PDA

View Full Version : FightThePatent.com on Forbes.com

FightThePatent
07-20-2004, 02:01 PM
http://www.forbes.com/enterprisetech/2004/...0720acacia.html (http://www.forbes.com/enterprisetech/2004/07/20/cz_sl_0720acacia.html)

Fight the Patent!

SykkBoy
07-20-2004, 02:09 PM
Rock on Brandon
keep fighting the good fight, bro :)

Mike AI
07-20-2004, 03:07 PM
Nice job Brandon!

I would like to get together with you in Florida and have a few drinks!

FightThePatent
07-20-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jul 20 2004, 11:08 AM
Name the bar, and I'll be there.

August 12th was the first day i started FightThePatent.com

I'm thinking we should have an anniversary celebration at Internext :)

Fight the Hangover!

Mike, hit me up on ICQ on 2257 stuff: 52741957

Mike AI
07-20-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by FightThePatent@Jul 20 2004, 01:02 PM
http://www.forbes.com/enterprisetech/2004/...0720acacia.html (http://www.forbes.com/enterprisetech/2004/07/20/cz_sl_0720acacia.html)

Fight the Patent!

Looks like Berhman is libeling you as well Brandon!

Must feel good to know you have gotten under his skin like this!

kath
07-20-2004, 03:39 PM
WTG Brandon - good on everyone that's putting the heat on Acacia!

:rokk:

JR
07-20-2004, 04:02 PM
Congrats man!!!

Good thing you did not quit!
:rokk:

Fight Extortion!

FightThePatent
07-20-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by JR@Jul 20 2004, 12:03 PM

What i was "quitting" a few months ago was the full time effort in getting mainstream companies involved, finding prior art etc... i channelled my time for the last 6 months into what you will be seeing in 2257lookup.com and another product that I think webmasters will love... an analysis of traffic by looking at who is linking to you and who links to them, etc [think of alexa on steroids B) ]. Everything will be released at internext.

I had a couple patent attorneys comment to me about the Forbes article and Berman's potshot... everyone is laffing at Acacia for sure, for him being the General Counsel to a public company picking on a lil website, and also given the Markman Order and all the prior art that has been found, they are so toasted.

Fight the Time Crunch!

SykkBoy
07-20-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by FightThePatent+Jul 20 2004, 09:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FightThePatent @ Jul 20 2004, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JR@Jul 20 2004, 12:03 PM

What i was "quitting" a few months ago was the full time effort in getting mainstream companies involved, finding prior art etc... i channelled my time for the last 6 months into what you will be seeing in 2257lookup.com and another product that I think webmasters will love... an analysis of traffic by looking at who is linking to you and who links to them, etc [think of alexa on steroids B) ]. Everything will be released at internext.

I had a couple patent attorneys comment to me about the Forbes article and Berman's potshot... everyone is laffing at Acacia for sure, for him being the General Counsel to a public company picking on a lil website, and also given the Markman Order and all the prior art that has been found, they are so toasted.

Fight the Time Crunch! [/b][/quote]
I like and very much appreciate what you're doing. Helping to break it down for legal morons like myself.

I can't wait to see what you have coming out next.

Rolo
07-21-2004, 12:25 AM
I think Berman is a whiner :nyanya:

Acacia stock have lost 53% in one week - their investors should ask themself, if the management at Acacia are the right people for the job - heck if I owned the company, then Berman and co. would have been kicked into the gutter, when they had caused 20% of my acacia fortune to disappear...

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ACTG&d=t

Berman should eat a cookie, drink a glass of milk and be glad that his bosses (investors) are not businessmen, but naive gold diggers, who still think there is easy big money when dealing with the adult industry... if only they knew the truth :awinky:

JR
07-21-2004, 11:08 AM
He is really annoying the shit out of Berman, Ryan and other ACTG insiders. It's often pretty comical if you read the financial boards. The Acacia office must have at least 20 aliases they post with... kinda like Kremen with sex.com - someone shows up out of the blue with tons of detailed info, claims to have no interest in the stock whatsoever and a detailed argument or legal analysis against Brandon or in favor of ACTG.

Fight The Fight!

:salute:

SykkBoy
07-21-2004, 02:26 PM
Berman seems to have a very thin skin

that doesn't seem very lawyer-like...

Cassie
07-21-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by FightThePatent+Jul 20 2004, 03:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FightThePatent @ Jul 20 2004, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Jul 20 2004, 11:08 AM
Name the bar, and I'll be there.

August 12th was the first day i started FightThePatent.com

I'm thinking we should have an anniversary celebration at Internext :)

Fight the Hangover!

Mike, hit me up on ICQ on 2257 stuff: 52741957 [/b][/quote]
i dont think enough appreciation will ever be able to be given to spike and brandon. these are two people who did not back down. especially brandon.

you have been our eyes and ears through all of this and although i am sure you have heard this a million times, i (like i am sure everyone else) will forever be grateful for the information you have given.

you, spike, the defense.....you have given little people like me a reason to believe in this industry more and more every day. i just hope one day we can return the favor if ever needed.

thanks for keeping us in the loop brandon :)