PDA

View Full Version : I make the exact same abount month after month

marcus
07-19-2004, 08:12 AM
am I fucked?

No matter what I do, I make the exact same about every month, give or take a few hundred dollars.

Ive found a few things that worked and stuck with those, but when I try new things they dont work, so I make the same amount minus the cost of sending traffic to things that dont work.
I mean it's an OK living, it beats getting up and commuting to some job, but it pisses me off that it never grows.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :headwall:

Almighty Colin
07-19-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by marcus@Jul 19 2004, 07:13 AM
am I fucked?
Only if it's not enough.

pushpills
07-19-2004, 09:05 AM
if its not going up....it'll be going down eventually.

Rolo
07-19-2004, 09:09 AM
Hate to say this, but "If You’re Not Growing, You’re Probably Dying" - that I have learned the hard way with an earlir business.

Things like inflation, taxes, interest rates, competition etc. can all change without your bottomline automatically adjusting to stay the same... the only way to escape threats like this is by having "controlled" growth (not uncontrolled growth, which can also be a threat to a long term business).

If you can make just 0,5-1% more each month, then you will be much stronger vs. staying the same. Sure double or triple digits growth can be a rush, but the more money you make, the more risk you take when doing uncontrolled growth (if its controlled growth giving you double or triple digits, then keep on doing it, and let me know when the IPO will be :okthumb: )