PDA

View Full Version : Vick, I've seen the cartoon you posted (bush/kerry

Winetalk.com
07-16-2004, 07:45 AM
out of all places!
How do you like that?
will they be fined by FTC now for transmitting "UN pussy" on national TV?
;-)))

where is Meni when needed?

Vick
07-16-2004, 12:28 PM
That is wild!!!

It's satire and satire is protected speech, guess all CNBC had to do was get permission from Jib Jab (think that's who created it) to air it

Don't think they'll get fined but we'll see

Wow, now how many in the country agree with me both Bush and Kerry are are not acceptable choices?

Mike AI
07-16-2004, 12:47 PM
It was on Fox earlier in the week...

It's getting massive esposire - but Vick got it to Opranuts before it was famous!!

:okthumb:

Winetalk.com
07-16-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Jul 16 2004, 11:29 AM
That is wild!!!

It's satire and satire is protected speech, guess all CNBC had to do was get permission from Jib Jab (think that's who created it) to air it

Wow, now how many in the country agree with me both Bush and Kerry are are not acceptable choices?
I do.....it's a shame that the country like USA can find candidates for President not many would vote on their own merits...

Vick
07-16-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jul 16 2004, 11:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jul 16 2004, 11:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vick@Jul 16 2004, 11:29 AM
That is wild!!!

I do.....it's a shame that the country like USA can find candidates for President not many would vote on their own merits... [/b][/quote]
Forget President, I don't know if I'd vote for either for Dog Catcher

Mike - Oprano always gets the scoop

(Britney's pregnant, it was ginseng she was drinking outside the liquor store and will marry one of her dancers - who has had a child and has another one on the way with another woman!! - use that CJ ) B)

Edited to add - thinking of past elections there were always issues, whether it was Clinton's healthcare reform, Reagan's economics so on and so on

Now this election's motto

VOTE FOR ME - I'M NOT THE OTHER GUY :wacko: