PDA

View Full Version : so, ahem, do NOT view this post

spazlabz
07-16-2004, 12:16 PM
I am giving fair warning here, below is a picture of ME, spazlabz, the would be winner of the belly flop contest IF i were to attend the internext in Hollywood FL this year............I won't be.
Be warned, the image is very graphic and may upset more sensitive posters, gaze upon this image well after any recent meal may have settled in your stomach.

I am NOT responsible for ill effects of viewing said image, so don't try and sue me

you have been warned

I am serious now, turn back

do NOT look............

http://www.contentshack.com/chris/spazm.jpg

this image was posted to show everyone that not only am I a very VERY sharp dresser, but that my choice in eyewear is beyond reproach :yowsa:

spaz :matey:
that is also the ONLY digital image of me in existance that I know of, and I really wish I could meet everyone at the convention :( but at least I can shoot for Vegas

gonzo
07-16-2004, 12:22 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peaches
07-16-2004, 12:38 PM
Dammit Gonzo, wrap your post so I don't have to scroll to hit reply :(

I think it's a cute picture :)

Better yet, is that view from your place? :inlove:

spazlabz
07-16-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Jul 16 2004, 08:39 AM
Dammit Gonzo, wrap your post so I don't have to scroll to hit reply :(

I think it's a cute picture :)

Better yet, is that view from your place? :inlove:
Peaches, Nope, sorry. Not a view from my place, but a view from a clearwater beach hotel that we were doing a shoot at. If ya look in the lower left hand corner you can just seen a part of teen jasmin, I do believe it is her butt.

That being said, I can walk out my front door, turm my head to the right and see Tampa Bay. Our apts are waterfront.
But I would still like to live in atlanta.......almost did, but alas......

spaz :matey: