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Jul 20 2004, 10:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Jul 20 2004, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Rick Latona@Jul 21 2004, 01:38 AM
Addition....

...Best wishes.
Stop back by soon, we'll let Vick analyze and critique your business plan.... [/b][/quote]
lololo, that's some funny shit

*KK*
07-22-2004, 04:21 AM
And this one time, there were these night vision goggles...

and publicity is what it is.

:)

slavdogg
07-22-2004, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by aeon+Jul 21 2004, 10:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jul 21 2004, 10:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by slavdogg@Jul 21 2004, 05:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Rick Latona@Jul 21 2004, 01:29 AM
The horror...someone posting that might actually be able to share some insight into acquiring and handling massive amounts of traffic instead of picking which team they wanna be on in the geriatric version of ideological dodgeball.

The servers might melt. [/b][/quote]

translate into Chinese please :)
my engrish is no so good

spazlabz
07-22-2004, 07:08 AM
Just remember that to Ashcroft, one exsposed breast on a statue in a federal building was 'going to far'. I will be honest, I get much more offended when I see a kid smack a guy in the head with a skateboard, or a bunch of kids beating the shit out of some other poor kid laying on the ground then I ever would over a cat getting burned. But I think all of them should serve jail time. I just wish someplace like CJ would have to give up the records of how they got this content, start holding some of these people responsible for their actions. would it ever work? Probably not :huh:

Just my lil 2 cents

spaz :matey:

cj
07-22-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Jul 21 2004, 10:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jul 21 2004, 10:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by slavdogg@Jul 21 2004, 05:58 PM

The servers might melt. [/b][/quote]
aeon, there's a few people around this board who know how to acquire and handle large volume's of traffic without having to burn cats to do so ...

There's not a lot of skill in doing something so disgusting that nobody else would compete with you - especially when its for the amusement of college kids

But why am I not surprised that you idolize him :rolleyes:

I'd give them a few years (too generous?) before they are shut down by someone who they least expect ... like the RSPCA or some animal rights organisation.

I'm going to work on my next traffic generation project ... heeeeeere kitty kitty kitty .... :barfon:

pushpills
07-22-2004, 09:45 PM
I think CJ and I agree on something, even if it isn't how attractive I am.

aeon
07-22-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by cj+Jul 22 2004, 05:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Jul 22 2004, 05:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Jul 21 2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Jul 21 2004, 05:58 PM

The servers might melt.
aeon, there's a few people around this board who know how to acquire and handle large volume's of traffic without having to burn cats to do so ...

There's not a lot of skill in doing something so disgusting that nobody else would compete with you - especially when its for the amusement of college kids

But why am I not surprised that you idolize him :rolleyes:

I'd give them a few years (too generous?) before they are shut down by someone who they least expect ... like the RSPCA or some animal rights organisation.

I'm going to work on my next traffic generation project ... heeeeeere kitty kitty kitty .... :barfon:[/b][/quote]
Take you're fuckin' tampon out of your brain. I don't idolize this guy...I respect what he did. He's built a business...you sell porn - not bibles. Welcome to the fuckin' world. Rationalize all you want. You're no better than consumption junction in the view of the world.

I don't give a flying shit about a cat. I do care about wanna be fluffy poofters dimwits like that dig420 shit and the john aschroft holy rollers telling me what I can or can't see/read/listen to.

People will go along with paying a coked out whore getting pissed on and drinking it like on http://www.pissmops.com/ so jr can steal his daddy's CC and form his sexual identity to the whore version of dialysis but get your clit in a knot over someone posting a video.

Suffrage was the worst mistake this society ever made. Get yer ass back in the kitchen...where it belongs.

Rolo
07-22-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by cj@Jul 22 2004, 05:14 PM
I'd give them a few years (too generous?) before they are shut down by someone who they least expect ...
I know for a fact, that US and EU officials have been meeting several times planing a common goal against "illegal" and "harmful" content on the Internet (so sites can not just move from one country to another, if they get into problems). Now I have no idea about what kind of content consumption-junction have etc, so this comment is not towards them or similar sites..

