PDA

View Full Version : AAIC - Gold Coast Gathering

cj
07-20-2004, 04:52 AM
Its the traditional pre webmaster gathering thread ;-)

http://www.aaiconvention.com

So who's going? What are you doing Friday and Sunday nights?

It looks like there is an informal gathering happening on Friday night, Saturday is a cocktail party (supposedly we have to wear a dress. WRONG!), and Sunday is just stragglers ;-)

Its 2 days of seminars, chatting, round table etc ... Lisa will be talking about affiliate fraud management on Saturday afternoon and Sunday I'm talking about paysites and 'other' business models that utilize the same assets ... or something ;-)

So far I know for sure these folks are going:

Lisa
Opti
Baldbastard
Leisa
ToyBoy is heading for Sunday night drinks
Juicy Bucks crew
Mark & Kerri
Xippy will probably come down for Sunday Night
Maybe Honeyblond
Maureen & John from SexyAds :bjump: I haven't seen these guys since cybernet years ago!!!

who am I missing?

CuriousToyBoy
07-20-2004, 08:15 AM
ToyBoy is definitely a straggler...

But also.....

As the first step in his cunning plan for World domination, ToyBoy has decided to enter the fray as everyone else winds down from the information overload of 2 hard days of listening, learning and partying, therefore being able to insinuate himself into situations where his fresh and abounding enthusiam will put him at a distinct advantage over his now battle-weary compatriots...

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA <insert Vincent Price laugh>

Well, there is that, but someone also has to look after the kids while CJ leads Leisa astray... or vice versa.

:ph34r:

Sharpie
07-20-2004, 12:11 PM
Tell Maureen & John, Hi from me and Dave & tell them that I miss them.

cj
07-20-2004, 08:49 PM
ToyBoy, you just be a good boy and hold the fort - i'll take GOOOOOD care of Leisa ;-)))

Sharpie, will do!!!

JFK
07-21-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by cj@Jul 20 2004, 12:53 AM
Its the traditional pre webmaster gathering thread ;-)

http://www.aaiconvention.com

So who's going? What are you doing Friday and Sunday nights?

It looks like there is an informal gathering happening on Friday night, Saturday is a cocktail party (supposedly we have to wear a dress. WRONG!), and Sunday is just stragglers ;-)

Its 2 days of seminars, chatting, round table etc ... Lisa will be talking about affiliate fraud management on Saturday afternoon and Sunday I'm talking about paysites and 'other' business models that utilize the same assets ... or something ;-)

So far I know for sure these folks are going:

Lisa
Opti
Baldbastard
Leisa
ToyBoy is heading for Sunday night drinks
Juicy Bucks crew
Mark & Kerri
Xippy will probably come down for Sunday Night
Maybe Honeyblond
Maureen & John from SexyAds :bjump: I haven't seen these guys since cybernet years ago!!!

who am I missing?
I had seriously considered going , but then all my emails enquiring about the event were returned . "Mail Box full" :(

cj
07-21-2004, 09:52 PM
JFK, sorry to hear that ... why am I not surprised though :rolleyes:

The organisers ICQ is 124633448

If its any consolation, I wouldn't recommend travelling this far just to take pics of 55 people sitting in a room anyway - its a long flight just for photos!!!