PDA

View Full Version : Offended by ...

Giorgio_Xo
07-12-2004, 12:11 PM
Has anyone noticed all the Ronald Reagan biographies on DVD and video for sale at Costco and Target? I find it offensive how people scramble to make a fast buck from death.

I liked Reagan. As conservative as he was, he was usually willing to compromise to get what he wanted - a point Bush has never understood.

Or is it America is searching for a true leader - one that isn't as stupid as the clown we currently have.

Mike AI
07-12-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Giorgio_Xo@Jul 12 2004, 11:12 AM
Has anyone noticed all the Ronald Reagan biographies on DVD and video for sale at Costco and Target? I find it offensive how people scramble to make a fast buck from death.

I liked Reagan. As conservative as he was, he was usually willing to compromise to get what he wanted - a point Bush has never understood.

Or is it America is searching for a true leader - one that isn't as stupid as the clown we currently have.

Reagan did not compromise much, it may have looked like it, but he was very tough on issues. I think a lot of people, mainly liberals have been trying to re-write history.

I think some of the things being sold are tacky, but he was a public figure not much can be done about it.

I have seen the comemerative coins being sold with his image on TV as well....

Winetalk.com
07-12-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Giorgio_Xo@Jul 12 2004, 11:12 AM

FYI, "mrtopnotchdesigner",
you'd be sucking cock TODAY, along with the rest of USA if it wasn't for Bush and actions he took after 9/11.

Economy would be in recession after 9/11 if it wasn't for tax cuts/military expenduters of US Governemnt.

Why do I expect from people who can't see beyond their nose
how causes and effects work is beyond me.