However sites doing a mix of user submitted content and paid content. which mix includes adult/porn fantasies and very graphic real/fantasy violence etc. they will surely get the attention of the authorities, and I do not think many of them generate enough revenue to cover the legal fees fighting the authorities.

aeon
07-22-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Rolo+Jul 22 2004, 06:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rolo @ Jul 22 2004, 06:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-cj@Jul 22 2004, 05:14 PM
I'd give them a few years (too generous?) before they are shut down by someone who they least expect ...
I know for a fact, that US and EU officials have been meeting several times planing a common goal against "illegal" and "harmful" content on the Internet (so sites can not just move from one country to another, if they get into problems). Now I have no idea about what kind of content consumption-junction have etc, so this comment is not towards them or similar sites..

However sites doing a mix of user submitted content and paid content. which mix includes adult/porn fantasies and very graphic real/fantasy violence etc. they will surely get the attention of the authorities, and I do not think many of them generate enough revenue to cover the legal fees fighting the authorities.[/b][/quote]
When they come to fuck you in the ass..don't come crying to me mr. fuckin' morality.

I'm sorry - a woman taking two huge cocks up her ass doesnt' seem to be "non harmful". Get your sphincter ready...it's gonna be expanded. You can tell those sunday school teachers on the jury whatever you want. They aint gonna believe you.

Rolo
07-22-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Jul 22 2004, 06:26 PM
When they come to fuck you in the ass..don't come crying to me mr. fuckin' morality.

I'm sorry - a woman taking two huge cocks up her ass doesnt' seem to be "non harmful". Get your sphincter ready...it's gonna be expanded. You can tell those sunday school teachers on the jury whatever you want. They aint gonna believe you.
Hehehe - what other people think - who really cares? However what you think about yourself is important... I feel pretty good about myself, and the things I have done - no major regrets, so if they paraded me thru town, and burn me on the stake, then I will not have second thoughts and beg for forgiveness :)

Will you have second thoughts, when they come after you?

aeon
07-22-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Rolo+Jul 22 2004, 07:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rolo @ Jul 22 2004, 07:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Jul 22 2004, 06:26 PM

Hehehe - what other people think - who really cares? However what you think about yourself is important... I feel pretty good about myself, and the things I have done - no major regrets, so if they paraded me thru town, and burn me on the stake, then I will not have second thoughts and beg for forgiveness :)

Will you have second thoughts, when they come after you?[/b][/quote]
No - I made my decisions. No reason to rationalize them and no reason to care what other's do unless it affects me ;)

I just hope I have enough appeal money to slip out of the country...before some hippy idiots or right wing twats decide I'm corrupting their religion...

cj
07-23-2004, 01:00 AM
moroneon - when you have some valid points to argue let me know, but if all you have are slurs against my gender then I'm not that concerned anything intelligent will ever come out of your mouth that's worth answering.

Men like you are so pathetic when they have nothing important to say - they resort to whining about how they are no longer running the world. Eat shit moroneon, oprah is more in control of this world and what money gets spent on than any male, politician, ceo of major company, bill gates, donald trump blah blah - remember, women control 70% of household spending and suckers like you are the ones providing the money for them to spend.

Does that *really* get to you? That your gender is only required for the production of sperm and/or to work so that we don't have to?

You just keep your hand firmly on your dick there sweetie and let the rest of us go about our business :okthumb:

aeon
07-23-2004, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by cj@Jul 22 2004, 09:01 PM
moroneon - when you have some valid points to argue let me know, but if all you have are slurs against my gender then I'm not that concerned anything intelligent will ever come out of your mouth that's worth answering.

Men like you are so pathetic when they have nothing important to say - they resort to whining about how they are no longer running the world. Eat shit moroneon, oprah is more in control of this world and what money gets spent on than any male, politician, ceo of major company, bill gates, donald trump blah blah - remember, women control 70% of household spending and suckers like you are the ones providing the money for them to spend.

Does that *really* get to you? That your gender is only required for the production of sperm and/or to work so that we don't have to?

You just keep your hand firmly on your dick there sweetie and let the rest of us go about our business :okthumb:
One day...you'll realize men don't pay hookers for sex. We pay them to shut up and go away.

dig420
07-23-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Jul 23 2004, 06:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jul 23 2004, 06:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cj@Jul 22 2004, 09:01 PM

One day...you'll realize men don't pay hookers for sex. We pay them to shut up and go away. [/b][/quote]
how much will it take to make you go away?

aeon
07-23-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by dig420+Jul 23 2004, 11:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dig420 @ Jul 23 2004, 11:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Jul 23 2004, 06:11 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-cj@Jul 22 2004, 09:01 PM

One day...you'll realize men don't pay hookers for sex. We pay them to shut up and go away.
how much will it take to make you go away?[/b][/quote]
Don't you have some whores to piss on?

After that, a single shot to the head would be a nice step towards cleansing the gene pool of culturally inbred twats like you.

dig420
07-23-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Jul 23 2004, 03:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jul 23 2004, 03:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by dig420@Jul 23 2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by aeon@Jul 23 2004, 06:11 AM

After that, a single shot to the head would be a nice step towards cleansing the gene pool of culturally inbred twats like you. [/b][/quote]
you need to expand your vocabulary

aeon
07-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by dig420+Jul 23 2004, 12:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dig420 @ Jul 23 2004, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Jul 23 2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by dig420@Jul 23 2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by aeon@Jul 23 2004, 06:11 AM

After that, a single shot to the head would be a nice step towards cleansing the gene pool of culturally inbred twats like you.
you need to expand your vocabulary[/b][/quote]
My bad. When you’re talking to the mental equivalent of a down’s baby - one tends to speak in simple terms.

dig420
07-23-2004, 07:20 PM
Aeon, you're nothing but an obnoxious little pissant with a shitty attitude and a mouth 10x the size of your bank account trying to get the notice of your betters. Put up bitch! What sites do you run, how much traffic do you have?

Are you just a loud fucking nobody or do you have anything to contribute?

Winetalk.com
07-23-2004, 09:34 PM
Bernie,
I told you one day you'll sound just like 12 clicks 3 years after Mojo took him off the roof
;-))
you didn't believe me and thought your upbringing and earnings at that time would prevent it from happening.

Admit it,
"Serge was right"
;-))))

dig420
07-23-2004, 09:58 PM
Please tell me I don't sound like Ronnie :o

aeon
07-23-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by dig420@Jul 23 2004, 03:21 PM
Aeon, you're nothing but an obnoxious little pissant with a shitty attitude and a mouth 10x the size of your bank account trying to get the notice of your betters. Put up bitch! What sites do you run, how much traffic do you have?

Are you just a loud fucking nobody or do you have anything to contribute?
When you scrape the resin from that decrepit ball of fungus you try and pass off as a brain you might, with the help of a special ed teacher, realize something - I don’t care about you. You’re simply 0’s and 1’s. A form of entertainment for the in between times when I’m plastering images and videos of women taking loads up their ass.

You’re single purpose to me is entertainment. That’s the only existence you have as far as I’m concerned. You lack the ability to comprehend even the most basic of positions, let alone understand the ellipticals of a position and I find it amusing to watch you flounder around like someone with parkinson's trying to play jenga.

edit: I buy all my traffic poppy - it's a novel concept to you shave yer way to wealth scammers - buy clicks, send them someplace that makes you more than you paid. Lather, rinse & repeat.

I tried to buy traffic from CJ - after talking with them about my business model they were straight up that I'd lose money with their traffic. Most brokers would have taken an easy few grand and fucked me. That goes a long way in my book.

dig420
07-24-2004, 12:26 AM
In other words, you have nothing, and you ARE nothing. If you had a fraction of the brainpower you oh so obviously think you have, you'd be rich already because only a fucking idiot can't make it in this business.

Keep telling us all how smart you are and keep working that thesaurus. Eventually you'll convince somebody. Nobody from this board, but somebody.

99% of the people I see you insult and denigrate on this board could buy and sell your tight little ass a couple dozen times over, including me you sorry piece of shit. If I were you, I'd rethink my business model.

By the way: Meth is bad for you.

aeon
07-24-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by dig420@Jul 23 2004, 08:27 PM
In other words, you have nothing, and you ARE nothing. If you had a fraction of the brainpower you oh so obviously think you have, you'd be rich already because only a fucking idiot can't make it in this business.

Keep telling us all how smart you are and keep working that thesaurus. Eventually you'll convince somebody. Nobody from this board, but somebody.

99% of the people I see you insult and denigrate on this board could buy and sell your tight little ass a couple dozen times over, including me you sorry piece of shit. If I were you, I'd rethink my business model.

By the way: Meth is bad for you.
Lemme think...

Wait - when you put the bong down - you might realize - didn't one of the owners of this board make his money buying and selling clicks or are you too fuckin' stupid to understand - this business is all profit per click?

funny how that works...isn't it twitty - I've gotta piss - got a whore available? Don't worry, I won't set her on fire.

See, fucks like you would have taken my money and run. You wanna pay whores to get pissed on but tell others that just post videos they're wrong. I love you. Bless you're simpleton heart.

Freedom isn't so much fun when the other guy is free too, now is it?

This is just for you...you morally upstanding fuckin' human being

an example of morality (http://www.pisspots.com/video.html)

I get a kick out of "playful piss artists". :salute:

enjoy...you paid for it.

I had to edit - I got confused between you and pissmops. Like there's really any difference but it's best to be proof read.

dig420
07-24-2004, 01:04 AM
you're right, I would have taken your money, and then spent it all at McDonalds. For one Happy Meal, and I probably couldn't even supersize it.

You're just a chump. A no-money having, big trash talking, no traffic, no sites chump and I forgot more about this business than you'll ever know with my last bong rip. You are nothing. Just one of a million loudmouths that don't have shit and never will have shit because you can't control that bile you spew out of your keyboard every time you sit down and start feeling whiny about all of us dumb people that dwarf you in earnings.

Here's a little clue for you: This isn't 1997, and you're not Serge. I shit out bigger traffic buyers than you every morning after coffee. All the money you've ever made in this business wouldn't pay one month's worth of my bills. If you don't have any money or success in this business, don't you think it's a little arrogant for you to come popping off around here like you're somebody instead of shutting the fuck up and trying to learn something? I do.

I could take a little bitch like you and make you a pimp with very little self-sacrifice, but I never will. In fact, if I ever have the chance I'll fuck you until your ass bleeds. That's what your board skills have gotten you. Congratulations.

aeon
07-24-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by dig420@Jul 23 2004, 09:05 PM
you're right, I would have taken your money, and then spent it all at McDonalds. For one Happy Meal, and I probably couldn't even supersize it.

You're just a chump. A no-money having, big trash talking, no traffic, no sites chump and I forgot more about this business than you'll ever know with my last bong rip. You are nothing. Just one of a million loudmouths that don't have shit and never will have shit because you can't control that bile you spew out of your keyboard every time you sit down and start feeling whiny about all of us dumb people that dwarf you in earnings.

Here's a little clue for you: This isn't 1997, and you're not Serge. I shit out bigger traffic buyers than you every morning after coffee. All the money you've ever made in this business wouldn't pay one month's worth of my bills. If you don't have any money or success in this business, don't you think it's a little arrogant for you to come popping off around here like you're somebody instead of shutting the fuck up and trying to learn something? I do.

I could take a little bitch like you and make you a pimp with very little self-sacrifice, but I never will. In fact, if I ever have the chance I'll fuck you until your ass bleeds. That's what your board skills have gotten you. Congratulations.
wheee...

hehe - I still have to piss - got any of those chicks numbers? Wanna compare CV's?

I'm off to pass out - it's great to piss with simpletons when yer drunk - it's like handicapping. If someone sends me a cat burning video to one of my free sites...I'm gonna link it straight to yer program - you can thank me later.

Call it a favor.

dig420
07-24-2004, 01:24 AM
yeah you go run away. come back when you grow up a little bit, pissant.

aeon
07-24-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by dig420@Jul 23 2004, 09:25 PM
yeah you go run away. come back when you grow up a little bit, pissant.
:stout:

pushpills
07-24-2004, 05:39 AM
jeesus aeon, you are a retard.

Winetalk.com
07-24-2004, 06:58 AM
I have a feeling that aeon is Labret and fight between them the other day was a staged one.
They sound alike....

dig420
07-24-2004, 02:01 PM
Labret is far more eloquent than this guy, even when he's totally incorrect.

I think this guy Aeon is JaceXXX on gfy, and he's even too much of a dickhead for that board. He's getting reamed for posting animated gif's of cats being burned alive right now.

*KK*
07-24-2004, 02:01 PM
Sigh. I make more than you do is such a lame ass piss.

Let's try and do better boys.

dig420
07-24-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Jul 24 2004, 01:02 PM
Sigh. I make more than you do is such a lame ass piss.

Let's try and do better boys.
it's the only piss that matters.

gonzo
07-24-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by dig420@Jul 24 2004, 01:02 PM
Labret is far more eloquent than this guy, even when he's totally incorrect.

I think this guy Aeon is JaceXXX on gfy, and he's even too much of a dickhead for that board. He's getting reamed for posting animated gif's of cats being burned alive right now.
Jace posts here under JaceXXX.
HIs most famous piss is on the ATM.